Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ivalice Alliance

Back to Guilds

A Final Fantasy Fan Guild 

Tags: Final, Fantasy, Ivalice, Alliance, Roleplay 

Reply Ivalice Alliance
Introductions - New Members Come Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blighttdm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:22 pm
Hey, I'm Blight

I've been a fan of this game since well the old days of the PSX. I'm surprised from all of the new games of the alliance but its great to see the tactics universe expand.

I'm glad to be here.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:02 pm
Hello, I'm Dairow Tanaka.
I'm a fan of FFT. I still have the PSX original and just recently got the PSP remake. I'm a fan of SRPGs in general. The first Final Fantasy game I played was Final Fantasy III for the SNES(also known as FFVI today). I'm also a fan of the NIS SRPGs too, but my favorite is still FFT.

I'm glad I was invited to this guild.  

Dairow Tanaka

Lord Madar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:08 pm
Hi. I'm Lord Madar, and Yasumi Matsuno rocks my world. I was blown away by Final Fantasy Tactics when it was first released for PlayStation way back when; I wasn't sure I could ever find a game more compelling than the mainstream Final Fantasy games were, on average -- but there it was.

My interest in the Ivalice series is almost entirely confined to the console games. I've never been much for handhelds in the first place, and I only played Tactics Advance once, while visiting a friend. I dunno -- something about school-aged protagonists transported to another world felt a little too Saturday morning cartoony for me.

Nonetheless, I have positive associations with Tactics, Vagrant Story, and Final Fantasy XII (and may yet learn to love the little brats in handheld Ivalice), so I'm sure I can find a niche and weigh in on discussion here and there.

Looking forward to getting to know you.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:30 pm
Warm welcomes to all of you.  

Rueian Prizm

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100

Tornadomaster_Auron

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:41 am
hello, I am auron, a big final fantasy fan, and one of the many who can't wait till the battle system comes out for gaia, and i'm here to introduce myself and say thank you for letting me in

I personally prefer Final Fantasy XII and FFT, even though my name is from FFX sweatdrop , and i am a veteran of all the final fantasies from FFVI Advanced to FFX and FFX-2, as well as a little bit of FFXI and a ton of experience with FFXII, not to mention a little bit of experience with FF:CC  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:09 pm
Hello! Glad to have been invited. I'm J.L., and I've been a console RPG nerd since the days of the NES. FFT has eaten a truly atrocious number of hours of my life, and I'm also a slavering FFXII and FFTA fan. Anything associated with Ivalice instantly gets my attention.

Story and art and gameplay all combine to make me love the series, but in particular, Sakimoto and Iwata are heroes of mine. Get me talking about RPG OSTs and I might never shut up. xd I'm known to fly off the handle when people malign Sakimoto.

The fact that FFT stays so close to my blackened and critical heart in spite of its originally atrocious translation speaks to its excellence. I don't have a PSP, however, so I won't be experiencing the new version.

Anyway, nice to meet you all.  

Waltzkrieg

Smitten Businessman

Remotely Mellow

Dapper Elocutionist

4,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:00 pm
Hello. I am Remotely Mellow. Me and my friend have been into tactics, and basically every Final Fantasy since I've seen them. I have personally beaten Tactics for the PS One 12 times in a Row, and am at the end of the PSP Version. AS I write this, I am currently playing Tactics advanced, and am owning. I have played all of the games, and have enjoyed them greatly, so when I got the offer to join this guild, how could I refuse. I hope to stay very active in this guild, and would love to make friends with many, if not all of you.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:20 pm
Remotely Mellow
Hello. I am Remotely Mellow. Me and my friend have been into tactics, and basically every Final Fantasy since I've seen them. I have personally beaten Tactics for the PS One 12 times in a Row, and am at the end of the PSP Version. AS I write this, I am currently playing Tactics advanced, and am owning. I have played all of the games, and have enjoyed them greatly, so when I got the offer to join this guild, how could I refuse. I hope to stay very active in this guild, and would love to make friends with many, if not all of you.

Capital! good to have you all.  

Judgemaster Ruecian
Captain

Torn Existence

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:38 am
Hello everyone. I wish to give thanks for the invite. This is just the guild I have been having so much trouble looking for. It combines my two favorite things. FF and kicking butt. I hope that my skills in both Rping and Role Play Battleing can be of some help and that this guild will be sucessfull. You guys can call me what ever you like. Torn, Iden, whatever. I'll try to remember my nicknames so yeah. lol thank you .  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:50 pm
RL Me: My name is Justen I've been playing final fantasy even since part 7 but I have played most of the ones that came before that. I'm not just a final fantasy fan I'm a gamer and take pride in my gaming knowlege. I play anything from capcom, konami, namco, squar enix, sega, or any companies like that. My avatar may change from time to time, one minute it came be Squall from FF8 and the next minute it may be someone like sol badguy or dante so don't get confused. also my myspace url is myspace.com/msxz so please give me an add. ^_^ and if you want me to do edits I'll be happy to help for a price. $u$

RP Me: My name is Saikyo, I'm a bounty hunter and martial artist. I specialize in hunting demons, vampires and monsters. Well thats about it, if you wanna know anything else just ask.

User Image  

Saikyo-san

Sin Of Spite

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:58 pm
Allo, ladies and gents.

Nomally I'd type in a 9-point font, but, seeing as how I'm on my Nintendo Wii at the time, I'm not going to risk it. Anywho, I am Sin of Spite, but you can refer to me as Jason or by my common roleplaying names of Rodo, Rixuk, or Kaixin. I joined Gaia many moons ago (Specifically, early '04... Perhaps earlier, I can't remember.) but have not been an active member until the year of '05. I am a very intricate player, but my Wii limits the size of my posts, so...

And you may be wondering why I'm on a Wii. Well, that's a personal matter. I can sometimes access a PC, and, when I do, I'll go post-happy in any RP I happen to be in. I commonly get on a PC every Wednesday for about an hour and every other weekend (next weekend being that 'other'). So, let's see how much more I can say...

My latest name originated from a FullMetal Alchemist roleplay where I played as a silent assassin, Spite. I particularly enjoy that show as well as the true practices of Alchemy in the real world. Rodo was the name of my first character back when I was really young, and it is NOT a knockoff of Frodo. The other two names are of Kingdom Hearts origin and have been carried on into Ivalice. I hope to let you in on more information of the two later. Oh, and, should I need to fill out an RP application, would you mind helping? I can't copy or paste on this thing...

Anywho, that's about all I can fit... I think. Maybe I don't have a size limit? Keh, I'll count it later.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Hey there, Im Doomshifter (Doomy will suffice), IRL Male, BIG fan of FFTA. I am yet to play FFT, unfortunately. I like Morphers, Ninjas and Assasins. I like to roleplay, and I am literate MOST of the time (It really depends on if I'm in a good mood, or if I'm tired). I don't really know my way around this place as of yet, so help me out a bit, please?  

Doomshifter

magus01

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:36 am
I doubt anyone will read this but here it goes.

Hi, my name is Marc, and I am 18 years old. I have been a member of Gaia since september of 2003, and still enjoy it. In september I am going to start college to become a psychiatrist, though my main love is both writing, and drawing. I am working on a piece for final fantasy ( story ), that I really do plan to pitch to square ( my best friend is a comic book creator, and a movie director, so he happens to have a few connections. even then I am going to need a kick a** story ), but I really feel like I need help with it, so if anyone wants to help I am sure to take it! I am very friendly. Though all through highschool I listened to hardcore punk ( crass, Caustic Christ, etc.) and metal ( Deicide, Carpathian Forest, etc. ), I have really gotten into electronic music since I got out. My biggest musical interests are probably Aphex Twin, Venetian Snares, Autechre, and believe it or not some softer Bjork. Of course games are a big part of my life. My friend Brian got me into final fantasyIV from a ROM he downloaded onto his computer, and I loved it ( though at the time were both obsessed with Chrono Trigger ). I hope someone sees this because I'd like a friend! It's starting to get lonely on here razz  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:33 pm
Doomshifter
BIG fan of FFTA.

Whoo, I'm not alone! FFTA did so many things right, I think.

And Marc, I'm also a big CT fan. My brother's name is Marc, too, by the way, and FFIV was his gateway into FF. Spooky!

Nice to meet more new people!  

Waltzkrieg

Smitten Businessman

calamari003

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:19 pm
Hi, I'm Calamari. I've played final fantasy 3(remake),4,7,8,9,10,10-2, 12, tactics, and tactics advance. I beat all 300 missions in TA 3nodding and I'm playing through tactics for my fourth time without using any special classes. My current goal in life is to never let my friend beat me in a melee battle, the current score is 0-5 xd . Thank you for the invite to the guild biggrin  
Ivalice Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff