Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something
Baton-brand Justice (Nerd x Zylo 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:07 pm
Andromeda took a seat while Kiltharda showered.

"Woo, great. Studying..." Cassie said with a sigh as she read through the folder.

"You should be doing so more often." Sonya said.

"Got it." Ottabelle said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:15 pm
Kiltharda stripped off, leaving the door open without a care as she stepped into the shower to clean off.

Bad Boss flicked through her folder, memorizing it all quickly.

Saira quickly poured the remaining Mithril into simple ingot molds before moving on to the Darkwood, "Now, working with Darkwood is tough. You can't forge it like steel, and it's too strong to carve normally like wood." She explained, pulling out a slim box, "You have two options, have a contact, or have access to spells that can mold or shape wood, or get tools that are powerful enough to actually cut and carve Darkwood." She explained, opening the box to reveal a set of wood-carving tools made of black obsidian trimmed in silver with glowing red runes covering the tools.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:21 pm
Andromeda simply watched from where she was sitting.

"You know you don't have to do all this, right? I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be staying a celebrity for long at this point, depending how this all goes." Cassie said to Rekton as she read.

"I'm guessing here we have the latter." Flauna said, Ottabelle simply paying close attention.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:43 pm
"Do you wish to bathe? It would save water if we bathed together." Kiltharda offered.

"Yeah, well I'll stick around, see how this whole thing shakes out." Rekton said, going over his own files carefully.

"Indeed." Saira said, "There's a few different tools you can use, these are Dreadbladed tools, technically only high ranking demons can get a hold of Dreadblades, and they're exclusively used for weaponry. This is actually the only set in the world that aren't made for violence or torture." She explained, lifting a slim carving knife, "Most craftsmen will stick to a simple magically-enchanted Adamantite tool, but I find that this just provides a smoother cut. Sure, it cost me 3,000 dead souls and a dragon's hoard worth of gold and magic items, but the quality of my work speaks for itself." She said casually.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:48 pm
Andromeda nodded and stood, stripping down before entering the shower, left with only her collar and chain.

Cassie grumbled quietly to herself.

"I... should we be worried now about you accepting us so readily?" Flauna asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:09 am
Kiltharda held the curtain aside to let Andromeda into the shower, nodding calmly, not questioning her collar and chain.

"You should be pleased, yes?" Panzerfaust asked, "You have long been looking for a male to take with you to all those showings and red carpet things, you said you needed someone in a suit to match your dresses." He said to Cassie.

"Nah, don't worry about it. They were all souls from villians or evil-doers I tracked down in order to get these." Saira explained easily, "My father never would have approved of course, but I feel that the extra effort is worth it, and I even dealt with one of the nice, not-plotting-to-take-over-the-material-plane demon lords and everything!" She said brightly.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:20 pm
Andromeda looked up at Kiltharda as she stepped into the shower with her, not showing any timidity about her naked state.

"A. That's just because it was getting samey going with just Chie and Bayella, B. I wasn't imagining it being the bodyguard I don't quite need, and C. as long as I've known him, I doubt he's the type for drunkenly taking it in the rear after the premiere... also D. how do you know that?" Cassie asked.

"Well, as long as we aren't having our souls torn out or punished in the afterlife." Flauna said.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:38 pm
Kiltharda gestured for Andromeda to help her wash calmly, not bothered in the slightest.

Panzerfaust shrugged, "Swaina knows much, I have been with her most of this time ya?"

Rekton snorted, "Sorry Cassie, I'm a giver, not a taker." He said dryly.

"Nah, your souls are fine." Saira said easily, lifting the tools and starting to carve the Darkwood carefully.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:47 pm
Andromeda nodded and started to wash Kiltharda's body, having to brush the chain over her shoulder so it wouldn't get in the way.

"Hence my comment." Cassie said as she went back to reading her file.

Becky let out a sigh as she finished organizing Bad Boss' weaponry... and hiding her spare cigars.

Flauna nodded, her and Ottabelle paying attention to Saira's technique.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:51 pm
Kiltharda let Andromeda clean her, her own hands working on washing Andromeda herself.

"Either way, we're stuck with one another." Rekton said, tucking his file away.

Bad Boss finished reading her file then grabbed Becky's and headed towards her room.

"Now, once you have the right tools, working on Darkwood is about the same as working on most hard woods, like Oak." Saira explained.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:54 pm
Though her face remained calm, Andromeda's body showed reactions to Kiltharda's touches, the girl working diligently.

"I noticed..." Cassie said with a sigh.

Becky looked up as she heard Bad Boss approaching, quickly organizing the last of the ammo before standing.

"Insert comment about working hard woods here..." Flauna said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:58 pm
Kia's own body reacted as well, the two calm women proving to be an excellent match for one another apparently.

"Eh, buck up would ya? You'll hurt my sensitive feelings." Rekton taunted.

Bad Boss stepped into her room, handing Becky her own folder before sitting down, puffing on her cigar calmly.

"Well, I mean if you girls want to you can, though it's a bit harder to see from a good angle down there." Saira taunted playfully.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:06 pm
Andromeda looked up at Kiltharda as she finished, pressing against her.

Cassie scoffed, "Right. Sensitive."

Becky grimaced at the sight of Bad Boss' cigar as she read through her... rather thin folder.

Flauna chuckled, though she got an angry nudge from Ottabelle, who was actually trying to learn something.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:14 pm
Kiltharda looked down at Andromeda, thin arms sliding around the girl.

Rekton smirked, "Well, looks like we got work to do, shall we get on it?" He asked.

Becky's folder was fairly simple, mostly telling her to keep helping Bad Boss, along with some tips to help her in her pursuit of affections.

Saira smirked, focusing on her carving, working out a handle for the cooling axe blade. "We're working on a throwing axe, so making sure the handle is properly weighted is VERY important. If it's off balance the weapon will NEVER fly straight." She said.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:26 pm
Andromeda hugged Kiltharda back as the two were taken to the girl's private cosmic realm, the incarnation of her mother's study now replaced with a bedroom.

"Sooner we get done the sooner we get the squad back together." Cassie said as she stood.

Becky blushed as she read through the folder.

"And if the blade isn't weighted properly it won't reach the target." Ottabelle said.  
Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games