Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something
Baton-brand Justice (Nerd x Zylo 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:58 pm
Andromeda nodded as she quickly finished.

"What? Is she hiding or something?" Cassie asked.

Mamoka looked around in surprise, "Wh-What? Already?"

"...What? Bonnie Fortune has been gone for over a century. It's not like she's going to miss it." Stevia said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:53 pm
Kiltharda was slower with her meal, pair of long barbed tongues sliding across her spoon as she ate slowly.

"If we approach her, we tip off every enemy in the city that she's in the city, and still alive. Our enemies don't have that information yet, and we should keep it that way as long as possible." Swaina said.

"Well yes, my vehicle uses wormhole technology to go all the way around anywhere I'd like in mere seconds!" Nekrona said brightly.

"That's just my advice, take it or leave it." Saira said, shrugging.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:18 pm
Andromeda waited patiently for Kiltharda to finish eating.

"I guess... especially with how on edge the people at MercCorp have been since that attack on one of their offices the other day." Cassie said.

"That's... really nice, actually..." Mamoka said, shifting in her seat.

Stevia sighed, "You never did like the big deals... though your advice has heeded good results before, so I'll keep it in mind." she said with a nod.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:40 am
Kiltharda eventually finished her meal, pair of tongues sliding deep into the sundae bowl, licking it clean. "Quite good." She said, lifting a napkin to pat her lips clean gently.

"Yes... speaking of which, that was Serina." Swaina said, frowning.

"And there's only a .07% chance of tentacle monster incursions! It's quite useful." Nekrona said cheerfully, "Well, you two have fun at school now! I'll be back to pick you up after classes." She said, waving cheerfully.

Saira shrugged, heading back towards her forge in the building, "I better get back to work, gotta get those lazy apprentices of mine up and working again too." She said lightly.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:26 am
Andromeda nodded in agreement.

"Really? Damn it, she got started without us." Cassie said with a sigh.

"Th-That's not-" Mamoka started, but was cut off as Bessie hurried her out and said, "We'll be here, mistress!"

Stevia smirked, "Have fun with that, and remember, any messes are YOUR responsibility this time."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:44 pm
"I am surprised by the ingenuity of earthlings, they are surprisingly skilled at such a wide variety of things. Most planets and their races only focus on a single skill to grow most comfortable with, and branch off as little as possible." Kiltharda said thoughtfully, her tail waving slowly.

"It's a good thing, it means the enemy will be targeting her, and since we're aware of that, we can take advantage of it." Swaina said, nodding.

Roxxy scowled, "So....she's going to be our decoy?"

"Alright! Byyye! Have a good day!" Nekrona said cheerfully, then she and her vehicle vanished in a burst of green light.

"Bah, it's my forge. It's always my responsibility." Saira said dryly, waving Stevia off.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:24 pm
"Yes. My mother told me many things about my planet's residents, but... even then it is a bit strange to see just how much has changed..." Andromeda said.

"Wait... you're just gonna let her walk around, all alone, with a big bullseye on her back? The ********?" Cassie said, sitting up.

Bessie grinned as she dragged her friend along to their classes.

"Hey, I'm the one who has to sell weapons that smell like burnt fur." Stevia pointed out.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:26 am
Kiltharda nodded, "Earthlings are very skilled at rapid development, though their progress is often stunted by a vast majority fearing or despising change." She said calmly.

"She's not alone." Swaina said, waving a hand dismissively, "And besides, all of you have played bait before in missions. You know it has to be done at times. Simply don't ******** up, and she'll be fine."

Roxxy scowled, not liking that... but Swaina knew what she was doing.

"I thought you liked the challenge?" Saira teased Stevia with a wink, before shutting the door and going to rouse her apprentices.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:47 am
"I'm... not so sure..." Andromeda said, still not sure what could have happened that destroyed her old home.

"At least back then we knew we were bait..." Cassie grumbled.

Stevia sighed, making a note to buy some air freshener next time she could.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:18 am
Kiltharda shrugged, "Their development often paves over their own past. Almost every civilization on this planet is built over a previous one." She said calmly.

Swaina snorted, "Whatever you wish to tell yourself." She said dryly, "In any case, she's not alone, and she'll be fine. So long as we do our jobs well."

Saira smirked, moving up to the forge and grabbing a hammer, slamming it down against the nearby anvil to awaken her apprentices.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:22 pm
"I suppose..." Andromeda said.

"Fine..." Cassie said with a sigh.

Flauna groaned from beneath her tail, having curled it around herself to keep it from getting burnt on any equipment as she slept.

Ottabelle had run out to get some supplies while Saira and Stevia talked.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:31 pm
"In any case, Earthlings rarely record their own histories accurately, thus why many scout vessels watch this planet to record its events of import." Kiltharda explained.

Swaina nodded, "Now, our first order of business will be to infiltrate the enemy presence in the city, and locate their primary base of operations, while keeping an eye on Serina to ensure she remains safe, and we intercept any assassins our foes dispatch against her." She explained calmly.

Saira smirked, clanging the anvil again, "Wakey wakey, unless you don't want to learn anything today." She taunted her present pupil, "And just when you have me all to yourself too..." She lamented playfully.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:44 pm
"They have?" Andromeda asked.

"You know, easy." Cassie said, then grinned, "Though those first two WILL be easy enough for me."

Flauna got up at that, still keeping her tail close to her, covering her form, "Can't we just have a nap, first? We just got here..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:52 pm
"Indeed, my ship alone holds records of the past thousand years of this planet's history, and if necessary I can request records farther back." Kiltharda said, nodding.

"You should hope so. You and Roxxy will be working to discover the base of operations, after which you will join Panzerfaust in defending Serina and watching over her as Bad Boss infiltrates the base to gather information and sabotage their efforts." Swaina explained.

Saira clanged the anvil again, "A craftsman never lets such things get in the way of their work!" She said, smirking, "So gather that tail of yours up and grab two Mithril ingots from the back and a block of Darkwood."  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:47 pm
"You can?" Andromeda said, thinking.

"...Or I could do it myself. I have a few friends from their company, it wouldn't take much to get all the information we need, and I could sabotage them while I'm there." Cassie said. It WAS what she was trained for, after all.

"Yes, ma'am." Flauna said before heading off to gather the materials.  
Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games