Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something
Baton-brand Justice (Nerd x Zylo 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:44 pm
"Good, then you knew exactly what you were getting into." Cassianna teased.

"Well then she better get it soon, puts it off too long and she'll start getting desperate." Derrick said, "We don't need our boss getting like that." He said, hopping onto his bike. Derrick was an odd one, even Khallia's enhanced form and programming couldn't quite identify what he wanted. All she could get from him was that he preferred girls, everything else was vague.

Kiltharda opened the door to her ship and strode out with Andromeda.

Oria raised her hammer, "And who dares to interrupt me? I was unpacking."

Kenna growled eagerly, pulling Itexia's own clothes off eagerly. ((TS/PM))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:48 pm
"I never said I regretted it." Bonnie said with a smirk.

"Do you want me to tell her or the object of her affection? She seems worried about professionalism." Khallia asked, her database soon able to bring up a match.

Andromeda smiled for the first time in a long, long time as she saw Oria.

Teela stood next to Oria silently.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:52 pm
"Good, because it's too late to change your mind." Cassianna said with a grin.

"Nah, she has to make that decision on her own." Derrick said, starting his bike up. "Besides, she'd just get pissed at me for it."

Oria blinked, lowering her hammer, "Andromeda? Is that truly you?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 pm
Bonnie let out a fake exasperated sigh, "Fine, if you're THAT sure I need a nap, I will... in return for a picker-upper." she said before starting to guide Cassianna's head towards her crotch.

"Alright..." Khallia said, holding on to Derrick.

Andromeda smiled as she quickly walked up to Oria, "Hello, Aunt Oria."  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:07 pm
Cassianna giggled, "As if I wasn't going to already." She teased, moving down willingly. ((TS/PM))

Derrick drove his bike away from the station and through the streets, pulling up to a small house near the rougher edges of the city. He parked in his garage and stepped off, turning his bike off and closing, and locking, the garage.

Oria slung her hammer on her back and stepped up, wrapping Andromeda in a hug, "Oh it's been so long since I've seen you dear, where have you been all this time?" She asked.

Minna stepped into the BPD headquarters, looking around. She smiled, it had been a while, but it was good to be home. She walked through the building before knocking on Cybil's door.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:11 pm
Khallia followed Derrick silently.

Andromeda smiled and hugged Oria back, "I don't know, I was never in one place very long."

Cybil sighed, "It's open."  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:13 pm
Derrick headed into his house and to the living room, dropping down onto the couch with a sigh, leaning back, "I swear, some days I wonder if I should just move somewhere else."

"Well I'm glad you're safe." Oria said, smiling, then she looked up at Kiltharda, "And who's your friend?" She asked.

Minna stepped through the door, smiling, "I'm back chief, and ready for duty." She said, saluting easily.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:21 pm
Khallia moved to stand next to Derrick, awaiting orders.

Andromeda turned to look at Kiltharda, "She found me last night and gave me a place to sleep."

"Welcome back." Cybil said tiredly, looking up at the woman.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:24 pm
Derrick glanced at Khallia, then sighed again, "Do whatever you want, you're free now, like I said."

"I see. I must thank you then, for taking care of her. Others would not have been so kind." Oria said.

Kiltharda bowed calmly, "It is important to help others, especially on young worlds such as this one."

Minna blinked, "Wow chief, been that rough huh?" She asked, taking a seat across from Cybil.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:29 pm
"I want to help you." Khallia said.

Andromeda bowed in thanks.

"Yep..." Cybil said with a sigh, sitting back in her chair.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:35 pm
Derrick sighed, "Is that what you WANT, or is that what you're doing because I stepped on that piece of paper earlier?" He asked.

"I am grateful, she is the daughter of my greatest friend, and since she is no longer here, her safety falls to me." Oria said.

Kiltharda nodded, "If there is any other way I can aid you, please ask."

Minna smiled, "Well, I could help you out some if you'd like." She offered slyly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:02 pm
"Yes." Khallia said.

Andromeda simply bowed to her savior again, not really having had much chance to practice etiquette in the last few centuries.

Cybil smirked, "If your travels helped you get any better at paperwork, be my guest. I have to figure out this shitstorm..." she said, her workpile reaching the ordeal with the bank and the odd swapping of it's contents.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:05 pm
"That's not exactly an answer." Derrick pointed out.

"If I may ask," Oria said, "Could you remain with her for a time? I will provide you with anything you need as payment, but I cannot be around to watch her constantly, and I can... lose track of things so easily when I am focused on other business." She admitted.

Kiltharda considered that, her tail waving slowly, then she nodded, "That is acceptable." She said calmly.

Minna chuckled, "Well, I can do paperwork fine, but I meant more... active help." She teased, standing up and sauntering over to Cybil, sitting in the police chief's lap.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:11 pm
"Sorry." Khallia said, bowing her head.

Andromeda looked between the two, her chain rattling slightly as she shifted.

Cybil sighed, leaning back as she looked up at Minna, "Mind if I finish this bit, first? You should remember how much I hate losing my place."  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:15 pm
Derrick sighed, "It's fine, just... find a place to hang out I guess."

"Ah, speaking of which." Oria said, reaching to one of her bags and pulling it over, "You'll have to start wearing clothes again Andromeda, this century is so uppity about that sort of thing. Well, less so here in Baton, but still. It's good to get in the practice." She said, nodding.

Minna pouted slightly, but slid off of Cybil's lap, moving around behind her, hands on her shoulders, "Alright, back to work then." She said, starting to massage Cybil's shoulders, "Lemme know when you find a stopping place."  
Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games