Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn
A WORLD REVIEWED [ooc] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:54 am
Shadechidna
Mmmmm heartless are returning! AXEL'S HEARTLESS FTW X3 sexy sexy.

Saix still wants to fight Wrath XDD

>DDDDDDDDD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:13 pm
Back kiddies!!!! And that might be my only weekend at home minus a compy, because..........My mom got a new one with better internet!! And she might allow AIM now. XDDDDDDDd  

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:52 pm
gothicangelfarore
Back kiddies!!!! And that might be my only weekend at home minus a compy, because..........My mom got a new one with better internet!! And she might allow AIM now. XDDDDDDDd

WELCOME HOME, DARLING <33333333  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:03 pm
queen_qing
gothicangelfarore

WELCOME HOME, DARLING <33333333

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Thank you!!!! *glomps her*  

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

Diazu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:57 am
Hey, I'm not going to be on so much for about 3-5 days. Why? I woke up this morning feeling like s**t, and since the condition got worse (to where I could no speak without being in pain) that mom sent me to the doctors. They did afew tests, i'm healthy, then they sqabbed the back of my throat since I told them that I couldn't talk, eat, drink, swollow or breathe without pain...I'm positive for Strep Throat.

Sooooo, yeah. I'm going to be bed ridden for a week. ><

Weee 2 pills a day for five days of Azithromycin! XDD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:10 am
Shadechidna
Hey, I'm not going to be on so much for about 3-5 days. Why? I woke up this morning feeling like s**t, and since the condition got worse (to where I could no speak without being in pain) that mom sent me to the doctors. They did afew tests, i'm healthy, then they sqabbed the back of my throat since I told them that I couldn't talk, eat, drink, swollow or breathe without pain...I'm positive for Strep Throat.

*hugglesnuggles Shade* I'm so sorry!!! Strep is the worst!!! I really hope you feel better!! *throws her some potions*  

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

Diazu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:23 pm
gothicangelfarore
Shadechidna

*hugglesnuggles Shade* I'm so sorry!!! Strep is the worst!!! I really hope you feel better!! *throws her some potions*

crying It is the worst! They tell me to drink lots of fluids, but when I do it hurts >< *sobs on you* Its evil I tell you! EVIL

I have enough strength after my little nap so now my headache/fever is gone biggrin so now I can be online woot!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:43 am
Shadechidna
gothicangelfarore
Shadechidna

crying It is the worst! They tell me to drink lots of fluids, but when I do it hurts >< *sobs on you* Its evil I tell you! EVIL

I have enough strength after my little nap so now my headache/fever is gone biggrin so now I can be online woot!

YAAAAY!!!
GippalxBaralai= heart  

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

xWhisperingxDismayx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:50 pm
OKAY. HOMEWORK = LE CRAP.

I HAVE A PROJECT, REPORT, BOOK REPORT, AND SOME MORE RESEARCH TO DO. @_@;;; SO I WILL NOT BE POSTING. APPOLOGIES TO SHADE, HI-CHAN, AND QINGFISH. MY CHARACTERS WILL BE INNACTIVE. *SNIFF* I'LL BE BACK WHEN MY WORK'S DONE.

AS FOR AIM, I WILL BE ON MOST NIGHTS, JUST INVISIBLE. FEEL FREE TO PROCRASTINATE, WITH THE MINDSET THAT I MAY STOP TALKING BECAUSE I REALLY NEED MY WORK DONE. CAN'T GET A BAD GRADE. @______@;;;;

[Is it just me, or is it every time I post in the OOC it's bad news? O.o]

<3s AND APPOLOGIES FOR ALL,
MOO-CHAN

P.S.
THE HAYSTACK WILL MAKE UP FOR HIS ABSENCE LATER! >;3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:05 pm
Meow >.<

Yeah. everytime you talk its something bad on ooc, Axel-mun XDD STOP TALKING XD jk jk  

Diazu

Diazu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:50 pm
oh man. Next week is going to be hell...I'd have make up work out the a** when i get back >< Neee *clings to everyone* ;_;  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:07 pm
Gippal and Baralai fighting = Win XD SO MUCH FUN  

Diazu

Damen Red

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:52 pm
I just realized something on FF8...Creberus is a Gf (Guardian Force) in the game....for those of you who don't know about FF8 GFs are summon monsters used by any character...the following being the GFs of FF8:

Quezacotl, Shiva, Ifrit, Siren, Brothers, Diablos, Carbincle, Leviathan, Pandemona, Cerberus, Alexander, Doom Train, Bahamut, Cactuar, Tonberry, and Eden as well as the special two GFs that are random appearances, Odin and Gilgamesh

I thought about how funny it would be if someone from FF8 were to go fight Cerberus and be able to use him as a GF afterwards like in FF8 ( I actually have Cerberus set on Irvine in my game file on FF cool  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:17 pm
DamenRed
I just realized something on FF8...Creberus is a Gf (Guardian Force) in the game....for those of you who don't know about FF8 GFs are summon monsters used by any character...the following being the GFs of FF8:

Quezacotl, Shiva, Ifrit, Siren, Brothers, Diablos, Carbincle, Leviathan, Pandemona, Cerberus, Alexander, Doom Train, Bahamut, Cactuar, Tonberry, and Eden as well as the special two GFs that are random appearances, Odin and Gilgamesh

I thought about how funny it would be if someone from FF8 were to go fight Cerberus and be able to use him as a GF afterwards like in FF8 ( I actually have Cerberus set on Irvine in my game file on FF cool

Ooh, that would be awesome!!! Though, if Odin were to show up, Seifer would hack him to pieces again. *mumbles*Really hate Odin!!*mumbles*  

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:19 pm
Shadechidna
Gippal and Baralai fighting = Win XD SO MUCH FUN

And when I finish the ******** Gippal app, we will no longer have to limit it to random crack chats. XDDDDD  
Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff