Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Zeal: Niflheim's Final Stand (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTheGoddessMartel

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:13 pm
User ImagexxxxUser Image

Maka Albarn - Soul Eater Evans
Location Tower of Mana Ruins || Mood Focused Content || Company Zaul, Jade, Krystal, and Sheena
Overlimit 10%

Her arms now crossed and facing away from Soul, Maka focused her attention on the conversation at hand. Sheena didn't seem all that weirded out by Krystal, so did she already have an encounter with people like her? Or, with different otherworlders? For now, Maka would let Jade ask the questions since he seemed to have the right ones. Though, how would the gate be utilized to do that? Maka was curious if it'd be able to work as he asked. If it could, that was great! If not, then they'd just have to find some other means of getting home. "So, how's this gate thing supposed to work anyway? Does it have some sort of trigger or is it just random?" "Look at you asking the questions. I thought you hated to learn." "I do, but I'm curious. Plus, we have to know how it works to use it, right? I'm not a complete idiot, Maka. If I were, I wouldn't be your partner." Maka smiled. Well, that was true. She just hoped he'd be able to keep up with the conversation.

[[ ooc ]]

User Image

Sirea Angelie

Zaul Oleander

iProject Angelus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:59 pm
User Image
Sheena Fujibayashi
══════════════════════════
Location: Tower of Mana | Company: Zaul, Jade, Krystal, Maka, Soul

Ah. So, that was what they wanted to know. Sheena looked at Jade and smiled, nodding a bit. "I have. A fox like your friend here. Or, a wolf? I'm not too sure what kind of animal he was actually." She listened to Jade's question, slowly becoming a bit uneasy as he spoke. "I...only ever used the gate once on my journey, and I wasn't exactly focused on it. But, I don't...think it'd be insane to believe it could be used to get you guys home. I mean, you'd have to talk to Raine for more details since she's the most familiar with it." Sheena looked over at Maka and Soul as the younger male spoke, asking about the gate, too. "It used to trigger on nights of the full moon, but I haven't heard anything about it happening since. It was Derris-Kharlan that allowed it to happen, but that's gone now. I guess if we could duplicate the method somehow, it'd be possible, but there's no telling where the other end would open up at if we do that. At least, I don't think so."

OOC --

User ImagexxUser Image
Daermod Arlic and Chani Arlic
Location: Tower of Mana | Company: No one directly Gaius, Muzét, and Absol

He didn't know what a half-elf was? Should she be insulted or relieved? What if she told him and he reacted with hate? Sure, Chani didn't think someone like him would do that given his company, but still. So, Chani just gave the most cheerful smile she could, unaware it was clearly an uncomfortable one, and turned her attention to his animal friend. "Really? So, you're a hero, too? Cool~! I've never heard of monsters saving people before. How about you, Absol? Are you hurt at all?"

OOC --

Red Lastalia
Gaius/Muzét/Absol

iProject Angelus

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:35 pm
User Image

User Image Dart Feld User Image

Swordsman of Revenge

Currently With: Lloyd, Issun, Daemorai

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dart looked to Lloyd for a moment. "Same thing happened to you as well? Heh...It's a long story. You probably wouldn't believe me with some of the details." Who would believe that that one of his companions as well as his father had lived alot longer than any average human would? Yet from looking at the brunette swordsman, he could tell that he may have seen some strange things himself. Looking around for a moment, he had noticed that Lord and Gilgamesh were nowhere to be seen. Where had they gone off to? Had they decided to go their separate ways? More than likely. It was then he noticed the two brothers. From hearing their question, it would seem that they might be in the same boat as he was. "If I may ask, are you both from another world as well?"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fae Princess Euphie

Red Lastalia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
☆ ★ Krystal ★ ☆
Telepath

Currently With: Jade, Zaul, Maka, Soul, Sheena

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

Krystal was at first a bit surprised from noticing how Sheena didn't seem to be weirded out by her appearance, yet it was relieving to the blue vixen. So it would seem that Sheena already had her share of encountering some otherworlders like herself, Jade, Maka, and Soul. Jade went straight to the point with asking about the Otherworldly Gate as well as Soul asking as to how it worked. So they would have to find the one called Raine to learn more about the Gate. However, they were able to learn a few things from the ninja summoner. "I would agree with you. Even if we were to use the Gate, there is no telling as to what we'll see on the other side. Yet it doesn't hurt to try. It is apparent there is something here in this world that is powerful enough to draw people from other worlds. Perhaps if we find the source, we can use it to recreate the method? I doubt this world would have enough resources to build spaceships for us all." Krystal said as she seemed to be in thought until curiosity began to show. "This Derris-Kharlan you speak of. What exactly is it?" Whatever it was, it was either destroyed or perhaps hidden away somewhere. However, it did pique the blue vixen's interest. "Also if it's not too much trouble, where would we find Raine?"

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

Zaul Oleander

iProject Angelus

iTheGoddessMartel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image
♪♫ Tear Grants ♫♪
Mystearica Aura Fende

Currently With: Elize, Alvin, Raine

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

From listening to Raine's explanation about the effects, it had Tear think about the miasma from her world. "We've thought of going to this forest to investigate the area. Would you be able to take us there if it's not too much trouble?" Perhaps if they were to use some sort of protection spell, maybe they might not have too much trouble, right? She might be able to use her hymn to protect the group as much as possible. Her train of thought was interrupted when she had noticed that Cross was nowhere to be seen. Had he already decided to go investigate the shadows on his own? It was more than likely, yet why would he leave without learning more about them from Raine? Not only that, Mamizou had disappeared as well. Just what was going on? She then glanced back over to Raine. "Cross had earlier mentioned about the mana being unstable. Are the shadows responsible for that as well?"

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Erryn Lovelace

Sythril Vythethi

Alvin Svent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Issun Kulai
Voiceless Slayer

Fathers taking friends? That was a weird topic to walk in on. It piqued Issun's interest, but he didn't want to pry. Listening to the brunette's inquiry into their injuries if they had any, Issun shook his head. "No booboos here, mister!" Ugh....Why? Why was he mute? Why couldn't he be blind or limp or something? He really hated relying on Daemorai as a voice. "I swear. If you embarrass me, I'll kill you, Daemorai." "Oh, hush. I'm just having fun." "Thirteen year olds don't say 'booboos'!" "Another world? I dunno. This isn't Gala?" The two already knew it wasn't Gala. There was some weird force in the air that wasn't the energy from the demon realm. It was a purer force. "Oh! I'm Ichi, and this is my brother Issun! He can't talk, so please don't be offended~!" "Ichi?" "Well, Daemorai and Issun are hardly names that can be seen as siblings." True enough.

OOC --

Sirea Angelie

Fae Princess Euphie

Red Lastalia

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:30 am
User Image
Emil Castagnier
Knight of Ratatosk

Huh. So, Aeris was the last of these Ancients? That...was kind of sad. Not to mention frightening. Imagine being the last of your kind. Would that ever happen with humans? How about elves and half-elves? It was unnerving. "Why were you in denial?" He had a lot of questions now. However, his attention turned to Sesshōmaru and Rin, the latter of the two mentioning that Sesshōmaru and this...Kagome and Master Jaken could use magic. Though, the white-haired male was quick to correct her. Emil couldn't really understand everything he said, but he said borrowing nature's power, or magic, was weaker than using your own power. Which...made sense to him. Rin suddenly started running around in circles like a bird. Kids were cute. So unburdened with everything. "So, what exactly can someone do with spiritual power?"

[[ ooc ]]

Sirea Angelie

SD Paul Prospero

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:11 am
Sesshōmaru
The Great Demon

Sesshōmaru's eyes flicked slightly to Aeris. It sounded like Cetra were important beings. Confessing to being the last of them was a poor decision on her part. Part of him wanted to warn her against it to protect her, but his pride as a demon wouldn't allow him to care about the safety of a human woman he didn't have any connection to. "No. Being able to use spiritual power and demonic energy as a weapon isn't something just anyone can do. Even for the ones who can, it's rare for it to be of any real worth." As for what could be done with it....That wasn't something he could give a definite answer to. "It's entirely dependent on how strong the wielder's innate power is."

CLCyrus

Sirea Angelie

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Midnight_Heiress

Lucky Lionheart

22,875 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:31 am
User Image
Pascal
Amarcian Prodigy
♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋
Tower of Mana || Hubert and Serenity

Her face made a perplexed expression upon hearing it uttered from Serenity's lips. It was a word in which Pascal was never directly associated with personally or herd it placed upon her. However, it descended up to her like a brave new world, much like her surprise when she arrived on Fodra. "Girlfriend? Me?" The Amarcian's amber eyes turned over to Hubert, only to find him redder than a beet. She had never seen Hubert blush so deeply before. Sometimes she would catch the slightest bit of colour in his cheeks, but never in this vibrant hue. "Hu, are you okay?" With his sudden outburst at Serenity, Pascal's signature curiosity took control. "So . . . are you still holding out on the President's daughter? You know, the gal I've never met, seen or spoken to. Like seriously, does she have a face or not?!"

OOC: I'm such a troll whenever I do Pascal. (Problem?)
*Looks at the people who've played ToGf* You see what I did there?
Then again, it's been a very long time since I've done her.
*Le Gasp* Does this mean that we finally are going to get some headway in the HuPas ******** YES!

Erryn Lovelace

Sythril Vythethi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:52 pm
User Image
Rose
The Dark Dragoon

Currently With: Mikhail, Hiccup, Toothless, Yohan

It would seem that Rose wasn't the only one that never encountered a dragon that could speak before from the way Hiccup reacted. Hiccup then introduced himself as well as his dragon companion, Toothless. Gazing at the black dragon, it didn't look like he was capable of human speech like with Mikhail. However, she could tell there was a bond between him and Hiccup. For a moment it had her think of her dragon, Michael. It did sadden her that the dark dragon had lost control and forgotten his pride as a dragon, becoming a mere raving beast. Even more so that she and Dart had to defeat him. It was then Mikhail not only introduced himself, but introduced her as well. "Are you and Toothless natives of these lands, or are you from another world as well?" Mikhail's question regarding the other human companion that accompanied Hiccup and Toothless had caught her attention. She doubt their companion would have gotten very far after a fall like that. However, she did felt as though they were being watch, in which she placed her hand on the hilt of her sword just in case if it were a threat.

Red Lastalia

Yvonne EstheimPristiSofia

CLCyrus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Hiei
Wielder of the Dragon

Currently With: Richard, Lambda, Crow

As Hiei took the lead, the Jagan Eye glowed from behind his headband as he seemed to concentrate. He was grateful for the remote viewing the eye had provided for him, especially being in a completely foreign world. Not only was he able to locate the town Zelos spoke of, but he was to able to find that there was another group not too far off from their location. It would seem they were caught in a battle, which had just ended. However, Hiei only caught a glimpse as he wasn't really concerned for anything else around him. The only thing that mattered to him was finding Yukina's tear gem and return to Demon World, not babysit a bunch of humans and their odd pets. He remained silent as he kept moving, even as Richard, Crow, and Lambda spoke to each other. He wasn't exactly the social type.

Fae Princess Euphie

SD Paul Prospero

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

iProject Angelus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:13 pm
User Image
Sheena Fujibayashi
Location: Tower of Mana | Company: Zaul, Jade, Krystal, Maka, Soul

Sheena looked at Krystal when she asked of Derris-Kharlan. "That's...a really long story. Put simply, it's a comet made entirely of mana, and is the home world of the elves before they came to Aselia. It was also the headquarters for the Desians. Reuniting Tethe'alla and Sylvarant left it nowhere to stay, and Derris-Kharlan drifted away."

OOC --

Sirea Angelie
Krystal

Azura Cantarella
Zaul/Jade

iTheGoddessMartel
Maka/Soul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
Rhone Craft and Solaire of Astora
Location: The World Tree | Company: Someone from here? I think? Also someone decidedly...not. Plus a summon spirit...thing (Kratos, Azura, Seishin.)

Rhone shrugs as the wound on his arm begins to close itself.

"Nah, I can regenerate when I concentrate on it. I'll be alright."

Solaire soon approaches him and hands him a strange golden coin.

"...What am I supposed to do with this?"
"It's a sunlight medal. Proof that you were aided by a warrior of the sun!"
"Okay. And?"
"You asked how I learned how to throw lightning? These will teach you the power of the sun! And now, I'm afraid I must be going. A summon only lasts until you fell a powerful foe."

After several moments of uncomfortable silence, Solaire, instead of fading away, simply loses his golden shine.

"You're still here. In fact, you're not glowing anymore."
"...Oh. It appears I may in fact be remaining here for some time...strange."

"...Right. Everyone else okay?"

Azura Cantarella

Erryn Lovelace

Fedora Warrior
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Lunia Lovelace

Hilarious Hunter

1,975 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:23 pm
User Image 
Seishin 
Spirit-Spyrite Hybrid 
۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞ 
Where I Am Open World | Who I Am With Kratos, Azura, Chartreuse, Rhone, and Solaire | How I Feel Happy, Curious
I Am Tethered To Kratos

Seishin's arte was all it took to finish the monsters off, and his companions all relaxed at the victory. Seishin himself stretched and shook as if shaking off stress. His ears perked when Chartreuse mentioned a giant puppy and Seishin looked around him, clearly confused and hopeful of seeing an actual puppy. It dawned on him that she meant him, however, and his ears flattened. Oh. As Rhone and Solaire exchanged words, Seishin tethered with Kratos again to change back to the human form this world provided him. Holding his staff, he walked up and stood just to the side of Kratos; albeit, a little behind him, too. So....He did good? Seishin beamed despite not having been told of his success, his tail wagging. Either way, Kratos had praised him before, and that was enough for him. But, now what? He completely forgot what they were doing before they were stopped by those bugs. Looking down, Seishin used the butt of his staff to write in the dirt again.

Plan?

Fedora Warrior
Rhone/Solaire

Azura Cantarella
Kratos/Azura/Chartreuse

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:43 pm
User Image
Hiccup and Toothless

Funny? Well, yeah. Hiccup couldn't argue with that. It was kind of nice he didn't poke fun at Hiccup's name. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Mikhail. Wow....Fishlegs is going to be jealous I got to meet a talking dragon." Well, everyone would probably, but Fishlegs had an obsession with the creatures. Hiccup tensed a bit when Mikhail sniffed him and Toothless, but relaxed pretty quickly. "Friend? Ah....What, uh....What friend? It's just me and Toothless." He was an awful liar. Odin help him. It was like hiding Toothless from Astrid all over again. Rose's question piqued his interest and Hiccup looked over. Well, it sounded like Mikhail and Rose were on the same cloud as he and Toothless. If that was the case, then Yohan had nothing to worry about. "I guess so. I mean, we're certainly not familiar with this place. It's definitely not Berk or any land we've seen so far."

[[ ooc ]]

Red Lastalia
Mikhail

Sirea Angelie
Rose

YvonneEstheimPristiSofia
Yohan

CLCyrus

Red Lastalia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:08 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gaius Muzét
Absol
King of Rieze Maxia Elder Sister of Maxwell
Disaster Pokémon

If she had just not heard him, he wouldn't be so puzzled on being ignored. However, it was clear she had heard his question and was simply ignoring it. Or, perhaps setting it aside. Whatever the case, she wasn't going to answer and that only made him want to know more. Was the term taboo or something? No, it couldn't be. She had used it. "My. What do you think is going on in her head?" "Your guess is as good as mine, Muzét. However, I'm not one to pry answers from someone so young, and I don't want you to either." Oh? But, she couldn't be much older than Jude was when Gaius first met him. He had no trouble making a child an enemy. Even if the term was used loosely. But, Gaius had given his order and Muzét had no reason to go against it. "Sol...." Absol looked at the young girl that was no addressing her. Hurt? Yes, a little. One of the monsters had nicked him. Raising a paw, Absol licked at the small wound that was there. "Absol."

OOC --

iProject Angelus
Chani

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:33 pm
Crow
The Pirate Bot
Location: Near Gaorrachia Forest | Company: Richard, Lambda, and Hiei

Crow looked down at Lambda. He was annoying, but something told Crow that the fox wasn't being rude this time around. Just...curious. "No, not usually. I did have amnesia, but that never effected my memory data when it came to learning." Crow's eyes went to the sword Richard carried, and he suddenly grew curious. Without thinking, Crow swiped it from his belt and looked at it. This was a sword? It was a lot smaller than he thought a sword was supposed to be. "So, do you use this at all or is it just for decoration? It looks weak. Is it even a sword?" Crow felt like he could break it like a twig if he tried. Looking up, the android noticed Hiei wasn't saying anything. He wasn't very talkative, was he? "Aren't you going to say anything? It's no fun traveling with people if you're just going to stick to yourself. It's...no fun being alone either, now that I say that and think about it."

Sirea Angelie
Hiei

Fae Princess Euphie
Richard/Lambda

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:35 pm
User Image
Aeris Gainsborough
The Flower Girl

Currently With: Emil, Rin, Sesshomaru

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Aeris frowned from hearing Emil's question. Of course he would have alot of questions since she is from a different world entirely. "I guess you can say that I wanted to think of myself like any human being." She said. "I was once targeted by this powerful company called Shinra. They have pretty much everything from urban development, science department, weapons development, space program, to even having their own military. Because of my heritage as a Cetra, they had hoped that I would lead them to the Promised Land, which they had believed was a land with an infinite amount of Mako energy. But when Rufus took over after President Shinra's death, they have been more focused with pursuing Sephiroth than worrying about me." As she glanced at Sesshomaru for a moment. If it weren't for the fact that the male demon was from another world, she would still have the impression that he looked like Sephiroth. She then listened curiously as Sesshomaru spoke more about spiritual and demonic energy. "If not as a weapon, could it be used for healing and protecting your allies?" She asked curiously.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

CLCyrus

SD Paul Prospero

Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games