Welcome to Gaia! ::

𝓛𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝓢𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓡𝓸𝓵𝓮𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Sonic, Sega, Awesome, Fight, Romance 

Reply Station Square (RP SubForum)
Alice's Creepy Inn/Hotel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you hear a voice behind you what you do?
SCREAM AND RUN!! D8
26%
 26%  [ 4 ]
Turn and face it >:(
60%
 60%  [ 9 ]
Coward in a corner till it stops whispering
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:10 am
Ni-cha thought deeply about that, it was taking her awhile though to figure it out. Although she was just hoping Alice wasn't up in the attic, that place gave her the creeps slightly. "The only place I think, that we haven't looked at yet. Is possibly the attic...maybe shes stuck there? I hope shes alright though." she said and felt slightly scared. Thinking about that place up there gave her chills.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:31 am
xxXMetal AngelXxx
User Image
~Kiro the Hedgehog~

Kiro kept his ears open on the conversation and figured the attic seems like a good hot spot for paranormal activity. Mostly malevolent spirits are most pick the darkest corners of a residence to hide. Such as the basement or the attic. The feeling in his chest managed to lighten since the spirit he just saw vanished, but he had a strong hunch it wasnt even the 'tip of the iceberg'. "Do you have a food storage anywhere down here Or some place for spices?", Kiro asked Ni-cha as walked past her looking around. What could he want from the food storage?  

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:13 pm
'... Guess the attic's the final option. Unless the ghosts can carry people off-site...?' Jay wondered, looking to Nii-chan for another answer. He wasn't... an expert on ghostology... if that was even a thing.
(My Spell Check wants to turn ghostology into osteology. Wat.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:04 pm
Ni-cha shook her head to Jay, she knew they never leave this place unless it's not far. "No... they never leave the house unless it's not far from the hotel. Sometimes they will but these ghosts hardly do that." she poke truthfully, she guessed they liked this place and Alice too much to leave. When she heard Kiro mention food and spices, she turned her head to him slightly confused. "Yeah, why do you ask?" she had really no idea why he was going towards that subject.

D.L listened carefully to the others a bit but soon paid little attention to them, his eyes gazing back at Iblis and Light. Soon he started to walk over quietly towards Iblis, making sure the others didn't notice. He then goes onto one knee in front of Iblis, checking to see how bad her wounds were. He was curious if she was still breathing, although he could tell she needed medical attention.

Light notices though after awhile and growls at D.L silently. "Hey! stay away from her!" he said and tried to move but flinched in pain from his injuries.

D.L glares at Light slightly then turns his attention back to Iblis. "I won't hurt her, so quite worrying about it..." he spoke up and continued to look at the wounds on Iblis. He could see her injuries were combined together from Corrupted Iblis, it looked pretty bad too in away.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:09 am
xxXMetal AngelXxx
User Image
~Kiro the Hedgehog~

"Were gonna need salt. Lots of salt. And....", the young hedgehog looks around the dusty old room for something in the middle of his sentence. His ears perk up spotting the tool shelf on the wall. Reaching up, he takes down an old heavy iron crowbar hanging off it. "Iron....pure raw iron", he said. For those who understand what Kiro was doing, they should know that pure salt and iron are elements used to repel or stun evil spirits. As ridiculous as it sounded, Kiro was not joking around. As if he must have experienced something like this before.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:28 pm
Ni-cha now understood what he was on about, it was plainly clear what Kiro's plan was if you knew a ghost's weakness very well. "ah yes, we got lots of salt near by." she said then walked back up to the storage room, getting a large bag of salt and rushing back down to them. She had put it down though in front of her, because of it being so heavy. She didn't want them to think she wasn't normal, cause to her it wasn't heavy at all but that would seem odd.

D.L paused on examining Iblis' wounds then tries to heal part of the damage, mostly her gut where it was the worst to everything else. Although he stopped when he started to feel a little more dizzy. He backed away then sat down to relax, until his head would stop spinning. "Don't even ask... just be glad shes still alive. Unless you want me to undo what I just did." he said in a low dark tone towards Light, before he could even ask or say anything.

Light opened his mouth but shuts it again after hearing D.L speak up. He'd rather not get on his nerves if it meant Iblis was on the line. He didn't want D.L to harm her in this weakened state or even think of hurting her at all. "um... okay.." he said then just kept silent, watching D.L carefully. He was pretty confused why D.L healed her but maybe it was for some other reason? He couldn't help but wander if little Iblis had caused D.L to keep his word slightly. By protecting her pure self.

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:34 am
Jay sort of realized. HE didn't get it, but he understood it meant something.
'I'm guessing salt is somehow gonna help us in either killing or containing the ghosts?'  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:34 pm
xxXMetal AngelXxx
User Image
~Kiro the Hedgehog~

Kiro immediately walked up and picked up the bag from her hands with ease. "I'll take that", he said taking it from her and sets it down in the middle of the group. He flicks out a switchblade and cuts it open while starting to explain what he's planning. "You cant kill a spirit, but you can repel them. In the olden days, priests and shamans would use various catalysts like salt or iron to contain restless spirits while exorcising them. Because of their pure properties, its suppose to burn like hell to them when they come into contact. Depending how powerful the spirit is, this can break down their physical form and stun them for a while.", he explained as he scoped up some salt in a flask he found on the shelf.  

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:35 pm
Ni-cha truthfully felt a bit nervous about this, hoping that they won't accidentally spill that salt on her or something. Although she wasn't sure if that would harm her since she's nothing like the ghosts here. "Great idea" she said with a small smile. Hiding her nervousness and seeming relieved. Truthfully she was relieved about it but still that salt could harm her as well, if it got close to her it could maybe cause a burn sensation. She mostly feared if they others knew, they would harm her or something.

D.L looked towards Kiro slightly, watching what hes doing with the bag of salt. "so your plan is to only stun them? That gives us somewhat of an advantage." he said with curiousness and gazed at him directly with cold eyes. "Although with all these spirits... you'd think there is a deeper cause to this... maybe something stronger." he said as he looked away a bit in thought.

Light kept silent for a bit until he heard D.L speak. "Something bigger? I never believed in ghosts so how would you know? I haven't even searched history about it." he said as he narrowed his eyes at his other dark self. Truthfully it was strange to be talking with himself.

D.L was now slightly annoyed with Light but he calmly looked at him. "Even if we are a like... we don't think a like or know each others thoughts..." he growled silently then looked away from Light a bit. "There are a lots of things I know more then you..." he could see in the corner of his eye that Light was glaring at him now.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:06 pm
xxXMetal AngelXxx
User Image
~Kiro the Hedgehog~

Kiro didnt seem to mind D.L's cold gaze at all as he just kept on scooping salt into a flask and a pouch. Then came the question if there might be something bigger going on in this house. That theory has been lingering in the back of his head since before he even set his first step in this cursed residence. "Thats a possibility", he answered Light and D.L.'s questions. "Its not everyday when a haunted place contains multiple spirits", he answered again. As far as anyone would know, Kiro has seen only one spirit. How would he know if there are more than just one? Right now, the young hedgehog could only look back with a slight amused looking smirk on his face at Light and D.L. arguing. "Well were not gonna get any answers if were gonna be at each other throats like an old married couple. The best way to know about this place is through the owner. All the better reason to go find Alice", he stated as he lifts himself to his feet with the flask of salt latched to his belt and the hard iron crowbar in hand.  

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:00 pm
Iblis groaned quietly as she started to regain consciousness. She slowly opened her eyes and glanced around the room, seeing a few new people. There was an obvious look of confusion and disorientation on the she-wolf's face. Iblis sat up slowly and was surprised that she wasn't in serious pain. She looked at Light confused by, well, everything. She felt as though she had missed a lot while she was unconscious. "...I-I'm a little lost here... W-What happened..?" she asked Light shyly. She didn't recognize a few people in the room and had no idea what was going on.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:15 pm
'Well, what could be worse - a creepy old attic or a creepy old basement, amiright?' Jay asked with a grin. Who else would jinx the situation here, huh?  

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:48 pm
As soon as Iblis woke up, Light seemed to relax a bit more. Seeming relieved that shes okay. "Iblis, I'm so glad your okay." he said with a small smile, her question though made him ponder and pause in thought. "um... well... that is Ni-cha and the other guy... I'm not really sure." he said as he points at Ni-cha then Kiro. "And um..." he paused as he looked at D.L, unsure on what to say about his other half.

D.L silently moves a little more away from Iblis and Light, still sitting down on the floor but he wanted to keep his distance. He would stand if his gut and chest didn't hurt as much, although he would heal slowly after awhile. Depending on his wounds and how bad they are.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:43 am
xxXMetal AngelXxx
User Image
~Kiro the Hedgehog~

"Iblis!", said Kiro as he immediately walks up to check on her. "Sorry I didnt notice you were out", he said as he reaches into his first aid pack.  

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:16 pm
Iblis heard Light and smiled a little. She looked around at the people as Light told her about them. Iblis looked at Light confused. "Did... Did you heal me..?" she asked Light quietly. She was confused as to how she had been partially healed already. However, Kiro was quickly approaching her. "How do you know my name?" she questioned Kiro surprised that he said her name even though they had never met.  
Station Square (RP SubForum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff