Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
Character Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

selenia50150
Crew

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:19 am
Gaia Name:Selenia50150
Name: William von carstionson
Race: pure blood vampire/Demon
Bio: Was born not that long ago ,they are the second set of twins Born to the Clan leader Marcus an there Mother Charlotte .
Appearance:
Gaia Name:Selena
Name: Lucas Von Carstionson
Race: pure blood vampire/demon
Bio: Was born not that long ago,they are the second set of twins Born to the Clan leader Marcus an there Mother Charlotte .
Appearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:28 pm
Gaia Name:Xx_silver_flames_xX
Name:Vincent
Race:Vampire/demon
Bio:(This is going to be long!)Vincent is a Loner most of the time. When he was human he objected them being test subjects. Someone he knew was one of these subjects but fell ill. Vincent argued with the doctor but the doctor shot him. Hojo (the doctor) began to test Vincents half-dead body enabling it to take multiply forms, and made it stronger, but he was still in a death like state. His friend wanting him to live infused him with Chaos but even though he was alive Vincent was not in control. His friend then infused him with Protomateria a counter energy so Vincent could be in control.
Appearance: Click me!
Weapon: Click me to!  

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

souji213

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:56 pm
Gaia name: souji213

Name: Logan

Race: Human/Demon

Bio: Might as well start this story with intro. My name is Logan Smith, and this is my crazy life.....I was sitting in my office one morning when I got this strange email. It said: "We know who are you are Logan...." Naturally I was scared....so I ran. Got my stuff together and drove off to Chicago. Of course things won't go as planned. I was chased by the mafia since I sorta owed some money to them. On a mountain side I did a hard turn and fell off the mountain into my destiny. I don't know what that email was talking about....but I was gonna find out the hard way....I always do.

Weapons: User Image and when he is in his demon mode: User Image

Personality: Logan is quiet, kind and thoughtful. But when he is enraged.....well god help you.

Human form: User Image

Demon Form: User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:05 am
Gaia Name: xx_ChewyVamp_xx
Name: Elise
Race: Vampire
Bio: Ran away from home after hearing my
parents were going to send me to an all girls
school/orphanage because they coulden't pay the bills or afford any food.
i ran away into a cluster of dense trees and cried for what seemed like hours on end.
until a man named Julian came to me and said he could make everything better, no more tears.
i told him i wanted that, to be free of all of this so he told me to hold still and to relax. i felt a
stabbing pain as julian put his body on top of mine holding me still and as he sunk his fangs
deep into my neck. i wined with pain grabbing his coat sleeve. he told me too be quiet and that
it was almost over. The stabbing pain ceased and julian crawled off my body. he then carried me
in his arms and told me it was over and that we were going to a place called taline manor where
he would take care of me and i could stay for as long as i wanted.

Appearance:
User Image

Weapons Specialty:
Hand to Hand Combat
Special Abilities: Improved Strength and speed
Improved Senses, heightened endurance,
resistance, mesmerization with eyes,
Mind-Rolling, Waking when Threatened,
Animal to Call, Human Servant.

Any Other Info: N/A  

xx-Utterly Disturbed - XP

7,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Befriended 100

xx-Utterly Disturbed - XP

7,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:39 am
Gaia Name: xx_ChewyVamp_xx
Name: Julian
Race: Vampire
Bio: Was born in the Taline Manor and Raised by a Lycan Named Abraham who loved Julian like he was
his own son. Dressed him every night, gave him wonderful gifts and protected him. But for Julian, this
was not enough, he wanted more. He wanted a brother a playmate. it was not long before Julian had
a brother. one night Abraham came home with a little Lycan/demon in his arms whom he'd named Emmet.
" Did you bring me a brother?" julian asked with excitement in his voice.
Abraham smiled. "yes Julian my son" he chuckled. from that moment on there was a reason for being undead.
Julian and his brother Emmet lived together at the Taline Manor with no worries at all. soon Julian and Emmet
were connected in a golden chain with a lock that would never be broken. and after what seemed like centuries
Julian and Emmet realized they had feelings for each other and kissed for the first time.

Appearance:
User Image

Weapons Specialty:
hand to hand combat
Special Abilities: read Surface Thought
Improved Strength and speed
Improved Senses, heightened endurance,
resistance, mesmerization with eyes,
Mind-Rolling, Waking when Threatened,
Animal to Call, Human Servant. Amplify Emotions.

Any Other Info: N/A  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:06 pm
        User Image
        Gaia Name: I x r u r i c h i x I

Name: Pandora du Bouvier

Allias: Pan, the magician

Race: Pureblood (aristocratic, but orphaned or lost) Daemon

Bio: She is but a small-town girl with a pretty face and a well-formed seventeen-year-old body, but within her heart lays a deeper secret. A secret any human heart would despise and hide, even so she might appear quite humane. In her insomniac mannerisms, once the moon is set ablaze in the ebony sky, weaker souls fear those gleaming blue eyes.
        Pan is an orphan from the Netherworld - although the cravings will always remain, she refrains from consuming flesh and blood. Instead she feeds upon dreams, leaving the wake for nightmares to fill.
        By day, she works as a magician, or an illusionist, using her powers to amaze and entertain - and in turn promote hope and dreams and wonder.

Weapon Specialty: In her life, Pan had plenty experiences with different weapons and she has become a passive fighter, but she relies on two customized M1911-style handguns. They allow her to kill easily and swiftly, without having to reload too often. They are both black and can cover distance easily. They are also designed to let some of her own daemonic power through into the bullet which then kills her supernatural victim.

Special Ability: When Pan is unarmed, even without the silver dagger she keeps wrapped around her thigh in the handguns' wake, she will use the energy she finds within her surroundings as well as mind play. Pan also has a set of unpredictable feathered wings. Due to her species, she is immortal and hard to kill.

{{There might be a few things added as I discover more of her during roleplay. Characters tend to have a mind of their own, do they not?}}

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas