Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something
Baton-brand Justice (Nerd x Zylo 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:02 pm
"I've been trying to get you back for so long... so many gave up, but I never did." Cassianna said softly.

"What? You sure about that?" Derrick asked, confused.

"I wouldn't expect anything less." Darius said, nodding.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:22 pm
"And I appreciate it... really... you never did tell me how long it's been or what happened to everyone." Bonnie said, wrapping an around Cassianna's waist, holding her close.

"Yes, master. I exist to please." Khallia said with a nod.

Soana rolled her eyes slightly as she boarded the bus, looking around silently.

"Anyways, on to business." Stevia said, reaching into her coat.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:35 pm
"I did, you were just distracted, because SOMEONE," Cassianna said, glancing over at Ramma, "Couldn't wait while I explained." She said. Then fell quiet for a while, "It's been over two hundred years..." She said quietly.

"I...wait what?" Derrick said, looking back at Khallia, "No, I'm not your master or whatever, you're free now, you don't have a master."

"Oh?" Darius asked, arching an eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:48 pm
Bonnie blinked, "Two... hundred?" she asked.

"You are labeled as my owner." Khallia said, motioning to his boot.

Stevia smirked, a slight hint of breast showing briefly as she pulled out a bill, holding it out to him, "Several centuries ago, you rented a large number of magical artifacts and items from my ancestor and then never returned them."  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:49 am
"Yes." Cassianna said quietly.

Derrick looked at his boot, reaching down to pull the piece of paper off of it, grumbling as he tried to read the text through dark bootprints.

"Actually, I did return them." Darius said, reaching over to his helmet, and pulling out a slip of paper, unfolding it carefully, "Have the receipt right here. I gave it to a Lothar-Licensed tradesman before the final battle. I had purchased anything I felt I truly needed. Whether the items got to you or not... well, I couldn't exactly figure that out, I was sort of sent through time." He said. Darius, as any proper Lawful Good champion of justice, and Justice, kept hold of his receipts.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:05 am
"So... nearly everyone I knew is dead and buried by now..." Bonnie said as she laid back.

Khallia waited silently as Derrick read through the deed for her and Soana.

Stevia read through the receipt carefully before pulling out her phone, after a moment getting back to him, "The receipt looks official, but we have no record of any of our merchants out on that battlefield, and the artifacts certainly never returned to us."  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:15 am
"Some of them still live, many of them actually, old rivals mostly." Cassianna said.

"Whatever, this s**t is bullshit." Derrick said, tearing the paper apart. "You're FREE now. You aren't a slave anymore." He said firmly.

Darius shrugged, "I gave them to Jeff. Lothar's youngest son at the time." He said, "I know he was leaving the battlefield right before the battle started. He said he would be returning straight to the primary store."

Iai stepped through the portal into Baton, looking around silently, wondering where E. Kouslan was. Her master had called to her.

Oria tapped her chin, watching the city approach them as her personal jet began to land in Baton.

"Itex! I'm hoooome!" Kenna called, stepping into her apartment and falling onto the couch, "Uuuuuugh. Shitty daaaaay." She groaned, stretching.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:34 am
"And my family?" Bonnie asked, thinking of her wife and son.

"Oh..." Khallia said, unsure what to do.

Stevia sighed, "That explains it. Jeff Lothar never made it home, one of Veigar's damned Darks raided his caravan on the way back to Kynngdeum."

S-4M walked through the portal alongside Iai, having helped reawaken Iai before leaving to hunt down Tila and Sera.

"Welcome back..." E. Kouslan's voice said in Iai's head, her form appearing in front of her, shrouded in her dark power.

Teela groaned, not paying much attention to the status of the jet, her face buried in Oria's crotch.

Andromeda opened her eyes as she woke up, feeling Oria's familiar power as she entered the city.

Itexia smiled as she walked out of the bedroom, walking up to the couch, "I think you mean morning. Overnight shift again?"  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:07 pm
"Your son went on to live a full life, your wife... well... she, um, she re-married." Cassianna said quietly.

"Go do whatever you want now." Derrick said.

Darius frowned, "I see... if I can, I will attempt to find clues to the location of what was stolen, but it will have to wait." He said.

Iai knelt before E. Kouslan immediately, "Master, I have answered your summons."

Oria finished up with Teela as the plane landed, and let her clean up, dressing and standing, "Good, we're here in Baton now." He said, scratching his chin.

"Oh god! It's morning?!" Kanna asked, eyes widening, "Goddammit!" She said, closing her eyes, "Uuuuuugh, I'm still on call for another hour." She grumbled, then smiled, reaching over to pull Itexia onto her lap, "After that hour we can... relax."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:30 pm
Bonnie raised an eyebrow, "...Remarried?"

"Okay..." Khallia said, though she didn't make much of a move to leave Derrick.

"In the meantime..." Stevia said, easily slipping back into sales mode, "Is there anything I can offer you? I can tell just looking at you, your work is never done." she said with a chuckle before opening her coat, a rather large selection of modern weaponry and magical artifacts hanging off the inside of it, not to mention whatever she had in her pack.

E. Kouslan chuckled, running a phantasmal hand across Iai's cheek, "Indeed you have, as I knew you would. Come, we must find a place to make our new base." she said, not directly possessing her backup body yet, her dark phantom form preventing her from being found by those looking for her.

Teela nodded as she stood, not having to do much in order to get 'dressed'.

Andromeda looked around as she left the bedroom, still lacking clothes, looking around for her savior of sorts from the previous night.

Itexia giggled, leaning against Kenna, "You sure you don't want to just take a nap first? They have plenty of people on call in the morning."  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:44 pm
"Yes... you remember that Were-Firetiger clan that lived west of New Kynngdeum Town? She married their prince." Cassianna said.

Derrick glanced at Khallia, "So what are you doing now?" He asked.

"Not at the moment." Darius said, shaking his head, "I'll be sure to contact you if I need anything however."

Iai nodded, standing and following E. Kouslan's shadowy form silently.

Oria grabbed her hammer and slung it across her back before stepping off her private jet.

Kiltharda lay on the couch, resting quietly.

Kenna sighed, "I wish, but I'm still on call for another hour, you know how the boss gets." She said, pouting, "After an hour I'm off duty and we can do whatever." She promised, kissing Itexia gently.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:32 pm
"The Blazehowls... really, now?" Bonnie said quietly as she laid her head back.

"I don't know." Khallia said truthfully.

Stevia smiled, "Very well then, you have my card..." she said as she closed her coat back up.

E. Kouslan's form floated along silently with the two following, coming across a hidden property that the Spy had prepared in advance.

Teela followed silently, as she always did.

Andromeda briefly considered waking Kiltharda before deciding against it, turning to head back out into the city.

Itexia returned the kiss, leaning to lay down while her boyfriend relaxed.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:50 pm
"Yes, they have a daughter too." Cassianna said.

Derrick sighed, "Whatever, I'll just give you a ride back to the station then." He said, starting his bike up and heading towards the BPD headquarters.

"I do indeed." Darius said, tucking the card away.

Iai followed, stepping into the building.

Oria stepped across the airport and stepped into her private limo.

"Are you intending to leave already?" Kiltharda asked, apparently not actually asleep.

"So, your sister's starting school this semester, right?" Kenna asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:57 pm
"A daughter, even..." Bonnie said, sighing, "I guess I can't entirely blame her, if I was gone THAT long..."

Khallia simply nodded and held on.

Stevia smiled as she turned to leave, "I hope to have your business soon." she said before heading on her way, having a few other stops to make while she was in town.

"This is where we shall bide our time and make our preparations for my return." E. Kouslan said, moving to a large chair in the back of the room.

Teela climbed in next to her.

"There is someone I need to find..." Andromeda said, though she had no idea where she would actually find Oria.

Itexia smiled, "Yep, her and that girl she just so loves to serve."  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:00 pm
"Yeah... I'm sorry." Cassianna said.

Derrick drove his bike through the city to the station, parking it and getting off.

"Yes, master." Iai said quietly, kneeling next to E. Kouslan's throne.

Oria gestured to the driver who started driving to her usual hotel.

"Then I shall help." Kiltharda said, standing gracefully.

"In more ways than one." Kanna said playfully, waggling her eyebrows.  
Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games