Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something
Baton-brand Justice (Nerd x Zylo 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:40 am
Andromeda nodded before finding a nearby chair and taking a seat, hoping to get some non-magically induced sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:06 pm
"Please, if you wish to sleep use the bed." Kiltharda offered.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:24 pm
"If you wish." Andromeda said as she stood.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:18 pm
Kiltharda nodded, gesturing towards the bedroom for Andromeda, moving to the couch to lay down and get sleep of her own.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:24 pm
Andromeda was silent as she headed into the bedroom.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:59 pm
The night of Baton passed in relative peace, mostly, as peaceful as Baton usually was at least. And soon morning rose, the sun peeking up over the horizon.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:43 am
Bonnie yawned as she woke up, smirking as she looked to her sides, her arms resting around her reunited companions.

Soana and Khallia were silent as they stood in the early morning of the alleyway, their previous owner walking away after making the sale official, whistling as he counted the money.

Stevia hummed to herself as she walked, pack on her back, double-checking her PDA to make sure Darius' location was correct, having headed out for Baton as soon as she heard word he had resurfaced.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:19 pm
Cassianna smiled happily, curled up with Bonnie and Ramma, her long tail wrapped around both of them.

"MAKE WAY FOR THE HEXDOZER!" Came a booming voice as Derrick slammed straight through a solid concrete wall into the warehouse where Soana and Khallia were being sold, along with a fair amount of other slaves. Soana and Khallia's previous owner was hurled across the entire warehouse, landing perfectly in a dumpster in one corner. "TEN POINTS!" Derrick said, raising his hands up in a 'goal' sign, before turning and putting a boot to Soana and Khallia's current owner, launching him through a nearby window, and though no one inside saw it, directly into an armored truck brought to transport the slavers caught here. "DOUBLE GOAL!" Derrick announced, raising his hands up again.

Cops stormed the warehouse, having tracked the slaver ring down. The buyers and sellers were arrested, and the slaves were released.

Derrick walked up to Soana and Khallia, the bill of sale for the girls, their mark of ownership, now stuck to his boot. He reached over, easily snapping their restraints, "Alright ladies, follow me, you're free now, let's get you outta here!" He said, turning to lead the way through the warehouse to the nearby exit.

Beardivious, or just 'Beardy' as most of them called him, wandered into Baton, looking around. "Now, where did Tanza get off to?" He wondered aloud, "I'll need to find her to set up the portal for the other dwarves..." He said, stroking his bushy beard.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:28 pm
Bonnie chuckled, "Damn, you must have really missed me, didn't ya? Nearly broke my leg with how tight you were squeezing." she said with a smirk, intentionally ambiguous which 'leg' she was referring to, giving Ramma's chest a squeeze as the armadillo woman continued to sleep.

Soana nodded mutely as she and Khallia followed him.

Barabal grunted in response, the guardian woman adjusting her massive shield weapon as she walked alongside him.

Stevia smirked as she came across Darius and company's shack, walking up and knocking the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:45 pm
Cassianna smiled, hugging Bonnie close, "Mine." She said playfully, reaching down to give Bonnie an affectionate squeeze.

Derrick, still having no idea of the paper stuck to his boot, lead Soana and Khallia out of the warehouse, casually punching a slaver that tried to stop him across the room. He lead the way out and onto a bus parked outside the warehouse, where all the slaves were being put. "This should take ya to a place to stay, help ya get rested up from all this s**t till you're feeling better. Or if you feel fine, you can get going to wherever you'd like." He said, gesturing to the bus. "I gotta head back to the station, Cybil's probably gunna make me do a ton of paperwork for those sweet goals I scored." He grumbled, turning to head for a nearby motorcycle, complete with side car. The motorcycle was heavily customized, and about 50% larger than a normal one would be, meaning the sidecar was quite spacious.

Darius extracted himself from the arms of both his servant and his princess, standing and pulling some pants on before answering the door.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:57 pm
Bonnie smirked, reaching her hand around to get a handful of (C)a**, "Hey, you know better than anyone I have enough love to go around." she said, then chuckled, "Besides, if I saved it all for you exclusively, I'd break you in half."

Soana just nodded and started heading to the bus, though lost as to where she should go next.

Khallia, however, followed Derrick to his motorcycle, her mind long ago reprogrammed to listen to her owners.

Stevia smiled as she pulled out a business card from within her coat, "Hello there. I would ask if you were Darius but... just looking at you I can already tell."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:07 pm
Cassianna smiled, "I know, doesn't mean you aren't mine." She teased, leaning up to kiss Bonnie firmly.

Derrick cracked his knuckles and carefully pulled his keys from his pocket, an impressive feat considering his huge gauntlets, and hopped on his bike, starting it up.

Darius arched an eyebrow, taking the card before looking at Stevia, "You're familiar... have we met?"  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:22 pm
Bonnie chuckled as she kissed Cassianna back, "I don't know, based on your moans last night, some days I wonder if YOU might be MINE."

Khallia was silent as she climbed on the bike behind him.

Stevia grinned, "Not personally. I am Stevia Lothar, current head of the Lothar family and merchantry networks."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:32 pm
"Who wouldn't enjoy wrangling a good bull?" Cassianna asked playfully, grinning, "You're mine Bonnie, forever and always." She said lovingly, hugging Bonnie close.

Derrick stopped, glancing back at Khallia, "Hey, whadda you think you're doing? Aren't you gunna get on the bus or whatever?"

"Ah, the Lothars, I see. I should have suspected your line would still be operating, even after all this time." Darius said.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:51 pm
Bonnie chuckled, deciding now might not be a good time to bring up her wife, her far-from-little friend certainly appreciating the attention.

"I'm going with you." Khallia said, not pointing out the paper stuck to his foot.

Stevia smiled, "It would take more than just a few centuries to bring us down."  
Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games