Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something
Baton-brand Justice (Nerd x Zylo 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:03 pm
Lia smiled, grinding her hips against him as she leaned down again, "I don't know why you're refusing. All I want is to thank the man who saved our lives..."

Corela smirked as she ate.

"Yeah, which I always found weird considering she likes it hard in the a**..." Tila said with a sigh, lacking tact as always.

"Oooh, what is it this time?" Bigba said with a grin as she watched.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:07 pm
"It just, it feels wrong!" Maxi said, grimacing as Lia ground her hips against him through his pants.

Arkos just chuckled and sat down to eat his own slice.

Furnace chuckled, "Well at least I know how to get on her good side now." He said.

"Nothing for you, that's for sure. You already ruined half my stock of supplies after your last drinking binge." Madiza grumbled.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:27 pm
Lia smiled, "From where I am, I can't think of anything more right." she said before leaning down and kissing him again.

Phione just hummed to herself as she waited on everyone else to finish.

"Well, first you'd have to get far enough to get to that point." Tila said.

"Hey, you said it was designed to increase size and girth and that alcohol was one of the ingredients." Bigba pointed out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:48 am
Maxi tried to say something, but found it difficult with a tongue in his mouth.

"So, Phione, are you ever going to actually try out for the BPD? I know you've talked about it before." Arkos said.

"True, but maybe if I just smile a lot it'll help." Furnace said playfully, amused by his joke, considering his mask hid his face entirely.

"No, that's not what I said, that's what you told me to make, when you were last here, wasted off your a**." Madiza said dryly.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:55 am
Lia moaned softly as she continued to kiss him, closing her eyes.

"I've been thinking about it, but I'm honestly not sure. Too many regulations." Phione said.

Tila giggled, "Well, be sure to let me know how it goes."

Sera took a deep breath as she found Camille's house.

"Yeah, well, things get fuzzy." Bigba said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:08 am
Maxi finally gave in, slowly sliding his arms around Lia's waist.

"Well, I'm not so sure about how many regulations they actually have." Arkos said, "Considering some of their members."

"I'll let you know if I make any progress."

Madiza rolled her eyes, "Anyway, just go play with Shairan or something." She said, shooing Bigba away.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:05 pm
Lia smiled, reaching down to undo Maxi's pants. (TS/PM)

"Yeah, but still, too many." Phione said with a smirk.

"Tila. Come on." Sera called back to her before walking up to the house.

Tila quickly pulled out a few small nuggets of gold they had stolen before leaving Mahtog, holding it out to Furnace, unable to get TOO close, "Thanks for your help, sorry we don't have any of the local currency."

Bigba grinned, "Hey, now I'm curious what the two of you are up to."

Shairan was too busy attending to herself to make much acknowledgement of Bigba.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:31 pm
Arkos shrugged, "Either way, it would be good to have more back up sometimes. Even your mother needs help sometimes, though she may not admit it." He said, shooting Corela a teasing glare.

Furnace carefully plucked the gold from Tila's hand, skillfully avoiding letting his armor touch her skin so as not to burn her. "That's quite alright, this is Baton, I can find somewhere to exchange just about anything." He said cheerfully, then a bit softer, "Would you like me to wait around? In case you need anymore help after you finish up your business here that is?"

Madiza rolled her eyes, "It's not for you, that's for certain." She said, watching as liquids mixed and swirled together.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:44 pm
Corela smirked, "I have never claimed to be invincible, but rare is the time I require assistance. Besides, I seem to recall a fair number of times you needed my help in a sticky situation."

Tila glanced back to where her sister was waiting, "If you want you can, though that was all the money we had, so we can't exactly pay you any more..."

"What, so it's for you? I didn't exactly have time in my escape to bring you a new puppy." Bigba said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:53 pm
"Sure sure, but unlike you two I actually ask for help when I need it." Arkos teased.

"You've paid me plenty, I can stick around some, besides, worst comes to worst I can set up a tab for ya." Furnace said cheerfully, taking a seat on a nearby bench.

Madiza sighed, "You have a one track mind."  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:00 pm
"Hey, I don't need help, so I don't ask." Phione said with a chuckle.

Tila grinned, "Alright, I'll come tell you when things are clear or not." she said before hurrying off to join her sister.

Sera took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

"Hey, it's what I do." Bigba said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:10 pm
Arkos just rolled his eyes, looking at Asura, "Poor us, look what we have to deal with!"

Furnace nodded, leaning back on the bench, which automatically slid out a few extra supports along the bottom to handle his weight.

Camille glanced up at the knock, finishing up with Ai and kissing her on the cheek, "Sorry hun, we'll have to pick up later." She teased, slapping her a** before cleaning herself up and pulling some clothes on before heading downstairs to the door, opening it.

Madiza waved Bigba away, standing and moving to a vial that was soon filling with swirling violet liquid. Once it filled Madiza pulled it away quickly and moved it under a small tube, watching carefully as a single drop of silver liquid dropped into it. Madiza swiftly capped it, shook the bottle, and set it aside, taking a few precautionary steps back as she watched it warily, as if worried it might explode, which was one of the potential outcomes actually.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:19 pm
Corela chuckled, "Oh please, you know you love it."

Ai moaned softly as she laid back to take a quick nap.

The door opened in front of Camille to reveal her own face times two, albeit much younger, Sera stunned to be finally in front of their 'father'.

Tila, on the other hand, grinned and waved, "Hi, dad!"

Bigba smirked as she took a step back as well.

Shairan conveniently fell back as she finished, the front of her dress becoming a mess as she passed out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:30 pm
Arkos laughed, "Well there's plenty to love." He teased, winking at Corela as he stood up to start gathering up dishes.

Camille blinked, looking between the two, then frowned, "Oh goddammit what the ******** is this s**t?"

The thick purple liquid swirled wildly, the bottle rattling around on the table for a while, before slowly changing color, turning to a deep orange color. Madiza grinned, "HAH!" She said triumphantly, stepping forward and grabbing the bottle, holding it up, examining the opaque liquid through the bottle.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:47 pm
Corela just chuckled and shook her head, used to such quips from her husband.

Tila recoiled slightly from Camille's reaction,

Sera cleared her throat, "Dammit, Tila... May we come in? There's a lot to explain..."

Bigba grinned, "Ooooh... what is it?"  
Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games