Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Centaurs Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A Centaur Themed Social Club 

Tags: Centaur, Horse, Animal, Fantasy, Role Playing 

Reply Roleplay HQ
The outsider (Modern / Forest) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:59 pm
Kaelyn sighed in defeat. "'Kay, you win O mighty Firemane," she giggled. "To the winner goes the spoils, what do you want me to do for your prize?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:02 pm
Uzi helped her up. "Well one guy mentioned this before when we first started dating. That we haven't........" He smirked and then whispered. "We haven't mated yet." He could not believe after having trouble saying things to her that he suddenly have the convidens to say that. It must have been cause he was fighting a moment ago.  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:05 pm
"You want sex as your prize?" She tried to look offended, but it was not really working. "You did not have to win for that, you know. I am already willing."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:08 pm
"Really? Well...I guess I just didn't have the nerve to ask until now. I'm thinking it's because I was fighting a second ago that I got the nerve to ask. Wait, how long have you been willing? I didn't have to wait that long?"  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:22 pm
"Oh, I guess for about a year now I have been old enough. Before that, I just kind of thought that we were too young and probably could not mate anyway."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:30 pm
"Well I was too busy to notice not to mention being too scared to say anything. But hell, let's worry about that. So will we do it for the first time?"  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:34 pm
"Like now? Should we go somewhere besides the soldier's practice field for that? I just do want all of them watching you mount me after the way I acted when I interrupted your meeting. They will think I am some kind of whore or something."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:38 pm
"Good point. Let's find a more private spot. I know a good place."  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:15 pm
Kaelyn was excited and nervous as she followed Uzi.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:56 pm
Sometime later, Uzi returned to the village with Kaelyn.  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:02 pm
Kaelyn walked beside Uzi, she was tired but really happy.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:09 pm
Soon Sword found them. "Where have you two been? Uzi, I told you to tell me your leaving."

"Well where were you then?" Uzi barked back. "Sometimes your impossible to find."  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:15 pm
"No need to shout. It was me; Uzi was with me." Kaelyn was not about the let Uzi get into a fight with Sword.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:19 pm
Sword looked at them suspiciously but then smiled. "Oh, you two were.....well I have no problem with that but only when you tell me your leaving in advance."  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:20 pm
Kaelyn looked a little bashful, "it will not happen again."  
Roleplay HQ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games