Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn
A WORLD REVIEWED [ooc] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:48 am
Shadechidna
After these few posts, I'll be on and off for a while XD

*insert drumroll* I have finally decided (after months of thinking) that I am finally going to work for my driver's permit! <3 woot. Many reasons to that. (not to mention I want mom's sexy mustang!!)

To put it into three simple things, 1) I can drive to school rather than have to wait for the bus @_@ 2)Can eat lunch off campus instead of leech of friends to get places and 3) so I could also go back and forth so Damen doesn't do all the work. Saves him gas and I get to leave this crappy city! Everyone's happy! :3

but yeah. I need to stop being uber lazy and start workin' D< Life will pass me by if I don't do something with it, ya know? (oh god Rai reference coming on! ><)

You're farther ahead than me now, but that's not exactly my fault............*curses parents and stupid 'you have to be 18 to drive' rule*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:45 pm
Shadechidna

*insert drumroll* I have finally decided (after months of thinking) that I am finally going to work for my driver's permit! <3 woot. Many reasons to that. (not to mention I want mom's sexy mustang!!)

To put it into three simple things, 1) I can drive to school rather than have to wait for the bus @_@ 2)Can eat lunch off campus instead of leech of friends to get places and 3) so I could also go back and forth so Damen doesn't do all the work. Saves him gas and I get to leave this crappy city! Everyone's happy! :3

but yeah. I need to stop being uber lazy and start workin' D< Life will pass me by if I don't do something with it, ya know? (oh god Rai reference coming on! ><)
good luck with that babe ^^ woot for allready having a license >.< *does crazy dance of licensed victory*  

Damen Red

Diazu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:00 pm
DamenRed
Shadechidna

good luck with that babe ^^ woot for allready having a license >.< *does crazy dance of licensed victory*

XD Well...........eh. I got nothin to come back on XD

But I will soon! >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:05 pm
gothicangelfarore
Shadechidna

You're farther ahead than me now, but that's not exactly my fault............*curses parents and stupid 'you have to be 18 to drive' rule*

Oh man...I know people with that issue >< I feel bad for you *hug*  

Diazu

Damen Red

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:47 pm
Shadechidna
DamenRed
Shadechidna

But I will soon! >.<
lol i win  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:08 pm
DamenRed
Shadechidna
DamenRed
Shadechidna

But I will soon! >.<
lol i win
no >> I said I would soon. Meaning its not over yet! XD  

Diazu

Damen Red

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:02 pm
Shadechidna
DamenRed
Shadechidna
DamenRed
Shadechidna

But I will soon! >.<
lol i win

lol well i still be ahead of you
6months before you get license...another 6 before restritions are taken off...plus i'll be turning 21 in 2 years so my license will have the "Under 21" taken off then too  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:44 pm
DamenRed
Shadechidna
DamenRed
Shadechidna
DamenRed
Shadechidna

But I will soon! >.<
lol i win

6months before you get license...another 6 before restritions are taken off...plus i'll be turning 21 in 2 years so my license will have the "Under 21" taken off then too

Diazu

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:28 am
domokun [random]Miwa babay, where is Gir? >D [/random]  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:00 am
queen_qing

XDD Woot for Gir~  

Diazu

Diazu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:05 am
rawr whee  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:06 am
queen_qing

ninja Gir: I'm right here!!!!! *hugglesnuggles Qing* Sorry, I was hiding from Miwa's crazy roommate, since I ate all her ice cream. XD
*huggles everyone*

Miwa: *gives him a cookie* Good Gir.  

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

Damen Red

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:22 pm
Shadechidna
DamenRed
Shadechidna
DamenRed
Shadechidna

But I will soon! >.<
lol i win

lol later...I'm not evil...just dark....very dark  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:34 pm
In other words -

Evil.

XD  

Diazu

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:26 pm
HAY BABIES. AS THE QINGFISH IS BORED TO DEATH AND IS PROCRASTINATING, SHE WILL THEREFORE ENDEAVOR TO WRITE SONGFICS FOR CHARACTERS. >D

heart

Sometimes I just like abusing caps =______=;;; ANYWAY. YES. I WILL START ON THEM. domokun

*swims off*

Also, I like Gir, 'cause he's weird and cute >D  
Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games