Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
The New Salem Maul Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melody Nocturna

Intellectual Informer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:00 pm
Shadeaux D Gloom
"And who, might I ask, is that groovy were-chick on your arm?"

Melody brushed off her dress with a few swipes after landing on the ground before focusing her attention back to the owner of the drink shop asking who she was,"Oh," she pushed up her glasses, "My name is Melody, it's very nice to meet you Mr....?"

Shad's long haired furry friend gave a small chuckle, "Nah man, no Mr. here, the name's Igor."

"Oh, erm, well, it's nice to meet you Mr. Igor," she smiled before outstretching her hand for a handshake.

Odd how everyone seemed to perceive her as "groovy", was that a good thing? Was that an "exceptional" thing? Was there even a thing as being "exceptionally groovy"? She'd have to ask about that later.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:29 pm
Marceline LaGhede
She skimmed the contacts in her iCoffin, not really looking where she was going...

Peggy Springwell

... Putting her phone away only long enough to pay for her dress and accessories, Marceline resumed skimming her contacts looking for the most helligble bachelor at Monster High to be her date. Bags slung over her shoulder, her thumb skimmed from the bottom of her iCoffin screen to the top, carefully considering every name... but still not looking where she was going, wandering into the sporting goods store across the promenade and bumping straight into Peggy Springwell.

"D'oh... Caskets! I'm sorry 'bout that! I wasn't payin' attention!" Marceline grasped the unicorn ghoul's arm, making sure she didn't fall over. "Terr'bly sorry! Ah, Peggy; it's you! Ain't seen you at the doom lately... how've y'been?"  

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

Peggy Springwell

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:45 pm
Peggy straightened her skirt, frowning just a little.
"heh, yeah, nice bumping into you. I've been around, just a lot of.. um.. extra-scaricular activities?" she brushed a brightly colored strand of hair out of her face. "oh and getting ready for the ball" she held up her shopping bags.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:12 pm
"Heh, yea same!" Marceline lifted up her own bags with a smile. "I'm super hexcited to be playin' the Howliday Ball with the band! As much as I'm sure y'must be to be goin' with Dashner, huh?"

With final hexams, she and Dashner hadn't really talked much; but she assumed that he and Peggy were still an item...  

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

Atomica Servo

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:32 am
Necrolin Rosin Ni Blue
. "it's fine... I can't play anyway. My mummy said not to because I wasn't fit for it... And..." She sniffs, holding her hands together. "I guess... She was right..."

The mermaid swims(?) away, heart broken.

"Just because you shouldn't SKATE doesn't mean you shouldn't be on the bench." Atomica logically pointed out. "To observe, at least. Who knows? Maybe you'll still be able to contribute SOMEthing."

As Atomica spoke these SUPER comforting words, somewhere on the other side of the Maul, a certain Werecat was sharing an e-maul with her boofriend.

Her Boofriend, Rocco, the captain of the Granite City SKRM team.

"So, you see, the team's in TOTAL disarray." Toralei purred at Rocco, who grinned widely at this information. "Who even knows if the members they get to replace Robecca know a skate from a hole in the ground."

Rocco cracked his rocky knuckles and pulled out his own iCoffin.

"Hey Brick," The burly gargoyle boomed into his iCoffin. "Spread the news. Tonight's game is gonna be a landslide."

Meanwhile, back with Atomica...

Atomica helped Cassie up to her feet.

"There's no time for panic attacks now! Let's get those skates you need!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:43 pm
Peggy's cheeks flushed slightly.

"Oh, um.. actually? I'm going with Rory"  

Peggy Springwell

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:39 pm
"Rory?!" Marceline nearly choked repeating his name from Peggy. How could that be possible?! She couldn't wrap her brain around it... Rory was way too much of a "play it safe" manster to be interested in a ghoul like Peggy, who made it a hobby to throw caution out the window... Perhaps this was his plot to make her jealous? To take her doommate, who was so very unlike her, as his date to the Howliday Ball?? Yes, Marceline thought, that must be it! She had to play it cool...

"Er, o'course! I mean that's clawesome for y'both! I'm really happy for ya! Cuz I mean I broke up with him after all! So it doesn't matter t'me who he spends his time with! Nope! Oh! Caskets! Look at the time! I really must be gettin' ready for the big SKRM match t'night! I sure hope t'see you there cheerin' us on! Byeeee!"

And with that, she hurried away without waiting for Peggy to say another word... and she could feel a prickling burn growing in her cheeks... Absolutely nothing she'd just said was the slightest bit genuine and she knew Peggy knew it. So Rory's moved on; And there she was, alone, no date to the Howliday Ball... Prickling flush began to rise up as hot tears in her eyes before she choked them back down again, unlocking her iCoffin and feverishly tapping out a message.

To: Dashner Hawke

Dashner -- You + Me @ Howliday Ball... Let's do this!

Dashner Hawke

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:13 pm
Atomica Servo

"There's no time for panic attacks now! Let's get those skates you need!"

She nodded standing up

"D-did that just happen?" she held onto the shirt. She looked at it gripping it tightly.

"Tell me that didn't just happen." She whimpered

"I don't think I could...I don't think I should skate tonight." She hung her head. "I've been getting more and more attacks. Is it safe for me what if I have and attack on the track. or or or get distracted."  

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:14 pm
Demona was now trying to calm a crying Deanna, the baby ghoul spent most of her time sleeping. But when she was awake she made it very clear.

HELLLO FROM THE OTHER SIIIIIIIDE

Demona looked at her phone, it was in one hand and she was bouncing Deanna in the other

Kai Merha

I'm sorry I blew up earlier. I meant what I said but losing it in public isn't me. I want to make it up to u and Damon...dinner before the Howliday Ball at my place? Both u and Damon are invited.

Quote:
To: KAI <3

u kno i like when ppl dont take crap. heart
r u sure you want to have dinner wiuh Damon he wnt go anywhre withott Danna

Demona struggled to type with her sister in her hands. "Ow ow ow okay okay thats my hair!" She forced a laugh as her sister had a small fistful of her hair and was pulling on it  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:28 am
Cassandra MH
"I've been getting more and more attacks. Is it safe for me what if I have and attack on the track. or or or get distracted."

"I guess you'll have to talk to Clawd-" Atomica started to say, before she was cut off by a loud, extremely rude guffaw.

"THIS is what's on the Nightmares' team this year?!" It was Rocco, the team captain for Granite City. He was looking at Cassie, Atomica, Tori and the whispy form of Necrolin with his buddies Brick and Boulder. "I hear your team Captain had an accident. So sorry to hear. It's a shame you won't have your beast skater on the track this time around."

Atomica's eyes narrowed and glowed an atomic blue.

"I thought you gargoyles learned your lesson last year, Rocco! Monster High beat you then, and we'll beat you this time too!"

"Pfft. Last year you had Robecca Steam on your team and a bunch of jacked-up Fearleaders." Rocco spit at the ghouls snidely. "Look what you have this year. A troll?! Slowest of the monster races! A doll?! Didn't I just see her trip over her own feet?! And what is that floaty fish thing over there supposed to be?!"

"She's...our team's strategist!" Atomica spit out, lying. "She's forgotten more about SKRM than your thick meat head has ever absorbed!"

"And you...I knew Monster High had a few robotic students, but do they really think they can just swap one robot for a cheap knockoff!? You're no Robecca Steam." Boulder elbowed Rocco and the two guffawed. Atomica made a buzzing noise that Cassie knew meant she was heating up her Atomic Death Ray.

Too bad it took over two days to reach full power.

"I am NOT a cheap knockoff!" Atomica yelled. "She is a robot. I am an automaton! THERE IS A BIG SUPREHUGE DIFFERENCE!"

"Pfff...whatever. See you on the track, losers. If you can even FIND it, that is."
Rocco and his buddies sauntered off, leaving the ghouls standing there. Atomica's inner core temperature was rising.

"You can't." She said, almost softly. There was an edge to her voice. "You can't not skate, Cassie. Not after that."  

Atomica Servo

Distinct Genius

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:05 pm
Atomica Servo

"You can't." She said, almost softly. There was an edge to her voice. "You can't not skate, Cassie. Not after that."

She was quiet looking at the shirt. "After that? Did you see what I did because he's huge and could crush me. And Granite city is just.."

"I'll skate fine I'll do it whatever I dont even care anymore!" She snapped getting irritated fast as she just wanted everything to stop. No more noise, no more talking, or thinking, or SKRM, and ESPECIALLY NO MORE GRYFF AND THE STUPID HOWLIDAY BALL.

She ran off to the store where she found the skates. She could see Gryff from where she was. She looked down at the shirt. She stuffed the damp shirt into her purse. If he didn't want it, Didn't mean she couldn't have it,... if of course she couldnt get the smell out. If she could then she would give it back, she did say she would fix it  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:14 pm
"I think those rock-heads need a hard leason! Who are they calling Slow? I am a Troll not an Ogre! We don't smell and we are not slow." She said matter of factually. Clearly he's hit a nerve with her.

"And I'm going to need some skates to show them just who they are messing with. Pebbles-for-brains, is about to get a Big surprise." Her hair flourished wickedly momentarily before returning to it's normal wild state as she grabs some skates to try on.  

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

Glen da West

Magical Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:01 pm

Atomica Servo

Cassandra MH

Marceline LaGhede

Tori Underbridge

Necrolin Rosin Ni Blue

Nero de Sphinx

"Boy! Is that what Granite City hasta do for a win!?" The sharp, sorta nasally/squeeky voice called aloud. "Trying to intimidate the ghouls on the team!?"

Rocco and his two bluddies frowned and turned their heads to find the Monster High SWKRM player Glen da West glaring (yes! Glen -- GLARING!) at them from across the maul's upper level, right outside of Aberzombie and Witch. His boofriend, Chase, was of course with him, but so was a couple other members of the SKRM team, Lagoona Blue and Finnegan "Ryder" Wake.

Sneering, Rocco and his flunkies stomped over and the four Monster High boodents stood their ground when confronted.

Rocco gritted his teeth at Glen,
"I think you need to back up a step little manster"

Chase snorted. Anybluddy who insulted HIS boofriend was in for a world of... then he found a small arm blocking him from taking a step further toward the rocky trio.

"You heard the manster, Chase! Back up little manster!" Glen spoke up, drawing more than a few confused exchanges of looks -- between his friends as well as the Granite City SKRM team! Glen then put a hand to his chest and turned back to face Rocco, acting flabbergasted.

"Oh! Did I use the term 'manster' where you were concerned, Rocco? Silly me! I meant `fraidy were-cat!"

If gargoyles were capable of going red, then Rocco certainly would have as he gritted his stone teeth! "You are SO asking for it..."

Glen interrupted, "I mean I can understand why you need to try and bully the opposition!" He counted on his fingers. "Last year's SKRM championship... the Graveball championship... face facts! Granite City has a pretty bad record against us when it comes to the big games!"

"We're gonna roll you flat this year you little... witch!"

Glen floated up off of his feet, one of the few spells he could do without the aid of his wand and stood (?) nose-to-nose with Rocco.

"Care to make it interesting ... rock head!?"

"Now that we don't take the seal any more? You bet!"

"That's the idea!"

"What do you have in mind!?"

"Losing team hasta drink Red Ghoul out of the skates of the winning team!"

"YOU'RE ON!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:35 am
Melody Nocturna

Shad was at the maul with the coolest were-kit! The pair sat at one of the few tables, sipping raspscary teas and listening to the live Boos band on the stage, several claws snapping in rhythm with the tunes being beat out.

It almost made Shad feel like he was forgetting something.

Cheek rested in his hand, Shad stared at Melody and sighed.

And started.

And stared some more.

This date was a real scream. Scream?

Shad jumped to his feet!

"SKRM!"

"Shhhhhhhhh!" A collective hush caused the sackboo to sit back down timidly and he whispered to Melody.

"I forgot! The SKRM championship is happening tonight! Wanna hit our jets to the catacombs?"

Shadeaux D Gloom

Dapper Noob

Melody Nocturna

Intellectual Informer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:04 pm
Shadeaux D Gloom

Melody coughed on her cold tea and held her hand at her chest, "Oh my ghoul," she whispered in surprise "I forgot as well!"

She searched for her bag in concern, "But how will we get there? I don't believe there's a closet in the catacombs and it's raining outside, we'll never make it in time," she said in worry.  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff