Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Jack Ace - 1 x 1 - Psykfall & MissMoony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:53 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Cameron followed Jax and grabbed his hand. Again. Jax stopped and looked at him. "Go back under the roof again then. I don't mind getting wet" he said and kissed the boy's forehead and loosened himself from the grip again. "I'll be right back" he said with a faint smile and continued to that bus stop he was heading for.

OOC;; Ah, I see~~ I'll be back on like...Sunday or something. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron looked at Jax. He was pushing he younger boy away! Cam's eyes filled with tears, the feeling of rejection and fear prevalent in his face. He didn't want Andrew's affection, and Jax didn't want him to follow, so he sood there, letting rain run down his face. A loud boom of thunder echoed out, and Cameron screamed.

Andrew watched Cameron and Jax for a moment, before hearing the thunder. Cam was screaming loud, so Andrew ran to him. He wrapped his arms tight around his brother, trying to comfort the slightly younger twin.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Just got home! Sorry it took so long, I was on a trip!}}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:52 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

The rain poured down Jax's face and made his brown, messy hair wet. He pushed a few strands away from his face as he read the sigh at the bus stop. The text had started to fade so it was hard to read. He put his finger on the sign and followed the time table. A loud thunder echoed from far away, but yet it still scared Cameron since he started to scream. Jax looked over at the twins. "It's not even close to here..." he mumbled to himself and continued what he was doing.

A few minutes later he returned back to the twins under the roof, all wet. He pulled his fingers through his wet hair and made it a messy back slick, that actually looked quite nice on him. "There won't be a bus here in another twenty minutes or so" he said, removing a hair or five from his fingers.

OOC;; No problemo~~ You'll have to excuse my slow replies. I...just don't feel too well. Kinda just want to go hide under a HUGE rock in the forest and then come back when everything feels fine...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron watched Jax. When the man joined them again, Cameron hugged Jax in a tight squeeze. Tears poured from his eyes, and his head was spinning.

Andrew watched the scene sombrely. He tugged a pill jar from his pack, and put a few in his mouth. He stared off into space, his eyes glazed over.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: that's fine! I am awkwardly phone posting, so forgive the length. }}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:11 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

It didn't take many seconds since Jax came back to the boys for Cameron to throw himself over him and hug him tight. Jax put his arms around the boy, kissed his forehead again and placed his chin on his head, looking at Andrew without saying a word. He just wanted to get home and lay down in his own bed and curl up as a ball and hide from the world. And he wanted to get some proper food.

OOC;; No worries~~  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:02 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron hugged Jax tighter. He knew he was being a total woss, but he couldn't help it! He was scared! Jax was like a security blanket to Cameron.

Andrew handed Jax a few pills, a wicked smile on his face.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Yay!}}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:10 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax smiled slightly as Andrew handed him the pills, which he more than happily accepted. He still held his arms around Cameron as he put the small, white pills on his pierced tongue and swallowed them one at a time. Well, except for one or two that he crushed between his teeth before swallowing. He kissed Cameron on the head and rubbed his nose in his hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:17 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron kept hugging. He glanced just in time to see the boys taking pills. "Really? I said no!" he said. He was determined to mollycoddle them. That is, until the lightning struck and thunder rolled. He ran and hid back into Jax's shirt, quivering like a struck chord.

Andrew grinned and waggled his eyebrows suggestively. He took a couple more pills, then dropped the bottle back in his knapsack.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry:}}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:28 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax just smiled at Cameron when he had to comment their actions. "We know that sweet heart" he said, "but we said yes." Happy with his reply, he held Cameron even closer to him, just in time as the thunder struck again and the boy tried to hide behind his shirt. Jax just shook his head slightly and ran his fingers through Cameron's hair.

The minutes passed by. Seemed like an eternity though. Jax glanced over his back. "We better get going now if we want to get home" he said, watching the bus that was going to take them home came closer.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:28 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron looked at Jax. He flicked the mans nose hard. "I don't give a damn! You know better!" he chastised. Why was the youngest babysitting?!

At the mention of leaving, both boys were excited, but Andrew was far more extatic than his brother. Andrew hoped Jax could hide the drugs, since Cameron was against them. Andrew draped an arm over Jax's shoulders and walked with the man.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry:}}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:40 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax wrinkled his nose and put a hand over it after Cameron flicked it hard. He looked at the younger boy with a somewhat sour look on his face. He leaned towards Cameron to get down to his height. Jax's brown eyes looked at the boy. "I. Don't. Care." he said.

As soon as Jax mentioned the bus, the twins got excited and wanted to leave right there and then. Andrew draped an arm over Jax's shoulders and followed him to the bus. Yes, Jax was still somewhat grumpy and sour. The boy's got on the bus along with a few other people. Mostly older people.

OOC;; Sorry for super slow reply. I've been like...busy and stuff. x_x  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:45 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron looked over at Jax, his eyes wide. He wrapped his arms around himself, then fished in Andrew's knapsack. He pulled his hand back, holding a colourful array of pills. He sipped a water bottle, slowly taking each pill. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and finally, purple. He sighed and sat down away from the other boys.

Andrew sat toward the back with Jax, not even noticing that Cameron stole pills. He really didn't care. He just wanted Jax. "Awh, poor Jax!" he said sarcastically. He kissed the man's nose with a sly grin.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Sorry that took so long myself! I don't have internet at my new apartment!!}}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:01 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Not even looking at Cameron, Jax looked out through the window of the bus. He was still grumpy. And the kiss that Andrew gave him on the nose along with a sarcastic comment didn't make it better. He just looked at the younger boy, clenching his teeth together not to say anything stupid to piss him off as well. His whole body language said something like "don't talk to me or I'll bash your face in to the window".

OOC;; Sorry for super short and boring and late reply. .___________.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron looked at Jax with a sigh. He seemed very mad. Cameron sat beside him, and looked up. "Jax? Are you okay?" he asked quietly. He laid a delicate hand on Jax's shoulder, and smiled sadly. He gently kissed the man's lips.

Andrew glared at Cameron. How was Jax pissy?! Andi flopped in a seat by himself.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Hi!!! I'm stealing my neighbors wifi...}}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:33 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax felt a warm hand being placed on his shoulder, and then a pair of soft lips kissed his own. He looked at the boy, Cameron, as he was asked if he was okey. Jax shrugged to get Cameron's hand off of him, then he looked out through the window. "I'm fine" he mumbled. He was silent for a while. "Just don't tell me what to do and what not to. I've been in this s**t for too long and there is nothing you can do about it" he said and turned his head towards Cameron. He didn't look pissed off anymore, even though there was a hint of grumpiness. "Not a s**t, to be honest. I didn't even plan to tell you about it."

OOC;; Oh! Nice!  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces