Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Earthest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:43 pm
Well fudge you can answer all the questions you want granted that they are answered in full, and that they are correct!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:43 am
Earthest
Coldfront44
Earthest
Thanks for the welcome back, guys! I hope being an old generation tamer doesn't make me obsolete. And I'm not huge on the battles but hey, I can hold my own in a fight. That would be fun, having Old Gen against New Gen. Sounds like a blast!

Lookie, you back! surprised

Am I back? Prolly not.. lol I am a neenja so I am like.. everywhere.. no where... some where.. over the rainbow! surprised

I was wondering if you were still around! Yeah I'm back. I'm glad I know a ninja (or whatever) but I promise not to give away your identity. blaugh How have you been?

you know single and on the prowl, I'm on the hunt and I am after you. surprised Smmell like a sound, I'm lost in a crowd and I am hungry like the wolf. ;P  

Coldfront44

Earthest

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:54 pm
Coldfront44
Earthest
Coldfront44
Earthest
Thanks for the welcome back, guys! I hope being an old generation tamer doesn't make me obsolete. And I'm not huge on the battles but hey, I can hold my own in a fight. That would be fun, having Old Gen against New Gen. Sounds like a blast!

Am I back? Prolly not.. lol I am a neenja so I am like.. everywhere.. no where... some where.. over the rainbow! surprised

I was wondering if you were still around! Yeah I'm back. I'm glad I know a ninja (or whatever) but I promise not to give away your identity. blaugh How have you been?

you know single and on the prowl, I'm on the hunt and I am after you. surprised Smmell like a sound, I'm lost in a crowd and I am hungry like the wolf. ;P

Haha. I love that song. You know how to make a girl feel real special.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:58 pm
I sense a little hostility. Anyone can answer a question freely here. Not a big deal. But you all had great answers and all were correct so I'm not worried.

Amy Pond was better as a little girl before she became all rude and sassy. I don't mind the sassy part, it's just she's rude all the time. No manners. But eh, whatever. At least she has Rorey to balance her out.  

Earthest

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:10 pm
Yeah Rorey... Um... yeah. Him. He does... stuff. And totally doesn't... um... spoilers.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:36 pm
Earthest
Coldfront44
Earthest
Coldfront44
Earthest

Haha. I love that song. You know how to make a girl feel real special.

you must also see why all these people have been trying to force me to do this thing called Mr. Gentleman Quarterly. surprised  

Coldfront44

Earthest

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:41 pm
GM- At least I'm trying to be nice to Rorey... does he deserve it, that's up for debate. I like him more than Amy.

Cold- That's awesome. I would take that as a complement!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:43 pm
That is true. Though my comments have a whole different reason for their ways. As I have watched the entire seasons... so yeah I have information that is secret.

But I agree with you. Rorey is a nice guy who puts up with far too much, though a little too meek for my taste in characters.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:05 am
Oh umm.. Uhh.. DISTRACTION!! MOOOOOOOOO!!!! o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:30 am
Haha. I can't wait for the series to start on BBC America.

Cold- Change of topic then?  

Earthest

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:36 am
cool *Falls from the sky* Hello...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:58 am
Christian13000
cool *Falls from the sky* Hello...

-uses baseball bat to return monkey boy back into the sky- hehehe Homerun!! rofl  

ThatMarkGuy

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:03 am
*Conkeldurr catches the bat, and lifts you into the air shacking you violently*
Conkeldurr: DURRR!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:46 am
you only get Zoraok at Lv.30  

Brandon13000

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:50 am
stare
*Throws Brandon at a wall* Nice to see you on random!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff