Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Yu Yu Hakusho..::When Parody Takes Over::... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:24 pm
{Waits}

Kuhi stood ther waiting to see what the demon would do next.

Hiei moved and put his drink down slightly and heard the door open, It was a larg swinging door as it closed, There stood a clock figure and Mukuro. Hiei snapped around and stood up walking toward Kuhi and the demon, He pulled off his cloak and threw it at Kuhi. " Put it on and hide your face" Hiei mumbled.

Yoh blinked" Ah s**t, shes here, whos the other dude?" Yoh mumbled.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:52 pm
The table came up and hit the demon in teh face, and then he took the punch to the gut and went down. Not getting up, as the hit from the table ripped the cut on his neck open more.

Isuna looked toward the door and frowned. Removing her mask she walked over and handed it to Kuhi, hearing what Hiei said about him covering his face. "Keep it on, and good job on your first bounty."

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:23 pm
Kuhi moved putting the mask on and sat down with Hiei, Kuro and Yoh and kept his face down still. He mumbled a sligh thank you.

" Isuna... You get the bounty money later for him. Till then lets jus sit down and wait a few minutes to figure things out more" Hiei mumbled sitting by Kuhi keeping his eye on Mukuro at the same time.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:59 pm
"Hai, will do." Isuna moved and picked the demon up off the ground that the bounty was for. Taking him to a back room she came back out with out him and took a seat with everyone else. She glanced up at Mukuro for a moment then sighed as she put her hand up for a drink, giving her order.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:51 pm
"Who the mask figure with her?" Yoh mumbled looking toward Mukuro and The figure as they sat down in a far dark corner.

Hiei moved looking down " I saw him before around the Castle, I don't know how he is. I've never heard him speak before or even sense his spirit power" Hiei mumbled.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:55 pm
Isuna glanced up. "I could send a wind current and bring the conversation over this way to listen in?" she offered. She'd pull this trick many a time.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:33 pm
" Just wait, I want to get out of here anyway and Find my fo--rgh..find Kurama" Hiei mumbled slightly looking toward Mukuro for a minute" It's probably just that assassin or something.." Hiei said.

Kuhi moved slightly playing around with the mask on his face and sighed" Shouldn't we figure stuff out. Maybe That dude and Mukuro know where Mom ...uh..Kurama is.." Kuhi said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:26 pm
The masked figure lifted his hand from where he sat - signalling to the waitress that he too wished to have not one but two drinks delivered to the table. No action was given and nothing was said until the glasses were delivered. The one set before him was obviously red wine while the one given to his table mate - Mukuro - was in a mug whatever it was.

After a sip of the wine before him, he leaned over the table slightly and began to discuss with the demon lord. His words were quite quiet and could in no way be heard over any distance let alone over the level of noise in the place. Still it seemed he was a long winded fellow as he stayed leaned over for awhile.

Luke was nestled quaintly on the table, stealing drinks from everyone periodically as he watched. A mild giggle left his lips. "This reminds me of a human movie I watched one with Kurama!" With that in mind he suddenly jumped up and flew off towards the kitchen in the search for popcorn.  

The Drunk Lloyd Irving
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:35 pm
"Stupid Imp" Hiei mumbled rubbing his head and looked toward the others " We should get going soon. Will Just have to Get Kuro to help us, Right Kuro?" Hiei said looking toward the girl who was glaring at Mukuro with murderess glares.

Kuhi moved looking toward the Imp Luke and sighed looking to the group and leaned back in the chair " Well this is boring.. So...Can we go save Momma fox?" Kuhi asked.

Mukuro moved looking toward the Figure and took a sip out of her mug filled with Demon rum. She leaned back a bit and looked right at the Figure " You have The Kit with Mary I Take it then. So will send his Little Prince on a long quest to find him" Mukuro said in a hushed toned.

-------

" Hey my Sexy little Red hair!" Mary said pushing up against Kurama and blew in his ear then on his neck " Let out that Sexy Sliver Foxy fox Yoko please. I'm bored with you. I. Want. YOKO!" Mary snapped lightly at the Red haired Kurama. She crossed her arms and looked around" Gama!" She yelled for the Blood Demon.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:11 pm
Isuna nodded. "I get an icky feeling being in the same room with Mukuro, besides, there's reward money that needs to be picked up. Isuna looked at Kuhi and tilted her head slightly. "You can hang onto teh mask for awhile, take good care of it though, okay?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:50 pm
Kuhi nodded and stood up walking with Isuna, to leave the room. Hiei on the other hand refused to leave till he figured out who the hell that guy was. Why did they come to a pubilc place? It must not be contected to Kurama at all but it could be. He moved a bit and looked at Kuhi " Hey cookie, Isuna and you wait outside for a bit." Hiei said.

" It's Kuhi, Not Cookies old timer" Kuhi mumbled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:48 pm
Isuna covered a laugh and led the way outside the bar. She leaned against a tree once outside, tossing Kuhi a bag of money that was pay for the bounty. It wasn't a whole lot, but still a good amount, more then he'd make in allowance or working at his Kurama's hot springs place. "Cut Hiei-san some slack, he's new to this whole parent thing." She shrugged. Looking up she eyed Kuhi with a smirk. "So...how do you feel after that little fight with the bounty?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:32 pm
"I-I Enjoy..-it..I enjoy hurting that Demon" Kuhi mumbled and sighed. " And I won't cut Old timmer slack. His an a*****e" Kuhi mumbled sitting on he ground looking up at Isuna.

Hiei moved looking down waiting and listening to mukuro and the other person talk, only catching a bit there and there. something about a girl name Mary, and a blood demon..WAIT! a blood demon! Thats the demon that took his fox..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:17 pm
((heehee, his fox ^^))

Isuna sighed and smirked. "You get use to it." Her ears twitched slightly as she slid down the tree to take a seat as well, her tails folding into her lap. "As for the bounty, I'll be more then happy to sow you the ropes if ya want, it's good pay, but I'm a bit concerned with what Kurama will say once he finds out." she scratched her head as she thought of teh reprocutions. "We might want to let Genkai know too, so she can help you out with training."

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:56 am
((XD His fox. here is his fox... >.> Lloyd?]

kuhi nodded with a sigh and looked down tring to think really. He took a step back and walked back in the bar looking towards mukuro and Hiei. hiei was holding his wrist looking toward Mukuro. Oh no..

"Dad no" Kuhi said running toward him and pulled him back " Lets just go get Father mother and leave" Kuhi said. Mukuro hadn't seen em.

Hiei hised and nodded walking off with kuhi toward the door. " Lets find the fox" hiei said walking with kuhi to isuna and also stood there with Yoh.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games