Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Zeal: Niflheim's Final Stand (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Lastalia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:08 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gaius Absol
King of Rieze Maxia Disaster Pokémon
══════════════════════════

Gaius looked up when the young white-haired girl came up to him and Muzét, asking if he needed a healer. "No. I'm just tired, not hurt. Thank you for your concern." He stood and noticed she had pointed ears like Harley and the man from before. Was that common here? He wanted to ask, but didn't want to be rude. "You and your friends did well holdnig the monsters off. We should all be worried about you four. You should rest." "My, how odd. I've never seen a human with pointed ears before. Are they natural?" Gaius mentally facepalmed. Leave it to Muzét to be so invasive and rude, even though she didn't mean it like that. "You'll have to forgive her. Muzét is still learning proper behavior. She spends too mch time with Maxw....With the wrong mentor."

OOC --

iProject Angelus
Chani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:37 am
User ImageUser Image
Rhone Craft and Solaire of Astora
Location: The World Tree | Company: Someone from here? I think? Also someone decidedly...not. Plus a summon spirit...thing (Kratos, Azura, Seishin.)

Rhone's expression becomes serious as he places his hand near the exsphere embedded in his chest. A blue handle appears in his hand leading into the exsphere itself. As he pulls the handle away, a red energy emenates from the handle, and as he moves the handle to the side, the energy causes a red, single-edged, meter-long blade to materialize, attached to the handle.

"Finally, I can show you guys why I could be good to have around!"

Before he can advance into the fray, however, a bright orange bolt of lightning flies past his head, impaling one of the scorpion-like beasts and recoiling it back. In another instant, Solaire is standing next to Rhone, holding what looks like a piece of tattered cloth into the air as another orange bolt seems to take shape inside his hand. Rhone stares, wide-eyed, as Solaire throws the bolt as if it were a javelin, knocking another of the monsters back and leaving a straight-shot to the Landstrider.

"What kind of magic was-"

"I'll help keep the beasts off our allies! Go for the big one!"

"I like how you think...and you're gonna have to teach me that lightning trick when we're done!"

Rhone transforms his coat back into wings and dashes towards the Landstrider, keeping both hands on his blade and charging it with magic in an attempt to gauge the monster's reaction and find an opening.  

Fedora Warrior
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:49 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sophie Lhant
Child of Fodra

Location: Palmacosta | Company: Natalia, Arlin, Arianna, and Hōpu
Companions: Psy

Cheat the deal? What did that mean? Sophie shrugged before smiling and taking Psy's paw. "Have you ever been on a boat before? It's really fun~! Come on!" Sophie didn't really wait for a response from the Riolu before she dragged him on board. She wondered if riding on a ship here was the same as back home.

Sythril Vythethi

Arianna Jean Phoenix

User ImageUser Image
Skylar Soderman (Daermod Armageddon) and Ankoko Raguna
Devil's Duo

As they neared Iselia, Ankoko set Daermod down so he could bring his hood up. He had to be sure to keep his eyes hidden. Ankoko could say he had some eye defect, but he'd sooner avoid such awkward reactions. "Leave the talking to me, alright?" "As if I'd waste my energy explaining anything to potential food." Daermod sighed. Ankoko had a sour outlook on people. The group approached the gate, and instantly Daermod cursed. He had to be flung right into the time of Lloyd. If he found out who he and Ankoko were going to do to Aselia, they were dead for sure. He was too shocked to even speak. Not that he doubted his ability to manipulate a situation. Daermod just didn't like the thought of confronting Lloyd, or any of the other Regeneration heroes. "Excuse me. Is there a place I can find a healer here?"

[[ quoting for convenience ]]

Evilweirdo 0

Red Lastalia

Sirea Angelie

Lord Lee Major

Fae Princess Euphie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:43 am
User Image
☆ ★ Krystal ★ ☆
Telepath

Currently With: Jade, Zaul, Maka, Soul

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

Krystal was grateful that the trek was pretty much uneventful. After reaching the ruins, the blue vixen had dismounted as the civilians had went about their business. She overheard Zaul mentioning about a magic tree having destroyed the tower to Jade. "What sort of magical properties did this tree have?" She asked curiously then glanced over to Maka. "With these shadows being a threat to this world, I'm quite certain that we'll cross paths with at least one of them." It was then she caught notice another group of people arriving at the tower as well. "So it would seem that we aren't the only ones affected by these shadows as well..." She frowned in concern.

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image
♪♫ Tear Grants ♫♪
Mystearica Aura Fende

Currently With: Cross, Mamizou, Elize, Alvin, Raine

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Tear glanced over to Alvin as he recapped about the shadows. "Sounded like it happened recently. Not even the researchers here have figured out the source of these shadows, though they mentioned that it happened after some earthquake." She said before she glanced at the flower for a brief moment. So the plant was affected by the corrupted areas. "I could assume that you've seen these areas for yourself, have you?" She asked Raine then glanced back over to Alvin just after Elize had volunteered his as well as her assistance to help with the situation. His questions on the matter were ones she wanted to know as well, though there was more she wanted to ask. It was only the matter on whether or not they could trust the female half-elf enough to reveal the fact that they weren't from Aselia at all.

Her gaze then shifted over to Cross. "Cross, you've mentioned earlier that the mana is currently unstable, correct?" She recalled him mentioning about it when they talked with the researcher at the academy earlier. It had her wonder if these occurrences with the shadows had some affect on the mana as well.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Fae Princess Euphie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:49 am
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Euphemia H. Estheim
Gym Leader

Euphie had stayed away from the moving citizens. Not because she didn't want to be near them or anything. She simply stuck near the dragons Maiagaru led. She wanted to defend them if she had to. Thankfully, the need never arose. Though long, the move to this Tower of Mana wasn't an action-packed one. Of course, Euphie was a little behind, but when she arrived, it made her sad to see so many people without homes. "Syl?" "I'm fine, Yōsei. It's just...sad." Euphie watched Maiagaru take the dragons to a clear area before the Noivern returned to her trainer. Reaching up, she pet the Dragon-type's nose softly before kneeling. She was exhausted. Looking around, she noticed quite a few people who stood out. One of which was a fox lady and then there were two armed dogs. What an array of people. And...animals? "...I wonder what we're going to do next."

Sūta the Serperior | Hōno the Talonflame | Nami the Piplup
Maiagaru the Noivern | Yōsei the Sylveon | Kurai the Zoroark

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:58 pm
LUTZ
Where: Tower of Mana
With: Nobody

Lutz was calmly meditating in the ruins; drawing the mana around him into himself to recover after the long hasty march, he was also reflecting on the actions of an old man among the refuges; when the fox had tried to make the man leave the town of Luin he had refused to move; simply claiming that there was no point as they were all doomed no matter what they did; and yet now he not only seemed glad to be alive himself but was comforting others who had lost their homes,
The young grey wondered if the falling darkness was to blame for the man’s odd behaviour; after all it appeared to have done than simply scare the animals, formulas and theories whirled through Lutz’s mind as he sat quietly in the ruins of the tower.

OOC: Bad post happens; Bah and such  

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:57 am
User Image
Rose
The Dark Dragoon

Currently With: Roy, Mikhail

As she helped Roy dig Mikhail, Rose's gaze shifted to the dragon when he introduced himself. "I have no reason to run away, let alone slay you. I've fought with dragons at not only by my side, but the side of my companions as well. They've also aided the humans in the Dragon Campaign 11,000 years ago." She said. "Though I've had my share with having to slay them, only if needed to." The most recent dragon that was slain that she recalled was her own dragon, Michael. She didn't show it, but it did pained her greatly from the loss. "Thinking about it, you're actually the first I've seen that can speak the human language." Her attention then shifted to Roy as the Flame Alchemist explained that alchemy wasn't a form of magic, but a form of science as well as explaining as to how alchemy worked. Throughout her extended life, she had never seen science used in such a method before. "What exactly is this rule of equivalent exchange?" She asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Hiei
Wielder of the Dragon

Currently With: Richard, Lambda, Crow

Hiei was amused from how Richard jumped when the fire demon approached the small group, even more so from the tone in the King of Windor's voice as he asked if he had been watching them this whole time. "And if I was?" He wasn't exactly going to give a straight answer, let alone give out his intentions. His own agenda was none of their concern. From what he could understand from him and Crow was that they barely knew Zelos so they wouldn't call him a friend. For a moment, it had him think of how Yusuke considered him a friend after he saved him, Kurama, and Kuwabara at the Gate of Betrayal despite that they were enemies prior to losing to Yusuke when they fought the first time. It was then Crow introduced himself then asked for his name. "...Hiei."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:55 am
User Image
Sheena Fujibayashi

Sheena soon reached the ruins of the tower, and saw that everyone was there. Not just from Luin, but Hima and Asgard as well. So many people, homeless. And, she didn't see Alba and Flora. Linar, Aisha, and Harley were also not in sight. She prayed they were just lost in the crowd. "I should see if everyone from Luin is--" Sheena let out a shout when something hit her face, and she looked down to see a silver locket. Looking up, she saw the little girl from before. "You promised! You promised you'd find Mommy and keep everyone safe! Why didn't Mommy come back with you!?" So, the girl's mother hadn't gotten out then. Sheena looked down at the locket and knelt to pick it up. "You're a liar. Sheena's a big fat liar! You're not a hero at all!" The girl ran off, leaving Sheena knelt on the ground. After everything that happened, she had wanted to cry. Now she wanted to curl up and die. But, she wouldn't let that bring her down. She lived through killing half her people, she could live through this. Shaking her head, Sheena tucked ths locket into her bag before walking further into the camp. She came across quite foe groups of suspiciously-dressed people, and a...floating woman. They didn't look like they were natives from either of the towns. Tourists caught up in the event maybe? "So many people. I feel like even Luna's lingering mana won't protect them for long. Maybe it's just me being paranoid. In any case, Aska, can you take off and find Lloyd or someone to tell them what happened?" Appearing above the refugees - high above - was the two-headed golden bird. Aska flew off immediately to find one of Sheena's companions, and Sheena watched him leave before looking back at the refugees. Hopefully, they wouldn't be here long. Palmacosta would probably take in a lot of them, but they wouldn't all be able to find homes in the city. Perhaps ships could serve as proper housing?

OOC --

User ImagexxUser Image
Daermod Arlic and Chani Arlic
Location: Tower of Mana | Company: No one directly Gaius, Muzét, and Absol

Chani smiled at the man. And, he was one of those leaders? Wow, this guy was great~! "Big brother should definitely watch you for some lessons. He could learn a lot! Anyway....I'm fine. I'll rest when I know everyone's safe for sure." Chani looked at the woman as she commented on her ears, and the half-elf puffed up. "Listen, lady. First of all, I'm not a human. I'm a half-elf. Huge difference. Secondly, of course they're natural. Why would you even ask such a silly question? Lastly, you have weird ears, too. I hardly think you've the right to ask such a thing in the first place." Chani looked at the man again when he apologized for the woman, Muzét. "Well, I'm not sorry. Oh! I'm Chani, by the way. Chani Arlic. Who are you? And, who's your awesoms pet? He's so cool!"

OOC --

Red Lastalia
Gaius/Muzét/Absol

iProject Angelus

Fae Princess Euphie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:36 am
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Euphemia H. Estheim
Gym Leader
Location: Tower of Mana | Company: Yōsei and Maiagaru; lots of people are nearby

Euphie moved out of the crowd and stood a little ways away. Yōsei laid next to her, napping, and Maia stood proudly and protectively behind her. The two of them watched the refugees, both of them clearly saddened by recent events. It made Euphie sad to know she'll be able to go home eventually, but these people probably wouldn't be ablw to for awhile. Then there was talk of people actually beig killed by monsters in a town called Luin. From the tones of their voices, death wasn't new to that town apparently. "Vern...." Euphie looked up when something caught her attention. It was a glowing bird. For a second, she thought it was Oh-ho. But, then she noticed the two heads before it disappeared. Literally. What was that? "Maybe a legendary of some kind? Well, a legendary of this world anyway. What do you think, Maia?" "Noi."

Sūta the Serperior | Hōno the Talonflame | Nami the Piplup
Maiagaru the Noivern | Yōsei the Sylveon | Kurai the Zoroark

User Image
Lloyd Irving
Eternal Swordsman
Location: Iselia | Company: Noishe, Gilgamesh, Lord, Dart, and others

Lloyd looked up at Dart when he asked about Noishe, still cleaning his face. "Yep. This is Noishe. He's the greatest friend a person could ask for." The swordsman looked over when a trio walked up to them. One of them asked for a healer, and Lloyd noticed his leg had a nasty bite on it. "Phaidra can help. Are you alright? What happened?"

Evilweirdo 0
Gilgamesh

Lord Lee Major
Lord

Sirea Angelie
Dart

Jewel of Antares
Skylar/Ankoko

Red Lastalia
Issun

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Richard Windor
King of Windor
Location: Near Gaorrachia Forest | Company: Lambda, Crow, and Hiei

The young king looked at thsir new companion with half-closed eyes. Even Lambda was quite. For a minute. "That's just creepy. I ought to use Fury Swipes on you." "Seriously. Do you have a turn off button or something? Ugh....I'm Richard. The annoying one here is Lambda. If it's alright with you and Crow, I'd like to get to that town as soon as possible."

Zorua | Lambda | Male
Mischievous | Sarcastic | Proud | Loyal
Pursuit | Fake Tears | Fury Swipes | Faint Attack

RainNekoFairy
Crow

Sirea Angelie
Hiei

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:21 pm
User Image
Crow
The Pirate Bot
Location: Near Gaorrachia Forest | Company: Richard, Lambda, and Hiei

Hiei? That was kind of an odd name. Then again, so was Lambda. And, Crow. Not a lot of people called Crow around. Lambda spoke up suddenly and threatened to use Fury Swipes on Hiei, and Crow tilted his head. What the heck was that? Crow was actually interested in seeing it done, but nothing happened. Typical. "Fine by me. I'm waiting for you to take the lead."

Sirea Angelie

Fae Princess Euphie

User Image
Sesshōmaru
The Great Demon

The woman had a point. It would be helpful to know what sort of place they were dealing with. Well, most of them. Rin didn't have to worry too much. She would mostly be on the sidelines. "I don't sense any demons anywhere nearby, and this city could never exist if there were any. Either I'm in a different world entirely, or in a kingdom where demons don't roam slaughtering everyone. Personally, I couldn't care less. I just want to get Rin back to the village." Emil suddenly spoke up, stating nothing was strange to him - in an improper wording style - and that he wanted to know their questions. One thing he said caught Sesshōmaru's attention. "What are these 'shadows' you mentioned?"

CLCyrus

Sirea Angelie

RP_Master_Jak

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:14 pm
User Image User Image
Natalia li Napojiti Arlin Phantos
Exiled Princess Royal Knight
♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘
Palmacosta || Sophie and Arianna

Natalia smiled a bit at Arianna's question. "He's a captain. Captains usually always pull that card. Guess it's true no matter where you are." Arlin looked at Natalia and laughed a bit. She was well-versed in making deals with generally shifty people. The two adults boarded the ship after Sophie and Arianna, and their animal friends. "Will Hopu be alright? You said earlier wood makes him uncomfortable."

Jewel of Antares

Arianna Jean Phoenix

User Image
Hubert Oswell
Strahta Military Lieutenant
♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋
Tower of Mana || Pascal and Serenity

Hubert gave Serenity a small smile. She was a proud girl. Whether that was a good thing or not would have to be determined in the future. "You should still rest. You're still adapting to use artes. If you overdo it, you'll regret it." Maybe. Hubert actually wasn't sure. He never met anyone in Serenity's situation. It was, crudely put, weird. "I grew up in a world like this, yes. Fighting monsters is something I've been doing since I was a kid." Monsters and people, but he wouldn't bring that up right now. Pascal came over to the two, and Hubert sighed. She was still hurt. "I'm fine....It's you and Serenity I'm worried about. You're hurt and Serenity's exhausted." Not to mention Pascal still stunk. She really needed a bath. "Let's go find someone who can treat you, Pascal. Serenity, get some sleep. It's safe for the time being. You should take advantage of it."

Erryn Lovelace

APH-Fem Canada-APH

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Raine Sage
Iselia's Beloved Professor
✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎
Sybak || Elize, Alvin, Tear, Mamizou, and a quiet man

So, they wanted to know about he corrupted areas and the flower. "I don't know much about them either. I've been researching to try and explain them, but haven't had any luck. As for the flower, it seems normal. Being exposed to the mana seemed to heal it. That's all I can say."

[ horrible post again.... ]

Alvin Svent
[/quote
Youkai Saint
[/quote
Sirea Angelie
[/quote
Erryn Lovelace
[/quote
RP_Master_Jak
[/quote

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:30 am
User Image
Serenity Kaiba
Kaiba Corp. Heiress
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Where I Am Tower of Mana | Who I Am With Hubert and Pascal | How I Feel Tired
Polymerization
████████████████████

Hubert was right. She definitely need to rest. Pascal came over to them and she offered the older woman a smile. "We're alright. Mostly. How about you?" Hubert suggested, again, she should rest and offered to take Pascal to a healer. She stared at him, unimpressed. "I got it already. Stop pressuring me to lay down. I'll get to it. Go take care of your girlfriend before you need a healer." Sometimes guys worried too much about women. It was sweet to a degree, but too much worry was just annoying.

Sythril Vythethi

APH-Fem Canada-APH

Lunia Lovelace

Hilarious Hunter

1,975 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Midnight_Heiress

Lucky Lionheart

22,875 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:31 am
User Image
Pascal
Amarcian Prodigy
♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋
Tower of Mana || Hubert and Serenity

Despite her cuts and scrapes, Pascal greeted them with the warmest of smiles. "I'm used to getting into scuffles like these. No biggie!" Upon hearing Hubert's words, her amber eyes began to scour her sweaty body (another big reason why she's more odorous than usual). The monsters left their mark on her, despite taking the horde out with her mecha. Had she have a gel on her, it would've healed up perfectly. Though, on closer inspection, her inventory was rather low on supplies. "Well, I thought you would patch me up with some healing artes, Hu. Unless you're feeling a bit beat, like me." Though proficient in the Cryas Artes, Pascal's range of artes was more offence-based than Hubert and Sophie's healing artes or Cheria's balance of restorative and offensive artes. Curiously, her head turned to Serenity who brought up a pair of words she never heard before . . . or at least, associated with Hubert. "Huh? His girlfriend?"

OOC: I think this is the first time Hubert has ever heard someone call Pascal his 'girlfriend'.
Even outside the main cast of ToG.
I would like to see how this'll play out.
*smiles*

Erryn Lovelace

Sythril Vythethi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:29 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Arianna Jean Phoenix
Pokémon Glass Maker
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Location: Palmacosta | Company: Hōpu, Arlin, Natalia, Sophie, and Psy

Arianna thought. None of the captains she knew were like that. Then again, she only knew the nice ones. "Don't worry about him. Hopu will be fine. I'll just sit with him near the side of the ship and keep him calm."

OOC --

Sythril Vythethi
Natalia/Arlin

Jewel of Antares
Sophie/Psy

Arianna Jean Phoenix

ac-null13

Lupine Deadeye

10,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
Jade Curtiss and Zaul Oleander
The Necromancer and the One-Eyed Gunman
Location: Tower of Mana Ruins | Company: Krystal, Soul, Maka > + Sheena

iTheGoddessMartel
At the very least, the trek to their refuge was uneventful. The further they distanced themselves from Hima, the less aggressive the monsters got. Eventually reaching the ruins, Maka and Soul dismounted their rides and returned them to the trainer. Soul's gave him an irritated screech before wondering off, which made Maka laugh and joke about how he always managed to make friends. Soul stood near Zaul and them while Maka went around helping people if she could. She returned, though, and sat down. "Don't waste your energy. We don't know when we'll need to fight again." "Shut it. I don't want to just sit around and do nothing to help them." Maka looked over and listened to Zaul as he explained the tower. So, a monster tree destroyed the tower. Creepy. "I hope I get to meet one of these heroes before going home. I bet there's a lot to learn from them." "If you don't scare them away with your questions, I'll be impressed."

Sirea Angelie
Krystal was grateful that the trek was pretty much uneventful. After reaching the ruins, the blue vixen had dismounted as the civilians had went about their business. She overheard Zaul mentioning about a magic tree having destroyed the tower to Jade. "What sort of magical properties did this tree have?" She asked curiously then glanced over to Maka. "With these shadows being a threat to this world, I'm quite certain that we'll cross paths with at least one of them." It was then she caught notice another group of people arriving at the tower as well. "So it would seem that we aren't the only ones affected by these shadows as well..." She frowned in concern.

Hearing Krystal behind him, Zaul scratched his head as he turned to answer her. "Ah actually don' know. It was nevah really explained what kind 'a tree it was."

Krystal made note of more people coming to the ruins. Zaul and Jade were already aware of it from the noise, but they were seeing what kind of people had arrived only now. There was quite a handful that stuck out from the crowd of commoners. A couple of dogs that looked too well-kept to be strays. A man accompanied by a white dog-like creature neither of them recognized and a woman that looked like a fairy. A girl with two-toned hair beside a blue-haired uniformed boy, with a brown-haired girl whose mode of dress definitely didn't look like it as of Aselia. There was another girl, but of lighter brown hair, but the look of her clothing implied to Zaul that she might have come from the same world as the other. However, accompanying her were a huge..bat-dragon-thing and...some kind of pink rabbit-fox? These were also creatures both he and Jade couldn't identify.

But the one who stood out most was the woman who apparently called forth a two-headed glowing bird out of nowhere. That bird...he had seen it in books about Summon Spirits... And the woman looked exactly like the statue he had seen in Luin. "Hey...that right there...she's def'nitely gotta be Sheena Fujibayashi." Zaul pointed at her. "One 'f th' Heroes I told ya 'bout. She has hold over th' Summon Spirits, and that one she just called out was Aska, a Spirit 'f Light."

"My, what an interesting twist of fate," Jade noted amusedly. "Shall we take this opportunity and approach her?"

Zaul nodded. "Ah say it's worth a shot, man. If we miss 'er, we don' know when we'll be crossin' her or any o' th' other Heroes 'gain. These other very different-looking people in the crowd were of slight interest, but Sheena was of higher priority. If time permitted, they could try approaching them later.

The two took the lead, making their way through the crowd toward Sheena, slowing their approach as they neared her so as to not come off as alarming.

"'Scuse me...Ms. Sheena Fujibayashi, ain't it?" Zaul scratched the back of his head as he made a sheepish expression. "Pardon. My name's Zaul, n' Ah have with me some people who'd like a word with you. They're, uh...new ta this world as a whole, if ya catch my drift?"

Hands in his pockets, Jade gave his usual calm but slightly dissonant cheerful smile along with a slight bow as he stepped forward to Zaul's side and introduced himself first. The others could introduce themselves if they so wanted to. "Greetings, Ms. Fujibayashi. I am Colonel Jade Curtiss, of the world of Auldrant. I realize this may not be the most ideal of times, but I do hope we're not bothering you too much. " He withheld his questions for when she'd agree to give them her time.

iProject Angelus

Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games