Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Jack Ace - 1 x 1 - Psykfall & MissMoony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron looked at Jax. He had a smile like he way hiding things. He looked at the two men, then walked to the hall with them. "Andi, you wouldn't have another set of clothes? I don't think they'll let me out in a hospital gown!"

Andrew looked at his brother. He smiled and pulled out another pair of pants and a dark red shirt.

Cam snuck off into a bathroom and came back dressed. He held his pants up, over his thin belly.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Yes!}}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:49 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

As Cameron was given a set of clothes and ran to the bathroom, Jax walked up to Andrew and cupped his cheeks in his hands and gently kissed his forehead and then looked him in the eyes with a small smile. "I really hope you plan to share" he said, referring to the small bottles containing various pills.

When he heard the bathroom door open, Jax took a half step backwards and looked at Cameron. The pants were took big so he had to hold the up, almost like himself. But Jax didn't mind if the pants slid down a bit as long as they didn't fall of completely.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew gasped when Jax grabbed his face. "I do indeed Jax!" he said happily. He smiled lightly as Cameron walked out, completely oblivious.

Cameron looked up at the boys, curious for a second. He was more eager to leave, so he took them both by the hand and began to lead them out.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Of course he's gonna share!}}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:57 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Jax smiled when Andrew happily said that he was going to share. "Good boy" he said and then, Cameron came back. He grabbed his brother and Jax hands and started to move towards the exit. Jax only hoped that no one would catch them for trying to run away. That was the last thing he wanted now.

OOC;; Yay! Good Andrew!  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:56 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew walked alongside Cameron and Jax. Here came the fun part. He snatched three discharge sheets, and pulled them off to the side. He handed his brother a pen and smiled.

Cameron grabbed the pen, thought for a second, and scribbled. It was a perfect forgery of Anne's scribble. He signed his own name below, in flowing loops. He repeated Anne's sign on the other two, handing them off to Andrew and Jax in turn. He smiled as Andrew signed in messy, chicken-scratch.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Yea!}}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:04 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax crossed his arms over his chest and looked slightly confused by what the twins were doing. He cocked an eyebrow as he was handed a pen and discharge sheet. When he realised what it was he smiled slightly and grabbed what he was given and signed the bottom line with his name in a very adult like signature. The type where you almost can read what it says but still understand everything. That was his handwriting - adult-ish and curvy (points to picture above that says Jax).

Jax put the sheet back where it was taken and the pen along with it. He then ran his slightly bloody fingers through his hair. He needed to take a shower when he got back home. But at the same time he didn't. He still had all those nasty cut wounds on his wrists.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:15 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron placed his papers alongside Jax's. He held the man's hand, and gently wrapped his wrist in bandages. He kissed his nose (whilst standing on tip-toes) and smiled.

Andrew threw the papers down, smiling at the other two. "Let's be off, then!" he said, his loud voice echoing slightly. He kissed Jax's lips, hoping to prove himself better than Cameron.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: *points to their first names above*}}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:23 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Cameron started to wrap Jax's wrists in bandages and then kissed his now with a smile. Jax just smiled slightly and was about to say something but was cut off by Andrew who kissed him. All Jax could do was smile. These two... Like they were fighting over poor Jax's attention. Not that he minded; he felt somewhat loved and wanted.

Jax started to walk towards the exit, but as he got closer he saw his parents. Panic filled his mind and he hurried out before they would see him. He did not want to get caught now! It would be fine if they dragged him back while he was at home, but not now.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:41 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron held Jaxs hand lovingly. Why was he such a hurry? He saw two vaguely familiar people. Where had he seen them?! Oh. My. God. Those were Jaxs parents! Cam hurried out, trying to hide the taller man.

Andrew looked ahead, curious as to Jaxs sneaking. He followed the man, hoping to escape unnoticed.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: *points to their first names above*}}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:51 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax hurried out the doors, not looking back and not caring if Cameron and Andrew followed him. He just needed to get out! And lucky for him, his parents never noticed him. And he didn't need to worry about the twins; they were following him. Cameron even tried to hide him or something. But since Jax was slightly taller, that didn't work out too well.

Now that they were outside in the free, they needed to find a way to get home as quick as possible. It rained slightly, so Jax didn't really feel like walking.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron walked outside beside Jax, sighing at the rain. He hated rain, and particularly the thunder that came along with them. "The faster we get home, the happier I'll be!" he mumbled, squeezing Jax's hand.

Andrew laid a hand on his brother's shoulder, sighing. Cam had always been afraid of storms.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry:}}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:49 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax looked at Cameron when he mumbled something about getting home fast. He just smiled as the boy squeezed his hand. He placed a soft kiss on his head. "We'll get home fast, I promise. I think the buses depart from here quite often actually" he said and ran his hand trough his hair. He thought about it for a second or two before saying "I think" with a frown. He wasn't too sure. Not sure at all actually. Bus since this was a hospital, he figured that the buses came here often. At least once every hour!  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron squeezed Jax's hand harder. He wasn't aware that the man was talking, nor his brother's touch. He stared straight ahead, his eyes huge with fear.

Andrew took Cameron's other hand, and gently caressed it. "Cammie, we'll be okay. It's not storming..." he mumbled. 'Yet.' he finished mentally. If it came to a storm, Cameron would be bawling, screaming, and all the rest.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry:}}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:21 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax got loose from Cameron's stone hard grip. "It hurts you know" he said, looking at the scared boy. He sighed slightly. Figured that he himself had to go and find out about the buses. So, without nothing more than a mumbling "I'll be right be" he walked over to the closest bus stop to check whether there would come a bus to their rescue or not.

OOC;; Sorry for late reply! I've had much to do this week so I've just had time to pop in every once in a while. >_> Aaaaaaaaaaand I'll be going to to boyfriend today, so I won't be on for a few days. <3  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron whined when Jax walked off. He followed after the man, and grabbed his hand again. His huge blue eyes held back his tears. "J-Jax... It-it's raining!" he squealed out. His voice had cracked and a whispered squeak was all that sounded. He squeezed the mans hand again, trying to be gentle.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry:it's fine! I've been away from my computer for a few days! I was just excited to find you!!!}}

Psykfall

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces