Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Earthest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThatMarkGuy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:24 am
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
I like the pre '10 idea. As that was when the guild had a bit of a shift in how it worked.

hey draco? what do you mean by "Shift"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:42 pm
Exploder Wing
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
I like the pre '10 idea. As that was when the guild had a bit of a shift in how it worked.

hey draco? what do you mean by "Shift"

Hmm... hard to explain. Basically I mean that is when GrandWing came back, started getting the guild running like more of a guild with a leader, rather then just a few mods, and few highly active members doing things.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:00 pm
Earthest
Thanks for the welcome back, guys! I hope being an old generation tamer doesn't make me obsolete. And I'm not huge on the battles but hey, I can hold my own in a fight. That would be fun, having Old Gen against New Gen. Sounds like a blast!

Lookie, you back! surprised

Am I back? Prolly not.. lol I am a neenja so I am like.. everywhere.. no where... some where.. over the rainbow! surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:05 pm
Coldfront44
Earthest
Thanks for the welcome back, guys! I hope being an old generation tamer doesn't make me obsolete. And I'm not huge on the battles but hey, I can hold my own in a fight. That would be fun, having Old Gen against New Gen. Sounds like a blast!

Lookie, you back! surprised

Am I back? Prolly not.. lol I am a neenja so I am like.. everywhere.. no where... some where.. over the rainbow! surprised

I was wondering if you were still around! Yeah I'm back. I'm glad I know a ninja (or whatever) but I promise not to give away your identity. blaugh How have you been?  

Earthest

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:08 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Hey Earthest. I haven't spoke to you... since you said Hi to me when I joined the guild?

Anyways where do I fall into this whole Old and New Gen? I sort of joined during one of the low points of activity at some point.

Wait a second... DR WHO! Earthest you are now awesome.

I've always loved Dr. Who. Best show ever. And it's good to be back. I have no idea where you would fall into the category. I didn't even think I would be considered an Old Tamer. Oh well. Comes with the job I suppose.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:10 pm
Darkfire Karan
Earthest

: D

EARTHEST!!!!! ANOTHER OLDIE THAT I REMEMBER HAS RETURNED!!!!!

I feel so popular and so well loved and missed. Haha. How have you been?  

Earthest

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:14 pm
Not going to lie... The Alpha vs. Omega sounds cool, but too close to the movie Alpha and Omega. So who's running the guild if GW is at school? I see that there are plenty of moderators, but who's really in charge while GW is gone?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:14 pm
Earthest
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Hey Earthest. I haven't spoke to you... since you said Hi to me when I joined the guild?

Anyways where do I fall into this whole Old and New Gen? I sort of joined during one of the low points of activity at some point.

I've always loved Dr. Who. Best show ever. And it's good to be back. I have no idea where you would fall into the category. I didn't even think I would be considered an Old Tamer. Oh well. Comes with the job I suppose.

I can't believe how long it took me to notice your avi looked like that! Which Doctor is your favourite? What do you think of the newest one? Which point are you at? What item is that box!  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:16 pm
Earthest
Not going to lie... The Alpha vs. Omega sounds cool, but too close to the movie Alpha and Omega. So who's running the guild if GW is at school? I see that there are plenty of moderators, but who's really in charge while GW is gone?

Um... it is back to how it was when Grandy wasn't around. The guild sort of just... does stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:16 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Earthest
GrandMaster Draco_Lord

I can't believe how long it took me to notice your avi looked like that! Which Doctor is your favourite? What do you think of the newest one? Which point are you at? What item is that box!

The item is Imaginary Friend or something like that. I love David Tennant as the Doctor, Matt Smith is growing on me an awful lot. I'm enjoying him. I'm on the Matt Smith's second season.  

Earthest

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:24 pm
Earthest

I think Liger has been taking most of the responsibilities to keep the guild running, so liger kinda but the mods who are active(and DON'T NECRO POST, thats right cold i'm looking at you) are keeping the guild up and running.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:26 pm
Earthest your opinion is awesome! And not just because it is my own.
Though the new companion is a little... strange.

And Fudge is right. Liger is the main mod who has been running. I for one... haven't been very active, or doing much at all. So yeah...  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:29 pm
Awesome. Thanks for answering my questions guys! You're the best.

And yeah, Amy is not my favorite companion, but she grows on me a little more each episode. Eh, whatever. We'll see with this new season.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:31 pm
answering questions is what i am here for(kind of i like being helpful but i didn't join this guild just to answer questions)  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:32 pm
That is the thing. She grows on me, and then destroys it all in an episode. It is quite annoying. That is what bugs me.

And Night guys. I am disappearing for now. See you latter!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff