Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Previously Spiral Castle (V.iral E.mpire S.yndicate HQ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:56 pm
Toan patient was drastically dropping from being lost over and over again. So far in the last half hour, he had almost drown, talk to dead people, and met an angry weapon-throwing bunny. All he had wanted was a bite to eat before he went to the library, was that too much to ask? His thoughts were interrupted when he heard a voice behind him. Aiozen saw who it was and smiled.
"It good to see you too Palmon."
His smiled drop when he saw the wound on her forehead as his eye begin to fill with concern. He bent down and examine the injury.
"What happen Palmon, did someone hit you?"
He turned to his Tamer.
"Toan, can you do something about this? Seems her forehead is a bit injured"
Toan shrugged and bent down next to the Palmon. He placed his right hand on top of her forehead and begin to mutter and a spell that Dominimon had taught him. His hand begin to glow with energy as the wound on the Palmon head begin to close up. Minutes later, it had completely disappear. Toan took his hand off of her forehead as he begin to breath heavy, exhaustion shown on his face. Aiozen tried to help his tamer but Toan just wave him off.
"I'm just tired from using too much energy so soon. I just need a bite to eat and I'll feel better."
Aiozen nodded and turn toward the Palmon.
"Can you tell us where the Kitchen is, Palmon? We've seem to have gotten lost in our search."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:23 pm
Thankfully Kaz managed to catch up with the intriguing mistress of the castle, before she moved on again. Coming up alongside her blackgarurumon she seemed to be unengaged so he spoke up. "So would you like me to make sure you're okay, or are you busy? Some of those cuts could get pretty bad if they aren't treated properly."  

endinglight

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:31 pm
As the remaining dark power purged the angel that remained in Richter, he crumbled to the ground, writhing in agony as the remnants were crushed from him. Now, an odd, barbed wire like marking formed around his neck; there was a line of the same material traveling up the back of his neck. His crest was like kaya's; it didn't take a physical form, it was inside of him. The power of the Crest of Regret burned powerfully inside him as he became completely demonic.

"Regret....." It was the only word that came to his mind as he touched Chronomon's wing again. By use of ChronoShift, he appeared in the same room as Kaya. Immediately, he stored Chronomon in his digivice. The odd markings on his neck were in plain sight now....they glowed with an odd, evil purple energy. The purple was extremely dark, but the hue of the purple was still visible. "Kaya....." Richter began. He moved the top of his shirt out of the way, so that she could see all the markings. "What is this?"

(It's supposed to look like he's hanging himself from his regrets.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:05 pm
As Aiozen bowed down to touch the much smaller plant digimons forehead a vivid dark green blush crept onto the rookies cheeks. Emerald eyes shone like their namesake and turned to the floor in ecstatic embarrassment even as a smile made it´s way onto her pale lips
“I was in the front hall when that other tamer came in, I tried to stop him but I can’t digivolve on my own yet and Kaya was so far away”
Her voice sounded somewhat broken, but whether or not that was from the pain or humiliation was impossible to tell.
Palmon flinched slightly when Toan placed a hand on her head next to her stigma. The plant digimons pink and yellow petals curled up, moving away from the boys hand to grant him some room.
She stared up at him with wide eyes, curious as only a child could be as string of strange words fell from his mouth and a strange warmth spread through her body like honey trickling over her skin in rivulets of amber and gold. She didn’t really know if it was a relief when it ended or if she wanted it back, it felt so unlike Angels healing that it kinda scared her but when she felt her head with her claws and found that the wound was gone just like the pain without leaving the faintest trace of a scar she smiled broadly and muttered a grateful thank you. The words hung in the air like an empty gesture when Toan stumbled and started breathing heavily like a Monochromon after a rampage, the exhaustion and wariness on his face was very clear and like Toans own partner Aiozen she felt the heavy weight of concern press against her chest.
“The kitchen? Sure, I´ll take you there. Follow me, it´s not far from here. I was heading there myself, Kaya wanted me to check up on the babies, Leafmon and Demiveemon tend to hide there”
Palmon made a vague gesture that could have been anything from ´silly babies´ to ´let´s go´ and spun around. She was not exactly graceful as she walked down the carpeted hallway but compared to the Gazimons she knew where she was going. It didn’t take the trio long to cross into a cold blue room with frost covered walls that lead into a new hallway, this one red and rather warm, and through there to a new room with a set of stairs that lead into a rather normal looking hallway with brick walls that ended at a red brick wall with a black door where the word ´Kitchen´ glowed in eerie white letters as a silent welcome
“Here we are”
Palmon had to stand on her tippy-toes to reach the doorknob above her head but the door swung open with a quiet creak and it was as if the little rookie had just opened a portal to a new and different world.
The kitchen was enormous, the floor consisted of shinning white tiles and the walls where a clean white as well, there were several stoves, refrigerators and kitchen islands, this was truly a castle kitchen in all it´s glory and it was as alive as a ballroom. Gazimons and Floramon ran back and forth with plates and food in a complicated dance and several other kinds of digimons were scattered throughout the kitchen, cooking or cleaning, to the song of one single digimon who stood in the middle of the controlled chaos with a bowl in one hand and a spoon in the other.. and a frying pan in one hand and three eggs in the other stood a four-armed Asuramon clad in a crispy white kitchen chef outfit with hat, apron, red scarf, potbelly and all, humming happily as he barked orders at the rest of the cooks preparing delicious meals for the tamers and digimons within the great castle. The smells wafting through the room were mouth watering, and upon one of the kitchen islands nearest to the door stood a bowl of ice cream bigger than Aiozen and as colorful as a Toucanmon on a hot day. It was, indeed, a sight to behold
“Here it is. The Kitchen, the Asuramon over there..”
Palmon waved one hand towards the round bellied Asuramon in the center of the room
“..Is Ben, he´s the kitchen chef”

.:Fronthall:.
Kaya stared down at the tamer by Thrax´s side with a frown, vaguely annoyed by now.
“No I’m fine, Angel will heal them later, thank you for your concern though”
Thrax´s response was a tad more impolite for the big wolf merely turned his head and snapped his jaws at the boy, missing his arm only because Kaya tugged violently on his left ear the second he flashed his knife like teeth
“NO! Bad boy Thrax, we don’t eat guests… huh?”
Both tamer and digimon froze at once as the redhead shifted her gaze from her partner to Richter who has appeared only moments before. For a second there was only silence but then the princess took in the strange marks around her fellow royals neck and a gasp escaped her lips.
Her amber eyes flared before they turned hard as diamond as did the blackGarurumon on which she sat. Thrax´s fur bristled and he turned towards Richter with all the grace of a deadly predator, tail lashing through the air behind him in a silent display of fury only matched by the sudden ice in Kaya´s voice
“That, Richter, better be you giving me a damn good explanation or I swear by my master´s name that Thrax will kill you were you stand cause Metalseadramons had a rough enough days as it is without his servant regretting joining our ranks”  

Little Pinch of Ginger

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:18 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
(Good. I thought it might have teleported away or something.)

Draco smiled as he picked it up, thinking about the library he had been in before this whole... incident. He should really check on Mio. The boy was his only connection to the Mines of Suliamon. Draco disappeared, feeling the tug behind his navel, the same as last time.

Draco hoped his return to the library would be simple, not like the last time he was lost.

Draco appeared back in the library, looking much the same as he left, though a little burnt from the flames. "Well... that was interesting." He said allowed to non one in particular, looking around at Mio and Gatomon.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:57 pm
Toan walked into the kitchen and felt the warmth and smell of freshly baked food all around him. He had loved this place the moment he had step into it.
"I can die here and still be happy"
He was about to start exploring when he suddenly felt a force to be reckon with. He turn his head toward the Giant Pie that was taller then he was as he smell it's freshly bake crust and deliciously warm stuffing from across the room. He envision the wonderful taste and nice, full, satisfy feeling of devouring it and decided he was going to eat that pie and anyone in his way will surely regret it. Toan begin to stalk across the room as all trace of his presence seem to disappear. Unless you were looking directly at Toan, you would never know he was even there. He slip a fork and a knife he had found on a table into his sleeve as he continue his quest toward the beautiful work of art. 10 feet, 8 feet, 5 feet he was closing in, 3 feet so close now that he can practically taste it, 1 feet He was now standing directly in front of the Pie. His arms begin to shake as his control over his sanity begin to crumble in front of the all powerful dessert. He crouch down and slowly circle the pie as he search for the best point to pounce, like a predator finding the perfect moment to strike it's prey.  

The Sadistic Toan

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:35 pm
Draco´s eyes landed on Mio who had fallen asleep near the heart, curled up on the floor with a pillow clutched tightly to his chest and a fuzzy brown blanket thrown over his sleeping form.
The Gatomon Theresa was nowhere in sight, but in her stead sat a very different digimon with no feline shape or silky white fur, instead it was the round black form of Demidevimon who lay nestled in the blanket next to Mio, snoring softly with his red clawed feet tucked safely under his body.
The fire in front of them crackled quietly, eating away at the wood and illuminating the two sleeping figures with it´s golden light. The little blond haired boy´s ivy like tattoos shimmered like quicksilver against his pale skin as he muttered soft words in his sleep and clutched the red pillow in his arms closer.

:Kitchen:
Palmon watched curiously as Toan made his way through the busy kitchen towards an enormous pie place on one of the kitchen tables. It seemed rather funny actually
“Does he do that often?”
Palmon directed the quiet question to Aiozen as she looked up at the much bigger demon digimon with sparkling eyes.

No one in the kitchen seemed to notice Toan was there, they were much too busy cooking.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:22 pm
Kaz nodded, and his arm relaxed, the beast's side swipe had been curbed by his rider. Seeing the mounted maiden was occupied by the return of her comrade, Kaz bowed once, and took his leave. Wandering up the set of stairs on the left side of the hall, (as viewed immediately after entering the hall from the outside) Kaz pushed open the small door set at the tops of the steps and began to explore the castle looking for something to do, or a place to call it a night.  

endinglight

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:04 pm
"Only when he is extremely hungry."
Aiozen said as he watch with amusement. He then took two bowls of soup off a waiter passing by without him noticing and handed one to the Palmon.
"This shall be amusing."
He begin to sip the soup with the spoon as he continue to watch his tamer. Toan circle the pie for a few moment as his slip the forks into his hand. He stop pacing and took a step back, then rush forward as he jump and landed into the pie and sink inside. His top hat had roll off from the jump and landed next to the Palmon and Aiozen. Moments later, you can see the pie crust beginning to drop as the stuff that was holding it up begin to disappear. Soon, even the crust vanished as inside the pan was only Toan with a full and satisfy expression. Not a piece of scrap had remain.
"Hmmm blueberry pie."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:24 pm
Draco smiled as he saw the scene before him, even Devimon showing up not ruining the moment. His smile lasted a second as he looked down towards the orb. He had been loitering far to much, he still needed to find the diamonds.
Draco sighed as he moved towards Mio, his metal hand holding onto the boys shirt carefully, not wanting to wake the boy yet. He smiled as the orb consumed both Draco and Mio, teleporting them into the File Mountains.

(Exit Draco and Mio. Unless there is something about the Orb that wouldn't let me do that.)  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:08 pm
((Draco: Nope, you go ahead and teleport.))

Palmon accepted the bowl of soup gratefully, peering into the white porcelain shape to see that it contained a rich white soup with chicken and asparagus, the smell alone was pure bliss.
The plant digimon did, however, never manage to taste the delicious looking meal for she was much too shocked and stood as a frozen stature next to the much taller demon digimon, staring at the now empty pie dish and the boy in the middle of it with unblinking eyes.
How on earth could a boy his size eat that much?
Caught in her musings as she was she almost dropped her bowl when suddenly a piercing scream cut trough the room followed by the clatter of several plates breaking as they hit the unforgiving tile floor.
The chief cook Asuramon turned towards the sound at once only to find himself looking at the shivering sobbing mess that was the baker-womon Genniver, a fragile looking Lotusmon who stood with her hands stretched out infront of her as if she could somehow will back the giant pie Toan had devoured only moments before.
The poor thing uttered a soft "No" and then started repeating the word over and over again in denial and horror.
The chief cook, Ben, placed the various kitchen items in his arms on a counter and rushed over to the crying flower digimon
"There, there Genniver, dont cry"
The womon shook her head back and forth in desperate agitation, one pale white finger pointing at Toan while tears continued to stream out from under her helmet
"He ate it all, I´ll never be able to bake a new pie before the evening meal, Claus will have my head for this! I can not believe this, why me, why!"
With a hysterical scream the digimon turned and tore through the kitchen like a banshee before she disappeared into one of the storage rooms. It seemed as if the entire kitchen suddenly paused and turned to stare at the boy in the pie dish.
To say that the look the chief cook sent Toan was rather unfriendly would be an understatement..

Front hall ((Mounted Maiden? I love it!))
Kaz hadn't even made it more than half a hallway down before bad luck stroke once more and a Bakemon phased through the wall, staring down at him through glassy black eyes
"...Passssssssword.."
Oh bloody hell...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:37 pm
Even though Toan couldn't see it, he could feel the eyes of everyone in the room giving him a venomous glare.
Of course I'm in trouble.... Toan though How silly of me to think it could be a peaceful day....
He got up and jumped out of the pie dish and sweep some blueberry off of his sleeve.
"The Pie was delicious, truly it was. My compliments to the chief....Now if you excuse me, I got a place to be at."
He turn and was about to leave but Astamon had grab hold of the back of Toan shirt, holding him in place. Astamon was enjoying this.
"I think they want more then a compliment."
Toan though long and hard about that and finally came to a conclusion.
"An autograph?"
Astamon punched him on the head. Hard.
"So close, But NO! I think they want you to apologies. Maybe even more then that."
"An apology? For eating a pie?"
Toan though about it for a few moment then shrugged
"Why not."
He walked up to the Asuramon and cleared his throat a few times. He was not experiences in apologizing and found trouble getting the words out. Astamon gave a cough with a hidden meaning in it and Toan went out and said it.
"I'm sorry that you didn't place enough guards around the pie. Maybe if you had, they would've been able to stop me from falling into my instinct to devour the pie."
Toan gave a sigh of relief as he turn toward his digimon.
"Glad I got that off my chest, I feel better now. Let go."
Aiozen face palm as he gave a long face.  

The Sadistic Toan

endinglight

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:15 am
((Kaz never caught Kaya's name, so creativity seemed best XP))
Kaz held up the pendant he'd been given from ladydevimon when he'd first entered. "I don't suppose this would suffice?" He looked about nervously for something to bang his gauntleted arm against. He remembered a rather obscure fact about Bakemon being confused by noise. He supposed the wall would do if worst came to worst  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:29 pm
(Sorry for the absence....I've been occupied.)

Richter rose his head from the strange markings to look at Kaya. "These markings....they aren't from regretting joining the demons. I would never regret that...." As he said this, the markings began to glow, and an energy strikingly similar to Nagato's could be felt. "I....I just regret not being able to stop him from doing what he did.....I could've, had I been just a bit more powerful....." His mark began to glow further. Eventually, he and Kaya were brought to a familiar area; the tropical jungle.

No one else was brought to this strange place, however. It seemed to be the will of his Crest of Regret that Kaya be brought into his memories. However, there was something.....odd, about these memories. Richter didn't remember them, either.

The view was third person; Both Richter and Nagato could be seen high in the air, Richter atop Chronomon HM, and Nagato on his trademark Armageddemon.

"Richter....give up." Nagato said in a voice that was hardly his. His eyes were an evil shade of red. Kaya would recognize them all too well; this was the same day that she died. Around Nagato were ChaosMetalSeadramon, Darkdramon, and Beelzemon BM. They all flowed with dark power rivaling that of Super Ultimate class Digimon.

"Nagato...." Richter began. This Richter was visibly different; his hair was much longer, white, and his eyes were a light blue instead of their normal dark purple. "I will never give up. I am your friend, and I will free you from the Darkness that plagues you!" He yelled to the sky. Digisoul flared about his body much the same way it used to with Nagato.

And, suddenly, they were both gone. They collided fist to fist in the middle of the two sets of four digimon. The explosion of raw power was enough to stop the four other digimon for a moment, but they eventually lunged for one another as well.

The two tamers were a blur; their bodies and fists moved so rapidly that all that could be seen were the shockwaves of power erupting from many different places at once. The two were in ferocious combat.

Richter had been the second in command of the Angels; the first human ever to accomplish this feat. In order to do so, he would've possessed some of the Angel's techniques as well. His fists glowed with holy power, and his speed doubled for only an instant, allowing him to smash a super powered fist right into Nagato's chest.

With a spurt of blood from his mouth, Nagato was sent flying backward to the ground with a crash. He emerged quickly, however, and resumed the violent fisticuff with Richter.

The digimon were at a pure stalemate; Chronomon and Armageddemon were clashing with horrific power, as were Seraphimon BM and Beelzemon BM, Dominionmon and Darkdramon, as well as Magnadramon and ChaosMetalSeadramon. However, Richter's digimon had less energy; they would tire more quickly than their foes.

However, Nagato now had the upper hand in his duel to the death with Richter. He had much more experience with using Digisoul, and that should be enough to tide him over. He threw a ferocious and high speed roundhouse kick straight for Richter, only to find that Richter had already vanished.

No matter how much his foe tried to cover up his moves, Nagato had been fighting alongside Richter in the real world for too long; he knew how his old friend fought. He spun around quickly, and threw an insanely powerful punch at the open air behind him.

Surely enough, Richter's body appeared in the spot just as the punch was connecting, sending him sprawling to the ground in a bloody heap.

His digimon moved to rescue him immediately. The four of them formed a shield to halt his fall. This took all their remaining energy, however; they wouldn't be able to stop the attacks. Nagato's digimon dealt the finishing blows, forcing all but Chronomon to return to Digitama. Chronomon was stronger than the rest of Richter's digimon, and he had enough energy to escape. "ChronoShift!" He yelled aloud as time slowed. He grabbed Richter, and vanished to the cave where Nagato had so recently met gawappamon.

"Run, fool.....run while you can. I'll track you down......" Nagato said as he cut the flow of Digisoul. After appearing again on ChaosMetalSeadramon's back, he began to fly toward the V.E.S. Castle, where he would shortly end Kaya.

However, the fight took its toll on both Nagato and his digimon. ChaosMetalSeadramon reverted back to his original form, and the rest of his digimon went back into his digimon from fatigue. Nagato's eyes, however, remained their evil red as he flew off to Kaya's Castle to what would be her death.

~End memory.

Richter stared at the ground in amazement. "That....I remember it now.....:" He said, an odd resonance in his voice. "I always felt that I was to blame for your death, but I never understood why....."

If Kaya were to remember, at the time Nagato had come to kill her, he'd had multiple open wounds all over his body, as well as huge bruises and broken bones. It was the dark power inside that kept him going.

"It was truly my fault that you died, Kaya......" Richter said with disgust.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:20 pm
;,Kitchen;,
Palmon sweatdropped
“He´s really something..”
The Asuramon scowled down at the child before him, red eyes glowing dangerously for a second before he brought up one of his hands and smacked the hat-wearing digimon tamer on the back of his head with a wooden spatula as he roared with laughter that made his fat belly jiggle like it was christmas night
“You kids nowadays, I don’t know where yeh put it all!! Now shoo, off with you, if you want more before dinner you´ll have to call for one of the servants got that kiddo? Off with yeh!“
That said the kitchen seemed to go back to it´s previous busy state. Some of the Floramons send the boy looks that was all but friendly but kept quiet and ignored him in favor of cleaning up the pie dish Toan had previously occupied.

Palmon shook her head with a silent smile, gazing up at Aiozen through hooded eyes, how could such a wonderfull, handsome digimon have a tamer like that?
Then again, Toan had always been kind to Kaya and he seemed strong on the battlefield so..
Guh! Was she looking at him too much? Maybe Aiozen thought she was a creepy stalker! She didn’t want that! Oh how emberassing!
A deep green blush spread on the plant digimons cheeks as she all but fell over as she tried to place the now empty soup bowl on one of the kitchen tables near the door
“U-uhm, well that was the kitchen. Where do you want to go now?”

.:Kaz location:.
The ghost soared in the air for quite a while, white sheet like skin rustling softly as he stalked closer, staring down at the black pendant in Kaz hand through hollow eyes.
“You Passsssss” It hissed with a voice like death and rusty chains as it seemed to sink into the floor right in front of Kaz feet and disappeared into the carpet, leaving Kaz all alone in the empty hallway, holding out the necklace like some kind of cross to ward off the monsters lurking in the shadows.

((Now THAT is an interesting plot development))
.:Fronthall:.

It seemed as if the entire front hall had fallen into silence when suddenly the mistress of the castle and the new prince lost contact with the real world and whirled into a dream of memories and pain.
The battle was horrific.
Kaya stared down at the digimons beneath her as she soared like a ghost above the chaos.
So this was what happened before Nagato… before he came to the castle and..
She could not finish that thought, it still hurt too much. The name alone..
Nagato.
He had cost her everything, killed her master, killer her, hurt her friends and digimons.
He had killed Piedmon, who was like a brother to her.
She looked at the face of the boy and an intense feeling of pure hate swept through her like a tidalwave, she flinched at the emotion for it was so rare that she truly hated someone, but Nagato.
She wouldnt lift a finger for the boy if Myo-chan attack him in a rage of bloodlust, and that was a fate she had once promised herself she would never bestow on even her worst enemy.
-Nemesis-
Nagato dealt a final blow and she watched Richter fall through the air, limp and lifeless in a cloud of blood.
His digimons came to his recue, but they had their own enemies to battle and in their reckless attempt to save their tamer they sustained grave injuries and reverted back to weaker forms.. all but Chronomon
"ChronoShift!"
The attack ran out loud and clear and the losing side of the battle retreated whilst the victor, Nagato, promised death and flew off towards the Spiral castle..
Her home.
No, it had not been her home back then, she just spend her spare time there.
This was long ago, before she discovered that the dark masters where her partners, before the dark side regained it´s former glory. She had been in the castle, playing cards with Piedmon mere hours before the attack. The sudden return to reality took Kaya by surprise and Thrax came alive like a storm of rage
“You filthy human maggot!”
Kaya felt her partners body shiver beneath her, felt the powerful muscles under her legs coil and roll in preparation for an attack that would leave Richter dead and broken.
"That....I remember it now...... "
Kaya tipped her head sideways, staring at nothing as the Prince of regrets voice washed over her.
Her hands were fisted and she was fairly sure than her nail were plying her palms open, blood dripped from her cold fingers into Thrax´s black fur. The digimon was hesitating, waiting for his tamers orders for the first time since he was a rookie. Richter continued
“I always felt that I was to blame for your death, but I never understood why...It was truly my fault that you died, Kaya......"
And as if that was the magic words designed to take them further Richters marks flashed once again but this time they were accompanied by Kaya´s amber eyes which turned black as midnight and lost all sign of life. The two human children were once again pulled into a world of memories, but this time, it was not Richters

-::---:::---::---:::---::----:::---::---::---:-::---:::---::---:::---::----:::---::---::---:-::---:::---::---:::---::----:::---::---::---:-::---:::---::---:::---::----:::---::---::---:

"Piedmon....Get out of my way."
Nagato´s voice was cold as steel as he stared into the eyes of Piedmon. The clown stood still, tall and proud as always even though a fool could tell something was wrong.
He was exhausted, weakened.. and Nagato knew that

(( Please don’t, I do not want to see this… Stop it please))
Kaya´s voice, broken and chocked by tears echoed through the memory from somewhere far away, but there were no one to her here but Richter, and the Prince was just as caught as she.

The clown smiled, red and yellow eyes glittering with playful madness
"Sorry, can't do that."
The boy bristled
"I said, GET OUT OF MY WAY!"
All of nagato's digimon fired at once.
The explosion was enourmous, Piedmon had no chance at all, he disappeared in a rain of destroyed data as giant pieces of rock and debris from the castle fell to the ground below and in the mithds of the destruction stood nagato, screaming at the top of his lungs
"Lucemon....this is all because of YOU!"

((LIES! LIES!! YOU MURDERER!!))
Kaya´s voice cried out, but it was drowned out by a voice Kaya knew well.. for it was her own.

"NOOOO!!"

Kaya´s memory self looked much younger, her body was not as developed and her hair not quite as copper red as it was in the present time, but the amber eyes were exactly the same as tears made their way from the hollow gold to her pale cheeks. Kaya watched her former self hold on to Reapermon as she gathered Piedmons data in her digivice in a desperate attempt to hold on to the being she called ´brother´.
The clown digimons black and white digi-egg materialized in the younger girls arms and the child clutched it to her chest as if she could somehow will life back into the dark shell.
The girl looked up, and the Kaya from the present found herself shocked by the untamed fury and loss she saw within them.
Reapermon leaped onto a balcony not far from where Nagato and his digimons where, he put Kaya down before his tamer could protest and then jumped towards Chaos MetalSeadramon.
A VirusCherubimon appeared out of seemingly nowhere as the Angel, in the past a mere Patamon.
Two of the darklords came out of the castle, Puppetmon and Machinedramon, Kaya shouted something to them but it was drowned by the wind.
The battle began, but even though the thrilling fight between her digimons and Nagato was a sight to behold Kaya found herself watching a different scene unfold.
She saw her former self stand on the balcony, staring up at her master Lucemon with adoration and worry in her eyes and her heart hurt in both past and present time as she heard his words.
"You should get to safety Kaya, I will not have my apprentice killed in battle"
((Master..))
The past Kaya shook her head angrily, eyes livid as she stared up at the battle
"No master Lucemon, this is personal, I have to stay and fight, and I will not allow any of these ruined digimons to hurt you"
The girl looked up at her nemesis, and shouted at him as loud as she could:
" Nagato stop this insanity!! What is it you want to prove by killing the dark digimons!"

"Kaya....you still have no idea why I'm doing this? It's because Lucemon killed my family, and fed them to me! You know that black liquid that we drank in order to become his servants? The liquid was the deceased bodies of our loved ones!"
((Liar! You raving lunatic son of a Raremon!))
Nagato´s eyes shifted to Lucemon.
"Lillithmon showed me what truly happened Lucemon. It wasn't alpha strike, like you told me, it was YOU!"
Chaos seadramon fired at Lucemon and Kaya.

Kaya let out a scream of pure horror as she watched herself die.
She saw her own skin peel back to reveal white bone and boiling blood, she saw her eyes burst and watched clear liquid run down a face that was nothing but a grinning skull.
She watched her own death and the impact was so great that Richter suddenly found himself back in the real world…
With a fainted Kaya lying on the back of a gigantic BlackGarurumon who did his best to crack Richters ribs by pressing him into the cold marble floor with one clawed paw
"DIE!"  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games