Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
The New Salem Maul Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:44 am
Kai Merha

"Gosh, maybe we should look at the sale racks...."

"Gosh? Who says gosh any more, Octavia take the dress off so we can pay for it," She smiled and watched her leave

"Don't stress baby, Here." She handed him a wad of cash.

"it was for my dress but I have more money back home, I-"

She smiled closing his hand with the money in it.

"Don't worry about this, you don't have to pay me back, I was already planning on helping anyways, you took her to one of the expensive stores." She kissed his cheek,

"What's going on?" Damon asked walking up with a to-go bag of food and Deanna

"nothing i'm buying a dress. Would it kill you to be nice to him?"
Demona reached her arms out taking Deanna

"You're giving him money? How can he provide for you in the future if he can't provide for himself?"

"No, I'm not giving him anything. That was his
" She said straight-faced

"Do not lie to me I saw you do it!"

"Oh my ghoul you're such a big baby!" She took the money back and then saw octavia, she walked to her.

"Hey Baby Ghoul walk with me to check-out. Damon be nice or I won't give Deanna back!"
Demona went to check-out and began to pay for Octavia's dress leaving Damon and Kai alone.

Damon MH

Octavia Tempest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:28 pm
Atomica Servo

Cassie walked into the maul, a sullen look on her face. Her head hung low

"its all my fault, I wasn't paying attention I spaced out I... if I was watching where I was going she wouldn't be hurt oh my ghoul I'm such a loser." She mumbled, her eyes widened and her face turned red seeing Gryff

"I think I saw some skates, over there!" She turned to go in the opposite direction of the manster but hit a potted plant it knocking over a manster causing a domino affect which ended in a ghoul holding an array of beverages. Knocking into Gryff spilling the liquid down the front of his shirt

Cassie looked on in horror, suddenly she fell to her knees covering her ears as she had another panic attack

Gryff N

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:12 pm
"I'm not good at clothes finding..." Why was this cute ghoul asking Essi? Wait..who was she? Oh! Kai's sister? Cue Essi trying to speak again then enters that guy from stage whatever.
Oh my ghoul...was he for real? And if she said no, would this be the equivalent of Earth proposal's? Was someone recording this on their electronic device and Essi would be shunned forever on the grimternet if the answer was negative???
She looked around her. Silly Essi, no one payed her any mind since she arrived. And this attention was the second positive to come outta Monster High.
"Err, alright..." Nervous star child smile. "I will attend the ball with you..."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:27 am
Kai facepalmed. Demona's family dynamics were always chaotic at best. And now he was standing there by a big rack of ironic 'ugly Cryptmas sweaters' with a highly annoyed Damon.

"You know, I have a job." Kai informed Damon flatly. He didn't like Damon's habit of talking about him like he wasn't there. "I work at the Arrrght House. It's right in that little building in the parking lot of the Maul."

Actually, most of these so-called 'ugly' Cryptmas sweaters weren't that bad, Kai noticed. He'd wear some of them.

Okay, he'd totally wear most of them. He turned over the price tag on one and winced.

Not at these prices, he wouldn't.

Kai Merha

Dapper Dabbler

Octavia Tempest

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:30 am
Demona MH

"Hey Baby Ghoul walk with me to check-out. Damon be nice or I won't give Deanna back!"
Demona went to check-out and began to pay for Octavia's dress leaving Damon and Kai alone.

"Wow, your brother is being a TOTAL...total mermaid!"
Octavia thought of the worst insult she could. First she'd gotten Marceline's clawtograph, and now she was getting an uhh-mazing new dress! She didn't want anything to ruin this trip.

The two of them got up to the register and put the dress up on the counter for the salescroak to ring it up.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:48 am
Octavia Tempest

"Wow, your brother is being a TOTAL...total mermaid!"

Demona chuckled
"Yeah, He's always like this. He thinks I'm too reckless and that Kai is a bum."

She bounced slightly as Deanna fussed
She pulled the money out off her pocket putting it on the counter. The salescroak's eyes almost jumped out of her head.

"Some days I want to tell him that Kai actually named Deanna, Which he did, My dad is the one who named me and I loathe my name, and he was going to name her something stupid, I threw a fit and he said something along the lines of 'If you dont like it you can name her' and then I went to Kai and he suggested Deanna. My parents cant take care of her that much, My mom is insane and my dad works, Damon doesnt mind. He and Deanna are really close, I don't understand how. All she does is sleep and all he does is eat"

She grabbed a small compact mirror and threw it into the pile.
Demona turned around to keep her eye on Damon  

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

Atomica Servo

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:54 am
As soon as Atomica hooked into the Maul Wi-Fi, she sent out an e-maul blast to every single monster on her mailing list.

Which was every student at school. The school master e-maul list was easy to get ahold of if you knew what you were doing.

Quote:
To: ALL

Subject: BE THE HERO THIS SCHOOL NEEDS

Attention all Monster High students! Due to circumstances beyond all control, there is an open spot on the Skulltimate Roller Maze Team for the final match tonight against Granite City!!!! Do you know how to skate? And even if you don't, can you fake it?

Your team needs you! Your school needs you! And most of all, I need you!

Sincerely,

SKRM #1 Recruiter
Atomica Servo

Hopefully, she would start seeing replies so-

*crash**crash**crash**crash**crash**crash**crash**crash**crash**crash**crash**crash**crash**crash**crash**crash*

Atomica looked up to see an entire lineup of monsters sprawled on the ground in front of Cassie and one potted tree. On one hand, that was one SUPER IMPRESSIVE tackling feat! All worries Atomica had about Cassie being damaged and not being able to SKRM effectively were gone.

On the other hand, she's clearly spilled a whole bunch of free samples of Toad Swill (the Energy Drink for Amphibians!) down Gryff's newest screen-printed, v-neck tee.

Atomica gasped.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:04 pm
Kai Merha

"You know, I have a job. I work at the Arrrght House. It's right in that little building in the parking lot of the Maul."

He scoffed, "To afford the unlife-style Demona is used to you're going to need a lot more then that."
He crossed his arms, "What are you planning to do after Monster High? Surely you have thought about it. She sure hasn't. Do you two want a future together or separate, I know she loves you but love doesn't mean anything not in this day and age. She doesn't understand that, She's had things handed to her all her unlife. She ruined her future the moment she came back here! She came back for you and no other reason, she can spill all this crap but there were other companies willing to take her but she refused. Now what's going to happen to her? Flipping burgers in some bug- infested fast food joint. Or you staying away from her so she can get back to becoming a globally famous super model? Do not ruin her future, you need to stop this nonsense."

Damon backed up and glared

"Or, You don't really love her. Like they say, If you really love something let it go."  

Damon MH

Aged Bloodsucker

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:56 pm
Cassie wanted to run, but she felt paralyzed. Her breathing was shaky and uneven. She felt a tightness in her throat, the tried to swallow but it was impossible. a burning heat rushed through her body and she could now barely breathe. The monsters all walking passed all suddenly seem to be staring down at her. The music from the speaker of nearby stores are suddenly too loud. The passerby's voices all seem like they are screaming. The red and green decorations too bright. No matter what she did, she couldn't control her own body. the palms of her hands go clammy and her heart began to pound, she could hear a mechanical Santa Claws by the door shout

"HO HO HO"

But he didn't sound as cheerful as he was when she walked in. He sounds menacing
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:45 pm
"Hey guys...!" Nekki floated over to Cassie and Atomica. "I'm alright..." the mermaid says with a bandaged head and a wrapped tail. She smiles. "A bumped up tails isn't stopping me! Necromancers are ghosts, see. I don't usually use my tail at all!"

Cassandra plays a meaty domino. Atomica spills her drink on the hottest boo in school. "Oh."

Cassandra MH

Atomica Servo

Necrolin Rosin Ni Blue

NeoSylum

Sparkly Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:46 pm
Cassandra MH

Someone slap Damon because I wrote what he was saying and even I couldn't.

Astrid snaps out of her daze, slaps Damon in the facial features, and spaces the flub out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:41 am
Marceline blinked... in mere moments it felt like the maul had spiraled into utter chaos, and she felt a tightening grip of fangxiety wrap around her ribcage. Blinking once more, she forced a smile and slowly backed away from the crowd of ghouls... and into a silky black dress with glittering violet rhinestones; the only one of its kind on the rack! Her hands grazed over the fabric, searching for a tag... what luck! It was just her size, and on sale too!

A grin crept across Marceline's face... in this dress she'd be the ghoul every monster was talking about! Perhaps all the mansters would want to dance with her... perhaps Rory would be soooo jealous... Regardless, she knew this was the one, and draped it over her shoulder while she searched for accessories... but there was one accessory she probably wouldn't find at the maul: a date!

It wouldn't behoove a star like Marceline to show up stag... no, this would not do at all... But what eligible bachelors of Monster High were left? Dashner was likely going with Peggy Springwell; and Hoodude had asked Elissabat...She skimmed the contacts in her iCoffin, not really looking where she was going...

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

Kai Merha

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:26 am
Damon MH

"Or, You don't really love her. Like they say, If you really love something let it go."

Astrid Fantasy

Astrid must have been disgusted with Damon's little speech, as she slapped the demon across the face and then sort of wandered away. The slap almost felt lik3 it was going across Kai's face, too. At least, he stung a little bit.

But it wasn't just because of what Damon said.

"Astrid, wait!" Kai called at her. "Look, I need to clear something up."

Kai looked at Damon, too, as he took Astrid's hand and explained to her.

"Demona and I aren't dating. She lied to you to get under your skin. We broke up over six months ago when she moved to Grrmany. I thought we could stay friends, but she barely contacted me the whole time she was there. When I saw her yesterday, I was surprised. I thought her and I could get reacquainted so I asked her to the ball."

Kai turned to Damon fully, now.

"But, you know what? One date doesn't mean we're getting married, and I don't appreciate you using it as an opportunity to heap insults on me, Damon. You've been here all six months Demona's been gone. Not once have you come to an art exhibition I've had a piece at. You didn't come to the Oz Embassy when Glen's mom showed off the portrait I painted of Glen. You didn't have anything to say when me and my friends got back from Boo York last year and we had put on an entire off-Bloodway Play that I painted the sets for! You didn't even take the time all the other teachers did to go through the Art Class exhibit in the grimnasium yesterday."

It was at this point that Octavia and Demona came back. Octi was stunned. She'd never seen Kai angry before. He was always laid-back and reasonable. Sometimes a little nervous about monster things he didn't understand. But his tail wasn't rattling now. It was swaying back and forth almost dangerously.

"You assume I'm a loser because you've never put in the effort to get to know me. You just assume I'm some poor shmuck because you've never bothered to meet my parents or my step-family. You didn't even introduce yourself to my sister! At school you dress up in fine clothes and you master all the beast recipes, but you know why Ms. Kindergruber still yells at you? You know why you're still a teacher's assistant and not a teacher yourself? It's because all you care about is you! And no teacher can operate that way. You steal food from student projects! You act like you're only thinking about Demona's future, but you're the most selfish monster I know!"

Kai looked at Octivia and Demona.

"You and Demona are a lot a like, I guess. Demona, I won't go along with you lying, especially about US. You assume after six months away that I'm going to be cool with you just telling people we're back together - and we haven't even had a chance to talk about it! You didn't even give me a say when you shoved a bunch of money into my hand just a few minutes ago!"

Kai took Octi's hand.

"Come on, Octi. I have to go before I say something I regret."

"But my dress!" Octi tried to protest, but Kai was stomping away. Octi gave an apologetic look to Demona, still holding the dress they'd bought.

The two of them made it out into the parking lot in record time. They sat in the family van. Kai didn't put the key in the ignition. He just sat there staring at the wheel. Octavia twitched her tentacles nervously.

"Kai, are you ok?" She asked, quietly.

"No, not really." He replied. "I'm sorry, Octi. I just...Damon started insulting me, and then he demanded that I like...lay out my life plan for supporting Demona, and, I just kinda lost it."

"Supporting Demona? That's so sexist!" Octi replied. "Like, if you two DO get married, would her do her arms and legs magically fall off? Would she just lie on a couch all day and have to be spoonfed?"

Kai couldn't help but break into a snorting laugh at that. Octi felt encouraged by that and went on.

"Maybe if she doesn't get gold-threaded blankets on the couch, she breaks out in a case of Affluenza!"

"Hah...hah!" Kai laughed a little bit more.

"And if she doesn't sup on the finest caviar three times a day, her head will turn blue and inflate like a pufferfish!"
Octi finished up, and Kai broke into full laughter. She felt a little bit better. At least he was laughing. That was more important than any dress.

"It's going to be okay." She patted him on the knee. He was always there for her when she vented about the mermaid bullies at her school. It was her turn to be the supporting one. "I brought my pink dress, I can always wear that to the ball."

"Oh, gosh, the dress." He wasn't sure what would happen now. Maybe Demona would return it. "We can go to the Arrght House and maybe we can get some decorations to spruce it up a bit. Make an art project out of it."

"I'd be okay with that!"
Octavia agreed. The expensive yellow dress was beautiful, but the important part of going to the ball was actually going, not what she wore. Kai finally put the key into the ignition. "I hope everything will be all right with Demona..."

Kai sighed.

"I just need a little bit to cool down. I meant everything I said. It had to be said. Demona and her family are always so used to things just BEING a certain way. I guess that's the demon nature. But that's not my nature, and I don't regret reminding them of that. Anyway! Want to go to the Coffin Bean? I could use a cool drink."

"Cool drink? It's two below zero outside!" Octi laughed at him as they pulled out of the parking lot.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:59 am
"You deserve that." Demona said trying not to cry, She knew she shouldnt have acted that way but.. she didnt know what to do.

"I deserved that" She told Damon. "I told you to be nice! You didn't even try..." She looked at the dress in her hands. "Oh goth, I'm such a spoiled brat. I had to get yelled at to see that..." She walked off after taking the stroller

"And where do you think you're going?!" He called

"Anywhere!"

She took out her ICoffin sending a hext to Kai

Quote:
Thx for that. 4 yelling at Me and Him, We've been on our High Horses for so long. It was nice knocking me off of it. I shouldn't have been jealous. Goth knows what it did to my mom, Srry for everything

Demona stopped looking at the bag in her hands "Crap!"

Quote:
Dude what do I do with the dress???????????

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:12 pm
Demona MH

Damon MH

There was a sudden darkness shadowing over Tori's face as she just witnessed what transpired. Her happy, and light features darkens, and disappears, as if there was a cloud over head, only it wasn't a cloud at all. It was her wild, unruly hair, growing, and lengthening, into a lion's main around her head. The tassels of her hair looked threatening, even dangerous, Tori didn't seem to notice any of this.

"You just be glad, SHE got to you before I could! Because you would have been seeing flowers. From a very dark place, down under!" Tori was feeling ferocious, She'd known Kai for quite a while, and she hated all the fighting that seemed to transpire. But she was so happy with Kai for taking a stand! Some people just needed that.

Maybe she was wrong? Peace and love wasn't the answer... There was another answer!

Ruthless Aggression!

"You don't get to talk to people like that! And certainly not my friends! If I ever hear you say that to ANYONE again, you'll be sorry!!" She shoves him out of the way as she storms off herself, almost nearly as enraged as Kai, if not more so, as she felt so helpless to her friends.

She'd stomped around the maul, lost in her own angry thoughts, muttering and shoulder checking other monsters out of her path.

Atomica Servo

"Atomica!" She shouts several feet away, there was a great mess everywhere, but Tori didn't lend a hand to help clean up as usual, instead, she stormed right up to to her, held out her Icoffin, and said.

"I hear you need a member for the Skrm Team." Looking her in the eye, looking her in the eyes she states matter-of-factly. "You were wrong. You don't need a hero to bee those rock heads of Granite City, you need a Villain! And I am just the ghoul for you."  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games