Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Welcome to the Etrua Region
Old profile system, come find your character. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Belzayne
Crew

Lonely Girl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:17 pm
Ignatius Caeser
I'm sorry but we do not have a ghost gym here. On top of that, all gym leader spots are taken.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:18 pm
alright, thanks P: I'll fix that then  

JellieBoba

Tipsy Prophet

11,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:43 pm
Belzayne
Ignatius Caeser
I'm sorry but we do not have a ghost gym here. On top of that, all gym leader spots are taken.

Thank you for taking care of this. Where is the app? I dont see it  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:44 pm
Professor Valerian
Belzayne
Ignatius Caeser

After I informed the person about the situation I think it was deleted.  

Belzayne
Crew

Lonely Girl

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:45 pm
Belzayne
Professor Valerian
Belzayne
Ignatius Caeser

Ahh I see. Ok well thank you again I like having you as crew  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:49 pm
Professor Valerian
Belzayne
Professor Valerian
Belzayne
Ignatius Caeser

Heh thanks. I'm just trying to make sure things go well around here, and help people out when I get the chance.  

Belzayne
Crew

Lonely Girl

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:52 pm
Belzayne
Professor Valerian
Belzayne
Professor Valerian
Belzayne
Ignatius Caeser

Heh thanks. I'm just trying to make sure things go well around here, and help people out when I get the chance.

I appreciate it. It is so hard to run a guild with only two people that are limited to online time x.x so thanks for all your help  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:56 pm
Professor Valerian
Belzayne
Professor Valerian
Belzayne
Professor Valerian

I appreciate it. It is so hard to run a guild with only two people that are limited to online time x.x so thanks for all your help
It will be a while before I will get busy anyways. Unless I get myself a job, I will be around 24/7 pretty much until the end of this month because I am going on a trip to see family with my mom.  

Belzayne
Crew

Lonely Girl

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:58 pm
Belzayne
Professor Valerian
Belzayne
Professor Valerian
Belzayne
Professor Valerian

It will be a while before I will get busy anyways. Unless I get myself a job, I will be around 24/7 pretty much until the end of this month because I am going on a trip to see family with my mom.

Thats great! I (Danali) will be able to get on more once school starts, for a lot of people that takes time away but I will be buying a laptop and using school comps alot so I will be here much more than I am now. I hope you have fun on your trip ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:00 pm
Professor Valerian
Belzayne
Professor Valerian
Belzayne
Professor Valerian

Thats great! I (Danali) will be able to get on more once school starts, for a lot of people that takes time away but I will be buying a laptop and using school comps alot so I will be here much more than I am now. I hope you have fun on your trip ^^
School starts for me either in December or January because that is when I can get financial aid. I understand school will take time from people and respect that. Real life comes before online life. I'll try my best to have fun, and hopefully have a story or two when I am back.  

Belzayne
Crew

Lonely Girl

IndecisiveWolk

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:13 am
Oh, ho ho... Another character for Avi? Yes, yes... But this be her last. :3

Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Basic Application
Username: Avikna LuAnk Hoseka
Character Name: Zoi Nanasuji
Character Description: here, you are. :3
I want to be: A Trainer
If trainer, what starter?: Meow-th :3
If Pokemon, which one?:N/A
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?:N/A
What Region are you originally from?:Kanto!
Do you want a job in Etrua?:I don't think I'll have the time, does 'Theft' count as a profession?
Give an RP Sample:I don't think you need this. Besides, I stole it. >:3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:06 am
Take Me to the Etrua Region!

Backup Elite Four application

Username: Beastman_Veeral
Character name: Jarred White
Character description: Well-Built, both strong and headstrong. Wears jeans and T-shirts usually. Hates shoes. Has very tough feet from never wearing said shoes.

Specialty: Heavy Pokemon (Mostly Rock, Ground, or Steel types)

Pokemon
Rhyperior Lvl/70
Wailord Lvl/69
Metagross Lvl/72
Snorlax Lvl/71
Aggron Lvl/75
Regigigas Lvl/69 (If this is not ok, then I choose Torterra Lvl/72)
Original Region: Johto
Alternate Job: Helping to construct and re-construct gyms and E4 building after battles
RP sample: The night was calm. Wind blew softly through the trees, picking the occasional leaf to snatch up and send spinning through the trees. The forest ground was soft with moss, and the great trees of the forest blocked none of the light from the beautiful moon. But Daichi could not afford to enjoy the beauty around him. He ran on all fours quickly through the forest, periodically lifting his nose to the wind in an attempt to scent a possible pursuer. Even in his hurry, the smells of the forest filled Daichi with delight. It was good to be free. He moved at a speed any normal human could hope to rival, dashing over trees and other obstacles with ease. Suddenly, Daichi’s nose caught a regretfully familiar scent. He skidded to a halt, reverting to a bipedal stance. Daichi’s whisker’s swished as he double and triple-checked the scent. He grimaced. “No doubt about it. They’re on my trail.” He muttered to himself. That left only two options. He could either flee and be eventually run down and captured, or he could stand and fight a battle that’s outcome had already been decided. Both options were equally useless. If only there was water nearby! Then he stood a chance at both fleeing and fighting. Unfortunately, Daichi’s nose told him otherwise. There was no water within at least five miles of where he stood. Curse it! He was a samurott! And curse his pursuers as well if they thought he was going to flee.
Daichi made his decision. He would stand, or he would fall. He surveyed his surroundings and quickly decided that the clearing where he stood was as good a place as any to make his last stand. He straightened the helmet on his head and turned in the direction of his pursuers. Already they drew near, and would have been already upon him, had they not taken the time to flank him. Daichi scented their location moments before they appeared. With hardly a sound, four pawniards materialized out of the shadows cast by the trees. Only four, but there were more to come. Of that, Daichi was certain. The pawniards had already arranged themselves into a loose semi-circle around him. They menacingly drew closer and closer. Then, without warning, Daichi let loose a mighty howl. The pawniards flinched and backed away. And in that moment of confusion, Daichi struck.
His blade slid loose from its arm sheath as he lunged at the first pawniard, jabbing the blade directly beneath its helmet and into its eyes. “One” Daichi thought as he whipped the sword out of the pawniard’s face and parried a blow from a second pawniard. A third attempted to close in from behind and received a tail swipe to the face. Daichi launched an assault on the second pawniard, driving it backward across the clearing. The pawniard couldn’t keep up with Daichi’s speed. An arm was left exposed for a hair too long and then it was gone. Daichi kicked aside the pawniard’s other arm and drove his blade straight through the pawniard’s body. “Two” Daichi thought as he whirled around to face the last two pawniards. Strangely, instead of attacking, they fell back toward the edge of the clearing. Daichi was puzzled for a moment, and then something caught his eye.
Moonlight glanced off the armor of an otherwise dark silhouette, high up in a tree. Daichi shivered. Whatever that was, he did not relish fighting it. The figure paused for a second, and then leapt gracefully down towards the clearing. It wasn’t until it landed that Daichi recognized it for what it was. The bisharp stood tall, with an air of distain about it. Its arms were crossed, and it seemed almost bored. This was what he had feared. Daichi sighed. “So this is it, huh?” he said to himself resignedly. Then a fire appeared in his eyes again. “You dare underestimate me!” He shouted, drawing his second blade from his other arm sheath. “I’ll take you all on!” And with another mighty roar, he lunged at the bisharp.

Sorry it's so long... I got carried away.  

Beastman_Veeral

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:14 am
primarch4
Basic Application
Username: Sean
Character Name: Larkins
Character Description:A tall person with brown hair and piercing red eyes, he's usually grinning like he's thinking of a funny joke(which in most cases is probably true XD). He's always friendly to anyone who hasn't done anything wrong to him or his friends and is likely to rush off to the aid of complete strangers who are in trouble. He has a tendency to favor psychic pokemon.
I want to be: Trainer
If trainer, what starter? Beldum if possible?:
What Region are you originally from? Hoenn:
Do you want a job in Etrua? no:
Give an RP Sample: Its a few days after Larkins tenth birthday, he's packing his bag preparing to get on the boat traveling to the Etrua Region. He packs light knowing that he'll get tired lugging around to much stuff that he might not even need. Once he's ready to go he says a quick goodbye to his mom, having already said everything he need to in the days before his birthday. He takes a moment to look around his home for what might be the last time, mentally preparing him self he opens the door starting an adventure that he knows will be filled with interesting people and places.:

User Image

Are you still interested in this? Miss_D requested another rp for Ralts or choose one of the basic starters. We didnt hear back from you so we werent sure what your decision was  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:15 am
evil-has-cupcakes
Username: evil-has-cupcakes
Character Name: kei
Character Description: blonde haired emo style hair 15 year old male nice and caring
I want to be: Trainer
If trainer, what starter? : Chimchar
What Region are you originally from?:Sinnoh

Please stop by the lab and pick up your Pokemon  

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

Welcome to the Etrua Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games