Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
What would you do / think if... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  yes
  no
  confusing! (please pm me!)
View Results

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:21 am
If I remembered it existed, but no one else did, then I'd write the series and make $$$ off of it! MWAHAHAHA! twisted (Wow, that's a Slytherin-y type of answer! lol ) Of course, in MY versions of the books, things would be a little bit different! wink

What would you do if you found out you were adopted, and your real parents were prejudiced purebloods that didn't want you because you were a Squib?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:31 am
I would keep living with my adoptive parents, obviously if they don't want me because I'm a sqib, they're not very caring people. And if they were anything like Sirius's parents, then I would defiantly stay with my adoptive parents, who care for me and don't care if I'm a witch, sqib, halfblood, or muggle.

What would you do if Hagrid randomly knocks down your door (your older than 11) and says "You're a witch/wizard, it turns out you got your powers late"  

Reading Queen

Flarityxx18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:51 am
I'd stare at him, my jaw on the floor, my eyes wide, shocked. I'd probably be scared of him too, if I didn't know him before.

What would you do if you got a secret admirer owl, and you soon after found out it was from someone you really like, but they were just doing it to be mean?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:15 pm
For like the first couple of minutes I'd be jumping up and down doing a happy dance but then I'd be hurting on the inside but I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of seeing that they hurt me.

What would you do if Dumbledore tells you you flunked out of Hogwarts and now have to work as a house elf for the Malfoys?

gina787

Jedi Knight26

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:19 pm
I would run away to a different country forever.

What would you do if you owned Harry's invisibility cloak?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:22 pm
I'd sneak around and explore of course!

What would you do if you woke up tomorrow morning and found a firebolt at the end of your bed?

gina787

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:27 pm
User Image
(How funny, I was just in the HP items thread mentioning that they should make one of those)

I would squeal for joy, hop on it, and go for the ride of my life! And then use it to kidnap Scottie away from his mom. Yep.

Wait... would it work for me if I'm not a witch??? *ponders*

Ok, what would you do/think if...

...You found Snape quoting from a muggle TV show?
*cough* Join Dueling Club at the Haven *cough*

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:13 pm
I'd think that he enjoys muggle scripted drama as much as the next person.

What would you do if you found out you were a Weasley?

the house of gaunt

Fashionable Flatterer

10,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hero 100
  • Signature Look 250

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:21 pm
User Image
I would get one of those comical huge eye expressions, look at them, then pull my hair in front of my face, searching for that one red strand that proved I had Weasley blood.

What would you do/think if...

... Filch's cat suddenly loved you?
*cough* Join Dueling Club at the Haven *cough*

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:30 pm
I would give Mrs. Norris to someone from a foreign country and hope that I never have to see her again. (I would be tempted to kill her, but I'm not that kind of person)

What would you do if you found that Draco Malfoy is actually your brother?  

Jedi Knight26

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Reading Queen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:15 am
I'd be disgusted and...well I think he's really cute so it would be odd, but I also think he's pretty disgusting and a jerk.

What would you do if Hagrid died too?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:12 am
I really wished I'd gotten this question
narikoxneji26

What would you do if you found that Draco Malfoy is actually your brother?

Because I have VERY pale skin and VERY light blonde hair. It would totally make sense to me! rofl

However, this more solemn one is my question:

The Reading Queen

What would you do if Hagrid died too?

I'd cry because I love him, crying and then I'd offer to adopt Fang so he'd have a good home. 4laugh

What would you do if you curiously opened what you thought was a custodian’s closet at your school, and found a huge room inside with a massive three-headed dog standing on top of a trapdoor?

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

spazzy_nom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:01 am
I would probably faint.

What would you do if Umbridge became minister of magic?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:21 pm
I'd cry and try and find another person to take over. She shouldn't be the one making laws they'd all be stupid.

What would you do if Sirius was the one working with Voldermort, and Peter was the one risking his life for Harry?  

Reading Queen

Jedi Knight26

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:23 pm
I would be totally and utterly confused...I would probably be sputtering and pointing between the two (if you know me, then you would know it'd look funny). And I would ask if I was dreaming, because then I would question if everyone working in the Order was good, since they were all working for Sirius, and I would forever have trust issues.

What would you do if you found out that Dumbeldore worked for Voldemort?  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff