Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
The New Salem Maul Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:36 pm
Kai Merha

"Have...you two met?"

Demona wrapped her arm around Kai, She was the demon of jealousy's daughter after all.

"Oh Astrid, yeah I think heard Atomica talk about you once! You're the one with the dandruff problem right?" Demona smiled brightly batting her eyelashes.
Astrid Fantasy

"Me and Kai are dating." she said flatly, shocking Kai (and herself) "We're going to the ball together, do you have a date?" It wasn't the fact that Astrid was talking to Kai, Its the fact that Astrid had a trail of men and Demona didn't want Kai to become one of them. She's never acted like this before, EVER She knew better not to become crazy jealous. She shivered thinking about being in a padded room like her mother  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:10 pm
Demona MH
"Oh Astrid, yeah I think heard Atomica talk about you once! You're the one with the dandruff problem right?"

"It's!..." Astrid conceals her fury before it surfaces. She flicks a tuft of FLAWLESS hair out of her face. "... Atomica and I never quite got on the right hoof." she says with a strained smile, "My horn drops a little stardust now and then and some of it got on that poor cold little snout of hers." Astrid huffs. She was never given the chance to clear her name on that matter... That conceited tin can was spreading that rude and totally uncalled for remark about "dandruff".

"I'm a space ghoul. Stardust is a powerful alchemical ingredient that can be found on alicorn horns... like mine." Astrid huffs at the defensive demon. "Kapeech?"

She turns to Kai. "Nice girlfriend you got there... Hope she's..." the alicorn shoots Demona a glance, "Worth it."

Kai Merha

NeoSylum

Sparkly Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:25 pm
Astrid Fantasy
"Worth it."

Demona looked taken back at her comment. "Uhm, so the ball are you going? I mean you do have a wide array of mansters to choose from." She gestured to Astrid's following.
"Has anyone asked you yet or do you got your frights on someone?"
She tried to figure out where all of Astrid's negative vibes towards her were coming from  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:33 pm
Astrid Fantasy
Demona MH

eek "Alllrright!! I'm sensing a lot of negative vibes here... And we all know it's just not good for anyone's aura." She waves her hands circularly in the direction of the two combatant ghouls.

"Lets all just take a deep breath." She breathes in deeply, holds for a moment, while closing her eyes, much like a Yoga Fear-structor, then opens them when she release her breath. "And let it out.... "

heart "Peace and love." heart She hands them both a fresh flower form her hair, as she had many that never seemed to die, despite the coldness out side... and Inside the maul.

"See? Now don't we all just feel better?" She gives them both a hug. Surely this would work. Hugs and flowers always fix the problems.

"Lets all be beast friends! Besides, I don't have date to the dance either, I do like going with friends though."  

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:49 pm
Octavia Tempest

Tori Underbridge

Kai Merha

Demona MH

Astrid Fantasy

"I'd be more'n happy to sign an aut'agraph for you!" Marceline swelled, plucking a green ink pen from her bag. "Now, who'm I makin' this out'ta?"

"My name is Octavia." The kraken ghoul smiled.

"Well, I 'ssume you'll be accompanyin' your stepbrother for the Howliday Ball?" Marceline scribbled a quick sentiment in Octavia's notebook before her signature. "Y'can meet the rest of the RIP..."

She trailed off as Demona and Astrid had a go at each other, and cautiously watched on as Tori tried to defuse the situation... She'd never met either ghoul before now, but their reputations both preceded them...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:41 pm
Tori Underbridge

"I didn't know there was negative energy, at least not from me, she started ah-" She yelped as she was pulled into a hug by Tori. "Ah okay" she grimaced "Im not a hugger actually"

She looked visibly uncomfortable by the unwanted physical interaction

Marceline LaGhede

She saw the ghoul looking at her and she waved "Take a picture it lasts longer.....no for real I look uhh-mazing in photos" She batted her eyelashes  

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

NeoSylum

Sparkly Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:56 am
Astrid was totally taken aback by the kind troll. Flittering her wings in an attractive glimmer, not to attract but to show Tori her place. A show of dominance, per-say.

"Oh... I wasn't meaning to be negative."

The alicorn grunts a little, flipping her magnificent hair out of her face. Her followers gawk and coo behind her. "I really meant no offense." she crosses her arms defensively. This pretty troll wasn't going to disturb her groove. No way was that going to happen.

Suddenly she gives her the dolly eyes, placing her fingers over her heart. "See, I'm only new to this world! ... Being an intergalactic ghoul, and all. I only want to make friends!"
Tori Underbridge

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:35 pm
Kai blinked. He was stunned. Demona had informed Astrid, matter-of-factly, that the two of them were dating. Which wasn't the case....not now, at any rate. It was before, but that was before she'd left for Grrmany. He thought they'd both agreed not to dive back into being a couple all of a sudden.

Does agreeing on one date to the Howliday Ball constitute actual, true-blue DATING dating?! Kai suddenly wasn't sure. He sort of wished Nero was there. Nero had charts about this sort of thing.

And then Tori had appeared and acted like Astrid talking to him and Demona was a SITUATION of some sort. A situation with negative vibes or...something.

Kai was very confused.

"I am very confused." Kai stated. Sometimes it was best just to say what you felt. "Demona and I aren't DATING dating...I don't think?"  

Kai Merha

Dapper Dabbler

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:29 pm
Kai Merha

"I am very confused." Kai stated. Sometimes it was best just to say what you felt. "Demona and I aren't DATING dating...I don't think?"

Demona sighed as she took her phone out texting him

Quote:
'can you please shut up please, i know we agreed. i just dont like her'

she smiled batting her eyes at astrid  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:50 pm
Finally purchasing some recommended outfit the employee's choose for her, Essi could go look for others gifts. She was over the 'fear' she caught from Nekki and was now regretting her decision earlier. She felt so very...emotional....
"Let's see, fear, fangxiety, and increased appetite....yes I've officially become a fine little monster teen now haven't I?" Also anger denial.
More walking around. Buying whatever she felt like would be acceptable, she was going back to the baking idea for Lin...
Suddenly something sparkly caught her eye. She stared as Astrid was in front of her...and Kai...and some other ghouls....
"Err excuse me..." They were kinda in her way.

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

Octavia Tempest

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:16 pm
"Excuse me!" Octavia slid in between Astrid and Demona, her hands on her hips. "But my Step-brother PROMISED me that we could go dress shopping! And that I could have a new dress for the Howliday Ball! And him standing here looking all kerflummoxed isn't doing that!"

Octi looked at Kai. At his mismatched shirt and pants, at the tie he was wearing with a bowling shirt, and the shoes that were a completely different color than anything else in his outfit.

Then she looked at Astrid, who was fangtastically coordinated in flashy colors and had a gaggle of admirers.

Then she looked at Demona, who's dark and daring look was so perfectly calculated that she had to stop and take a selfie every few minutes. She looked at Marceline, who was a famous superscar musician, at Tori, who was wearing fresh flowers in the middle of December, at Peggy and at Estrella, none of whom were as eye-clashing as Kai.

Yup, there was an important decision to be made here...

"Please! ALL OF YOU! You have to help me pick out a dress!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:59 pm
Octavia Tempest
"Please! ALL OF YOU! You have to help me pick out a dress!"

Demona smirked
"I like her, She doesn't take any crap" She put her hands on her hips, "Baby Ghoul, I love Kai, but he physically cannot pick out anything to save his life"

She turned to Kai, "Don't get offended you know its true"

"I'll help you, I've dressed a lot of ghouls in my modeling days, but none of them looked as bootiful as you. Yellow is a hard color to pull off You do it flawlessly" She scanned the smaller and then went off grabbing armfuls of gowns. "Anything you don't like, speak up and I will get rid of"
She smiled, "I like people who speak their minds"  

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

Akito Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:21 am
Estrella Espacio

Seemingly out of nowhere after not showing up for the rest of the school day, Akito approaches Estrella. Tapping her on her shoulders. "Hey." He begins. "Yo, I know we are both very new students and have only met today but..." He shifts a tuft of hair out of his face, "I would like to take you to the ball." The fox smiles his sly, innocent smile. "Being the first time out of Shibooya, I want to try the greatest parts of high school."

"and... You are quite beautiful." He pulls out a white-rosed wristlet and showed it to her. "I was told these things are tradition in high school formals."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:06 am
Astrid Fantasy

"Well if you're going to the ball you'll need a dress, I've already found mine and I'm helping Peggy with hers." She points over to the Uni-corned colorful Ghoul who was near the shoes.

"And Now I need shoes! So lets go!" She hooked her arm into the others and walked along with her in the store.

If friends is what Astrid was looking for, she'd found one.

"I'm not too good at the shopping thing. My mom makes my clothes for me, but this time, she sent me to the maul for a dress for the big ball!"  

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

Kai Merha

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:46 am
It was actually kind of a relief when Demona took over helping Octavia pick out a dress for Kai. It was true, his....'sense' of fashion really only worked for him and nomonster else. And even for him it took an agonizing amount of time to decide what to wear.

"I like this one!" Octavia declared, but then changed her mind. "With this headband, and this belt. What do you think?"

Octavia put the belt on and swished her hips back and forth to show off the yellow dress from the bottom of the pile Demona had picked.

"That looks...wow." Kai had to agree. The ruffles perfectly complimented Octavia's tentacles. Demona's fashion sense was spot-on.

Then Kai looked at the price tag.

"WOWIE WOW WOW." His jaw dropped and his tail twitched. How could a dress cost that much?!!! Most of Kai's clothes came from Ragstalk, and he could find a whole outfit for a $20 bill. This was....this was a lot of $20 bills. His dad had given him some money for Octi's dress, but Kai had intended to pay for the rest himself as her Christmas present. Even with the money from his dad, this was out of the budget of an artist with a part-time job at an art supply store.

Octavia was staring at Kai. He cleared his throat.

"Gosh, maybe we should look at the sale racks...."  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games