Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:04 pm
Rondo chuckled and grabbed one of the strawberries that were on the plate."The movie where the beautiful women falls in love with the beast and vise versa?They made an odd paring but they seemed to enjoy each other's company."He then ate the strawberry and smiled,"You're alright,Hades."

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:15 pm
Raen hesitated, but she took the bottle from Axel. She looked at it, and took a small sip. "What is this?" she asked, taking another sip.
"Ambrosia?"

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:16 pm
"I don't know...wines not my thing." he told her with a little chuckle but added "It's still good though."  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:04 pm
Raen nodded and took the bottle again. Her vision blurred a tiny bit, and the wine did taste a bit weird, bit it was a good weird taste. She wasn't sure how to explain it, since she wasn't used to the taste of wine r ambrosia, but she liked both. "Yeah, it's good." she told Axel as she took down a gulp of the wine.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:25 pm
Hades blushed and looked up at Rondo.
"Does that mean you enjoy my company?" the god kicked himself inwardly; the hope in his voice just about drowned teh entire room as it rang high and mighty in his ears. Cheeks flushing once again, he stuffed his mouth with a strawberry to keep from saying anymore.

"Chardonnay 1978. A friggin' classic," Loren said, opening another bottle.
"Slow down, you two." Skye took the bottle from Loren. "I know both neither of you can hold your wine as well as I can. In fact, the first sip makes you two tipsy." She shook her head is dismay.
"A kind of God who cannot hold their liquor. Atroscious."
"Well, excuse the helloutta us!" Loren snapped, grabbing back the bottle.
"Will you quit it? And stop looking at me like that," Skye frowned up at Loren, taking the bottle back. She noticed his chocolate eyes turn dark and feral as he locked his eyes on her.
"Will you quit? You're being freaky! I told you, your a lousy drunk!" Skye huffed, pulliing him off of the stool.
"No reason for this in the first place. Hades was probably only trying to scare us anyway, Loren. Axel, grab Raen and come on. We're going to the lower levels of teh palace, where the dungeons are." Skye paused.
"I seriously just said dungeons. Oy vey!!"
"Hades did not just try to scare us, Skye." Loren stated.
Skye forgot how mentally sober drinking somtimes made him.
"That was a direct threat."  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:36 pm
Rondo laughed,"Of course i enjoy your company,at first i was scared that being near you would hurt me but now i honestly want to enjoy my time with you."He got off the bed and hugged Hades."I'm sorry for being like that...well when i woke up but i just didn't know where i was and i was very much scared!I'm not very good at my emotions so i'm sorry!"Even now he was pretty much scared out of his mind but he was trying his best to suppress it.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:32 pm
Raen looked at Skye, her vision zoning in and out. "For your information, I can hold as much liquor and he can." she pointed at Loren. "So ha. Suck on those sour lemons." she said smugly; her words were slightly slurred. Raen gulped down more wine and she hiccuped.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:55 pm
Hades blushed ferociously then, as Rondo hugged him. He wanted so badly to put his arms around him again, but he was afraid of scaring him, as Rondo had just confessed as to how scared he was.
Instead, Hades smile and bit his lip, taking a strawberry, Hades dabbed the chocolate end onto Rondo's nose, laughing when a smudge of chocolate was left behind.

Skye grimaced at Loren, ignoring Raen for the moment.
"Loren, I know you're scared. But you're also drunk. You need to calm down and get your ehad on straight. Hades and I aren't playing around anymore. I know I'm sure as hell not. Little brother or no, he just threatened you. No one threatens my man. Now come on."
Loren blinked down at her, smiled softly, and kissed her.
"I feel protected now."
"Well, you should. Like I said, no one threatens Olympians and gets away with it. Not even a fellow Olympian. Not while I'm still kicking and breathing."  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:42 pm
((I'm just a bipolar rollercoaster...ahh sorry for the sudden change of mood just that reading Homestuck is making me moody...))

"That's not very nice of you."Rondo frowned and tried to wipe his nose from the chocolate.It was to no avail and he got even more frustrated."How about if i do this and then deny i did anything at all..."He pushed back slightly from Hades only to lean down and kiss his for a lingering second."I don't think that ever happened."

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:07 pm
Raen huffed when Skye ignored her. She went to take another gulp of the wine, but found the bottle empty. "Damn..." she muttered. She felt a bit woozy, but she managed to get another bottle off the table. "Yeah. Nobody threatens us. Because we are kick-a**!" she held the bottle up, and struggled with taking out the cork. She grunted. "Stupid thing... Why are you so hard to remove?" she asked the bottle.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:09 pm
((I comepletely understand at the moment, Narshe. I'm reading gena's showalter's Alantis and The Lords of teh Underwolrd series, so now I'm all "Hopeless Romantic" about this stuff. forgive me, for I have failed *slightly* lol.))

"Give me that." Skye sighed, taking the bottle back and shoving it into the basket. Blushing from Loren's kiss, she took his hand (which he kissed before smilign down at her again) Axel's as well, pulling them out fo the Kitchen.
"Now, we should find the Study, or Library. I bet Hades has blueprints for the castle hidden somewhere in there."

Grinning, Hades wasn't fazed by Rondo's change of mood.
"Alright. Let's see who can win this battle. Suppose this never happened?"
Reaching down to pull Rondo into his lap, Hades gave him a wicked grin before cupping his face in his hands and (in a lingering way) kissing the choclate from his nose.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:34 pm
Axel sighed and got up, sliding Raen on his back and beginning to walk with the others, slightly bummed that he only got a few sips of the wine before Raen downed the rest. Nodding his head he said "We should hurry and try to find Rondo and his friend before we leave."  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:39 pm
Raen grumbled obsinities when skye took the bottle. She also slightly protested when Axel carried her on his back. "Don't need to be carried." she told him. She gave him a punch in the shoulder that seemed more like a feeble attempt at one.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:11 pm
Rondo was shocked and blushed a deep shade of red,"T-T-That's no fair..."He looked to the floor."How can i compete with that?"He pouted again and pushed Hades's face away from his,"Now i can't see you nor will i talk to you now!"

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games