Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:57 am
Azure smiled, "Thanks." He continued to surf, not doing anything fancy like the other two, and falling off more frequently then them as well. He was okay with that though because he was still new to this.

"Your welcome" Trager said politely as she worked on laying shells and stones out on a different part of the castle then Waikiki Kiki was. When all the shells and stones were gone she looked back and admired it. "Looks good. Do you think it needs something else?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:58 am
Tiki Jim took his board in. He was getting tired and wanted to check on Waikiki KiKi. "Thanks, Hula Granddaddy." He called as he put the board away.

"Ah, very nice." He told the girls.

Hula Bob stopped for a moment. He was getting a bit tired. Not that he would ever admit that. So he sat on his board watched Azure and those on the beach. "Welcome!"

"Thanks, Dad. I think it looks good too." Waikiki KiKi nodded up to the teen. She wasn't sure it needed anything else. It looked far better then she had thought it would.  

immortalmina

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:48 pm
After the large amount of times Azure had fallen he was pretty sore, and his muscles were a little sore from his activeness on the board. Once Tiki Jim had gone back in Azure thought it might be a good idea for him to take a break too. "I think I'm going to swim back in." Azure told Hula Bob, not even noticing that the older male was tired too. Azure swam back in with the board and then set it up by the bar where he had found it.

Trager smiled at the complement, she still loved complements. It had been a group effort, but Trager was quite proud of herself. "Hmm, it looks perfect. I don't think there is much more we can do to it." Trager agreed as she stood back to admire their castle.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:07 pm
Hula Bob nodded. He would go back in soon too. The lesson was over and he had to get back to his bar. Or at least rest up for the next lesson if there was one soon.

Tiki Jim sat on the beach next to the girls. "That was a nice surf." He said as he nodded to them.

Waikiki KiKi nodded to Trager and her dad. "Yep! It does look good. Nothing more to do." She looked at it for a while.  

immortalmina

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:24 pm
Azure admired the castle as he walked towards Trager to tell her that she was finally free to go. He laughed at the castle, not because it was funny looking but because it actually seemed that Trager might of had a good time with the other little girl who he could see near the castle. Azure walked up to Trager and tapped her on the shoulder. "Wow, you guys did a great job," he said mostly to the younger girl. "You don't have to stay on the beach anymore Tray." Azure informed her as he headed up the pathway towards HQ.

Trager almost yipped with excitement. Yay, she was free to go. Trager had actually enjoyed her time on the sand making a castle with Waikiki Kiki, though she would never admit that to Azure. "Oh ok. Sorry Waikiki Kiki, but I have to go now." Trager told her when Azure was out of earshot, she did her best to make sure that it sounded like it was Azure's fault she had to go. As much fun as she had making the castle, she was eager to get away from the water.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:25 pm
"Thanks, Dude. And Thanks Trager. It was fun. Maybe we can do it agian sometime." Waikiki KiKi told the two as they went on their way. It was nice to meet another girl even if she was a teen.

"Bye!" Tiki Jim said. "Let's go too." The two then headed out for home.

Hula Bob smiled and waved. "Aloha! Keep practicing!" He called as Azure and Trager went on their way. Hula Bob would be there if anyone else wanted to learn. "Aloha Tiki Jim and Waikiki KiKi!"  

immortalmina

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:56 pm
Azure smiled, even the young ones talked the funny way that Hula Bob did. Azure waved goodbye to Hula Bob. Aloha? Hadn't he said that instead of hello earlier? He wondered if Hula Bob understood he was leaving. "Yeah, I'm leaving for now, but I'll be sure to come by and practice more." Azure called out to Hula Bob.

"Yeah, maybe..." Trager shrugged her shoulders and she sounded more distant from the child then before. Trager walked ahead of Azure since he was busy with his goodbyes and continued along the path.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff