Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
R&P Inn (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New guest?
New!!!
100%
 100%  [ 32 ]
Total Votes : 32

Sid the Body Gaurd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:21 am
(leave Leo alone. theres plenty more to do.) woricks eyes opened as a horendus thud went thrugh his body. than another, at first his skreams wher silent. than the next thud and his crys of pain filled the Inn as if the doorway to Hell had just been opened. his heart was beating. with every beat the pain intensified. worick's body was trying to regect the change. all over his body flesh split and reformed. worick's teeth grew and shortened. woricks hair turned stark white and his skin grew white like ash.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:11 pm
((I didnt ment here as in I take over Leo, when I said the herass Leo LIVE game I ment we should hang out. and you cant kill a healer. dont even try.))

"Joseph... Can you PLEASE remove the colar?" he said as he heard the scream,
"Just cause you hear a scream dosnt mean you are going to die..." he removed the colar and threw it on the ground, "My sister is gonna kick my a** now. THANKS." he shivered at the scream, "Be lucky you have a necklace, Secilia has mine..."
"I'll defend you if she finds out... Just put the collar on before you revive your sister... Thats all I ask." said Rodney as he mumbled a spell and a wolf stood next to him.
"Your inner spirit? Really?!"
"No, a demon retard. If you are wise you will do the same."
"No man I'll die if I do... Besides... Why do I need to fight? Im the healer, I cant die. Aside from that, I could have left long ago... But like you... I cant stand the though of a femail suffering... Thats why I refuse to leave her."
"Fine.... I'll revive your a** but I wont save you if you get killed." said Rodney as he sent the demon upstairs. It returned, "HOLY ####!!!!"
"What?!"
"The elf is alive after all..." Rodney sighed and grew angred that he didnt live when he had Worick pinned against the wall to begin with, "You can defend yourself better then I. Go heal the the elf."
"Awww.... Why me... And his name is Worick. WORICK." he complained,
"I'll watch her... You remember how I was with your sister when your father almost killed her that one time... She's in safe hands..." Rodney shoved him twards the stairs, Rodney handed him a few vials of his antidote.
"How much did you freaking make?!"
"Enough to cure a hundred people. When I make antidote I keep it on hand. You never know if this could happen again."
"You can be a complete a*****e at times you know that?!" Joseph glared at Rodney,
"You may be stupid at times, but you are fearless. Now go." Rodney encuraged,
"Wish me luck..." Joseph went upstairs. "They probly think the poisen worked on me... I'll just play along..." he thought as he walked in to the room where Worick was, "Where is master?" he asked stareing Worick in the eyes. "I need to beg for forgiveness. I failed to poisen two human."  

Mr_Ampharos

Sid the Body Gaurd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:14 am
(when a man makes a loud sound of pain it is called a yell.) worick managed to turn his head to look the healer in the eye. "WHAT THE F¤¤¤¤ ARE YOU BLATHERING ABOUT!?! PAIN KILLERS, NOW!!!" worick was now compleetly diferent. his hair was white, his eyes where blue, and his skin was a slight tan ashy white. all over woricks body his flesh still formed and reformed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:50 pm
((I think this may be the shortest roleplay related post Ive ever made...))

"Alright alright jeeze..." said Joseph as he made his hands glow and he healed Worick's pain, "What happened to you anyway?"  

Mr_Ampharos

Sid the Body Gaurd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:18 am
worick relaxed alitle. "my heart is beating thats what. i should be dead but my body is rejecting the blood i drank. now theyr fighting eachother." worick said as thogh it where obvios.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:09 pm
"Thats why you dont drink blood..." said Joseph, "Never done it, never will... How much did you drink?" he asked  

Mr_Ampharos

Brandy_Hemlock

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:55 pm
"What... Tttthe..." Brandy woke up with a shiver, "Wheere the heeellll iss he?!" she appeared at the Inn, she pinned down Rodney, "Wwwhere is it?! Wwwhere is it?!" stared him in the eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:05 am
"...*snore*...still....asleep...in...here...*yawn*..."  

dracolich99

Mr_Ampharos

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:20 pm
((GOOD JOB LEO!!!!!!!! *claps*))

"Wow what the hell?!" he didnt bother to shove her off of him, "I used a sleeping spell... It failed?!" he took his necklace off and put it on her. "Sorry about that... I didnt think you'd wake up..." her body felt cold, she held his neck with tightly, enough so he could breathe but enough that it paralized him, "You're pissed at me arnt you..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:34 pm
((What will Leo do next!))

"I should kill you..." she got off of him, "You should know better then to take my necklace like that!" she slapped him, "I cant use my powers like I did awile ago, if I go without it to long it kills me and you know it." she looked around, "What the hell's going on around here?! Where's my brother at this time..." she asked, "More importantly, what happened to her?" she looked at Secilia.  

Brandy_Hemlock

Sid the Body Gaurd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:17 am
"just a vial full. thats all it takes. hold on, you don't even know what i'm talking about do you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:38 pm
"Your crazy girlfriend tried to kill us all?" Joseph inocently asked as he noticed Aurea was in a deep sleep. "Speaking of Aurea... What happened to her this time?"  

Mr_Ampharos

Brandy_Hemlock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:49 pm
((To bad Syd, i took him over, deal with it.))

"Seriously Rodney, wheres is my brother?"
"Uhhh.... Worick got possessed by dark magic and we thought he was dead but we arnt sure so I sent him upstairs to find out whats going on.." Rodney said in one quick sentance,
"You sent him up alone... Didn't you..." she glared at him,
"Mabey..."
"How long has he been up stairs..." She sighed,
"About twenty minuets... Im surprised the elf hasnt pinned me down and tried to kill me..."
"His name is Worick damnit! And if you think he's dead why would he kill you if he was dead?"
"Magic."
"Alright, you're on my good side, if you pull anything... I have a new toy." she said as she pulled out a super soaker from under the bar,
"Holy water?"
"Maaabey"
"I'll behave..." he cowered and stayed by Secilia,
"Good boy... Is she alright?"
"She seems to be... I dont know what your brother did to heal her though..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:12 pm
"it was my falt. i... i had to kill Beakers." worick motioned to the now perfect and very dead body of the man.  

Sid the Body Gaurd

Mr_Ampharos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:12 pm
"Its okay... I know the pain..." Joseph walked over and put a hand on Worick's shoulder, "I know the pain, Ive had to kill before..."  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff