Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
What would you do / think if... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  yes
  no
  confusing! (please pm me!)
View Results

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:55 pm
I'd accuse him of drugging me with a potion and doing awful things to me, and Avada Kedevra him on the spot for it. Normally, I'm not a "Act first. Ask questions later" type of Gryffindor, but I hate Wormtail, so killing him seems like the best option. 3nodding

What would you do if you went to school and found out that one of your teachers was going on maternity leave and being replaced by...Professor Dumbledore? exclaim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:29 pm
I would jump in excitement! Even if we don't learn squat, it promises to be entertaining!!!

What would you do if you walked in on Snape dancing and singing to Micheal Jackson's Thriller?  

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:00 am
First, my mouth would drop open in shock. Then, I'd clutch my stomach as I fell over laughing! blaugh Afterwards, I'd kick myself for not taking a picture.

What would you do if you walked in on your favourite character and your least-favourite character snogging? eek

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:10 pm
I'd run tell my second favorite character. And cry on their shoulder. And, then, he'd like me, and I'd forget about being with the first-fave character (as I would have crushes on them both....).

What would you do/think if Malfoy was never able to return to human form after his "ferret incident"? *LOL*  

KiraRavenLupin

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:40 pm
I would stomp on him on purpose.

What would you do if Vouldamort casted avada kadavra on your friend?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:04 pm
I would start crying, and then lunge furiously at Voldemort. Honestly, I'm not the calmest person in those types of situations. I always admired how Remus managed to keep himself together after he watched Sirius get killed...by drapery.

What would you do if the next time you went to the store you literally bumped into your favourite Hogwarts professor?

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

KiraRavenLupin

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:33 am
I'd probably be like, "Oh, pardon me." as I picked up whatever I happened to be carrying (because I'm such a klutz!!!!), then realize who it was, and say, "Oh, why, um, hello there, Professor!". *laughs nervously* "Lovely weather today isn't it?!". Then I'd attempt to maneuver my way out of a potentially awkward conversation....

What would you do if Snape (as a student) tried to test one of his invented spells on you?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:27 pm
I would freak out!! His spells are mucho violent!!!

What would you do if you found out Merope lived? (merope is voldie's mother)  

ShePotterGleek

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:12 pm
I'd wonder why the heck she didn't take her son away from the orphanage. Maybe if he hadn't grown up feeling "ordinary" he wouldn't have become obsessed with making a name for himself and become Voldemort.

What would you do if Ginny had died in the Chamber of Secrets?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:22 pm
I would...like...die. Ginny is awesome. And Harry would end up with noone, Ron and the rest of Weasley's would get all depressed.

What would you do if Lily actully went out and stayed with Snape?  

ShePotterGleek

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

KiraRavenLupin

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:08 am
The book plot would be completely twisted around and weird. I'd probably be confused. Besides, I couldn't really imagine the main character of a series having a last name like "Snape". I mean, "Harry Snape and the Philosopher's (Sorceror's - depends on where you live) Stone"?! That's just weird.....

What would you do/think if your favorite character from the HP series requested a personal audience with you? whee  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:16 am
Have a series of small heart attacks o.o No really, I would be super stoked to be able to meet Luna/Remus and would probably seem like a lunatic to even Luna xD

What would you do/think if Belatrix Lestrange showed up at your school/job?  

GabrielleClearwater

jgsc82

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:30 pm
If Bellatrix Lestrange came to my school I would think oh great we're screwed. I would go up to her and make a blackboard fly at her then curse her out for killing Dobby and Sirus. I miss them crying .

What would you do if Draco Malfoy asked you on a date?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:36 am
Laugh in his face, laugh some more, then probably tell him to go ask the Whomping Willow instead! If he tried anything else, I'd have a Hermione moment and punch the little cockroach! Not that I'm mean. I just think that Draco Malfoy is a foul, cowardly, mean, despicable, loathsome, horrible, greasy, stuck-up jerk. Sorry........

What would you do/think if you were able to see Thestrals, but you'd never seen anyone die?!  

KiraRavenLupin

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150

ShePotterGleek

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:03 pm
I would wonder why I would be able to see them... and then go up and pet the pretty skelatel Horsey.

What would you do/think if you meet Lockhart in St. Mongos?  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff