Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
:[ORP]: Hula Bob's Surf Lessons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortalmina

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:32 pm
Hula Bob chuckled. "Oh, well if you need anything more just let me know. I'm always happy to help." Hula bob then did a trick move of flapping his wings and then flipping over to surf on his hands. It would look like showing off, but he didn't mean it that way.

Tiki Jim clapped and shouted for his grandpa. He'd never seen him do a move like that one before. It was quite exciting. He then looked to see the girls coming back.

Waikik KiKi waved as she got to the sand. After that she ran over to the castle. "Here are the flowers." She showed her dad and then began to place them around.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:45 pm
Azure sat on top of the board watching Hula Bob do his trick. He wished he could learn how to do stuff like that, but it would probably be best if he learned how to fly first. "That was cool." Azure praised him as he stood up and continued to surf, he didn't try any fancy tricks though. He didn't believe he'd been surfing long enough to even attempt one.

Trager smiled politely as she sat back down on the sand. She strategically placed the flowers on top of towers and in places where they fit in the best so that the castle would look the prettiest. Trager wasn't very good at building sandcastles, but she made up for the lack of with skills in decorating the castle.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

immortalmina

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:20 am
"Thanks dude. I try." He nodded as he flipped over and surfed the normal way. He had been doing it a long long time now. There wasn't much else to do other then his job of course.

"I'm going to surf for a little bit. Please stay here with Trager, Waikiki KiKi." He told his daughter before he got up and got a board. He was in the water in no time.

Waikiki KiKi nodded to her dad. She would stay there. She didn't really want to wander off alone anyway. "That looks pretty." She told the teen with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:37 pm
Azure continued to surf and fall, laughing as he did so. Falling wasn't really that bad because of how much fun he had standing on the board. He tried to do a few extra things, like steering the board by leaning to the side. Those only made him fall down more, but that was okay, it was all part of learning. Azure waved as he noticed a pae coming up off the beach. "You see a pink pae on the beach?" Azure asked him, to make sure Trager was still there.

Trager looked up at Tiki Jim, surprised that he wouldn't ask Trager to stay with Waikiki Kiki since she could really just up and leave the child, but she didn't. "I know it does look pretty." Trager said in her normal, anything but modest, tone of voice. "Thanks." she quickly added so she wouldn't hurt the young girls feelings, she kind of liked playing with Waikiki Kiki since she really didn't have a whole lot of friends.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

immortalmina

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:22 am
Hula Bob stood on one foot and then was knocked off. Proving any with age and experience anyone can wipe out. He chuckled as he got back on his board all wet. "Awesome."

Tiki Jim looked over to the teen. "Yeah, she's on the beach with my daughter. They're okay." He nodded as he began to surf.

Waikiki KiKi looked at the castel from side to side. "Is it missing anything now?" She wasn't sure as she hadnt' really seen a castel before. Just in picture books.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:52 am
Azure smiled as Hula Bob fell off the board and laughed a little bit. He wasn't laughing that the man had feel, but that Hula Bob had been okay with falling and had even said 'awesome'. Azure looked at Tiki Jim surprised, she was with someone... and she hadn't gotten in trouble. Maybe she had gained some maturity with her recent growth. "Alright thanks, d-" Azure had almost said the word dude. He was already getting reeled into the surf lingo.

Trager looked at the castle, there was still room for perfection it seemed, I think it needs some rocks and shells, and a wooden door and a path." Trager suggested. It was a lot, but that sounded like stuff they could find on the beach, hopefully they didn't have to go into the water to get any of it though. Trager looked at the sand around her and picked up a small rock that had been polished by the lake water. "Here is one." Trager said as she placed it on the sand right in front of one of the towers.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

immortalmina

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:51 am
Waikik KiKi smiled. "Sure. I'll get wood for a draw birdge door." She then ran off to the water. There was always bits of wood floating around in it.

Hula Bob sat on his board for a little break. He was happy to see Tiki Jim join then. He figured Waikiki KiKi was busy with the teen to join in as well. "Aloha!" He called to them.

Tiki Jim nodded. "You are very welcome!" He then began to surf too. He wasn't great as his Grandpa, but he wasn't too bad. He had been surfing a long time now.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:22 am
Trager smiled glad that the young girl liked water so that she could get those kind of things "Ok, good idea." While Waikiki Kiki was gone, Trager dug around in the sand finding more rocks and a few shells, but not very much. She didn't put them on the castle yet though, she waited for Waikiki Kiki to return so they could put them on together.

Azure watched those two other males surf for awhile. He had thought he was doing pretty good at surfing until he was beside 2 pae that were extremely better then him. Azure hopped back on the board so that he could get in some more practice.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

immortalmina

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Hula Bob called over to Azure. "See, once you keep going you will get as good as Tiki Jim and maybe after that me!" He winked and smiled before he got back up to surf.

Tiki Jim nodded. "Yep, just keep it up!" Tiki Jim knew that you couldn't get good after one day, but each time you surfed you learned more and were better at it.

Waikiki KiKi then saw a piece. She picked it up and looked it over. Yep, it was about the right size. She smiled and walked back to the castle. "Here is a draw bridge."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:47 pm
Azure laughed. "Well I don't think I'll ever be as good as you two. Have you been surfing all your life?" Azure asked them since they were so much better then him. He kind of wished he had come don her for surfing lessons when he was younger, like he wanted to, it had just never happened.

Trager smiled and nodded her head approvingly at the girl. "Oh that's perfect, you knew just what I was talking about." Trager smiled as she shover her small pile of rocks and shells closer to the castle. "We can decorate it more now." she waited for the girl to sit back down an join her.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

immortalmina

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:39 am
Hula Bob nodded. "Well, yes and I did teach him when he was a child. It doesn't mean you can't get as good. Only your first try dude." He explained with a smile and wink.

"Yeah, don't worry about it. It's all about trying. Anything can be done if you keep trying!" Tiki Jim said as he did a little hop move.

Waikiki KiKi smiled. "Good. I'm glad. There were others, but they were too big or small. At least I saw them floating off in the water. I could have gotten them too, but this one looked right."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:25 am
Azure nodded his head in understanding. "I understand." Azure said quietly. It was still hard for him to get used to the fact that if he kept practicing he'd be as good as either one of them. Azure continued to surf for at least that day though, and maybe he'd get some practice on some other days too.

"Yeah, that ones right." Trager looked at the castle of towers they had made, trying to see where it'd fit the best. "This looks like a castle entrance, you should put it here." Trager suggested to the small female as she started to place rocks and shells in the sand making the towers.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

immortalmina

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:44 pm
"The boards are always next to my bar if you ever want to use them. I trust all those that come to the beach. I'm sure they will treat them with the respect they deserve." Hula bob nodded.

Tiki Jim chuckled knowing that his grandpa talked big yet he never left the beach. Maybe it wasn't others that worried him? He really didn't know. His mom never really said.

Waikik KiKi nodded and placed the wood where the teen had said to. "I think it looks rather nice. Thanks so much Trager." She smiled up at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:05 pm
Azure smiled, "Great, I'm sure I'll come here a lot." He said excitedly. For some reason it felt good to surf and do something. It was fun too, but there was something else that attracted Azure to surfing that he couldn't figure out. Maybe it was because Azure liked the water so much, but he wasn't sure. "I'll treat the board with respect." Azure told Hula Bob honestly as he patted the board gently.

Trager nodded her head. "Yeah of course. Your welcome." Trager was even surprised at herself for being so nice to someone. "Do you want to help me place these stones too? You can put them where ever you like." Trager motioned to the pile of stones and shells that she had been working on.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

immortalmina

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:33 am
Hula Bob winked. "That's right. You are a awesome dude!" He chuckled and waved to the teen as he did a little spin on his board.

Tiki Jim chuckled as well. He then did a little jump and fell off the board. He used his bubble to not get went and then got back on his board. He liked to only get wet when he had to.

Waikiki Kiki looked at the stones and shells and picked up a few. "Okay thanks." KiKi then began to laid them around the castle.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff