Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World of Aincrad [Closed]

Back to Guilds

In the year 2022 the new VRMMORPG of the year becomes everybody’s worse nightmare. 

Tags: Role Play, Survival, Fighting, Romance, Sword Art Online 

Reply Floor 1-25
Floor 1: Town of Beginning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Zodiac101

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:08 pm

Twiclipse

User Image
Name: Qore
Level: 2
Party Members: Zuri
COL: 785
Weapon: Novice Straight Sword - DMG 10-15
HP: 125/125

Inventory:
2 Boar Meats
4 Small HP Vials

Zuri had already made up her mind, seeing as how she was already making her way to the North Gate, he replied with, "Sure, I don't see why not." and sped up his walking to not fall behind. Once upon the gates, Qore began to hop about, as if he was a boxer awaiting the final showdown, and made a few mock slashes to simulate how the real battle would be fought. He stepped out once again away from the safety of the Town, whether he came back alive was completely up to chance...
-Exits to Field to the North-
((O.C.C: ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:33 am
User Image
Name: 『Shirou』
Level: 『3』
HP: 『150/150』
Equipped Weapon: «Steel Gladius Hispaniensis» 『47 - 53』
Equipped Armor: «Novice Light Armor» 『0』
«Barbarian's Leather Legging»『31』
Party: 『Durancelot』
Misc:

Col: 『1671』
Guild: [N/A]
Friends: [N/A]
Inventory: [Small HP vial] x 2, [Boar Tusk] x 4, [Boar Hide] x 4, [Boar Meat] x 3, «Novice Long Sword» 『12 - 18』,[Medium HP vial] x1
Skills:
«One-Handed Straight Sword»『2/100』
«Weapon Guard»『1/100』
«Detect»『3/100』
«Hiding»『1/100』

Seeing as Durancelot had stocked up on sufficient potions, Shirou headed off in the direction of the southern gate, his footsteps quickening when he realized how late it had gotten.

A brief flash of yesterday's incident crossed his mind, and he hoped he wouldn't have to witness another death again.

--Exit to Field to the South--

[TRANSACTIONS]
『N/A』
Col Remaining: 1671

Positroneidon
FttS it is then.

[EDIT] Woops forgot to include my new potions into my inventory. biggrin  

Icyferno

Newbie Student

14,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Zetsumi- Demon of Razgriz

Unsealed Protagonist

11,615 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:03 pm
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Ⓡichard Ⓡavencroft ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Ⓢir Ⓡ. Ⓛionheart

"The self-proclaimed Knight"

Guild: None

Level: 5
HP: 200/200
Weapon: Squire's Longsword (U) [DMG: 52-58]
Armor: Light Plate (L) (C) [18 Armor (Chest)], Light Greaves (L) (C) [12 Armor (Legs)]
Skills:
-1H Straight Sword [Prof lvl: 6]
-Howl [Prof lvl: 3]
-Battle Healing [Prof lvl: 3]
-Detection [Prof lvl: 2]
$ Col: 1,173
Inventory [4/20]:
-Small HP Vial x5
-Boar Meat x7
-Boar Tusk x6
-Chocolate Bar x1

================================ ================================

Mood: ≽ This girl has the wrong idea...
Nearby Players: ⋙ Luka
Party Members: ►
Friends: Kai, Asami, Crescent, Kaguya, Kchan

Thankfully, Richard had managed to catch and fix one of his errors after seeing he had messed up teaching Caelum. However, the spiky haired self proclaimed knight couldn't help but think that Caelum was utterly adorable, almost like a little sister, and a small gentle smile appeared on his face. Before he could try and teach Caelum anything else though, a female player with pink hair appeared, Richard catching Caelum looking and pointing at Luka's dagger before suddenly running away.

"H-hey!" Richard cried out as Caelum bolted away, before sighing heavily.

It was then that Luka suddenly started asking questions, and a look of shock came over his face as Luka asked if he had been flirting with Caelum. Facepalming, Richard just shook his head.

"OK, in order... I was trying to teach her how to speak since she didn't seem to know how to, I was trying to find out if she's ok or not but she doesn't seem to understand spoken word, yes she looks very young for this kind of game, and no, I would never, ever flirt with a woman far too young for me... that's just messed up." Richard explained, tackling all of Luka's questions at once. "Looks like she's scared of weapons since she ran off after spotting that dagger on your hip, and considering where we are, she's probably going to be scared witless by all the other players around..." He said with a sigh, as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

Theme Song: Crest of Knights
Battle Theme: Hero Senki (Kurogane Remix)

K4M1-kun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:29 pm
User Image
Post Theme
Name: Hope2k22
Level: 1
Weapon: Novice Two Handed Straight Sword - DMG 12-19
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory:
Small Vial HP Potion x1

Izumi sighed as she looked up at her Username and shook her head ashamed. She was foolish to have made up such a basic name while all around people were using better and more natural names. Tapping the hilt to the large greatsword on her back she brushed her red hair back and thought for a bit. Her best bet before heading toward the enemy would be finding more health potions then the one she had right now. Lookign around the girl shrugged and started looking for a shop. Having made up her mine not to add any friends or party members until after the first boss was beaten.  

Izumi Clearwater

Fashionable Flatterer

4,525 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:12 pm
User Image
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
rescent
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Level: 3
HP: 150/150
Weapon: Jester's Boomerang (U): 40-47
Guild: None
Party: None
Friends: Sir R. Lionheart
Gwendolyn Nightshadow
Col: 1669
Inventory: Small HP Vial
Throwing Axe lv3 [dmg: 28-31] x100
Boar hide x4
Boar meat x2
Novice Boomerang
Beginners Guide

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Finally the cow-titted woman finally seemed to catch on after the explanation and Brett rolled her eyes when Akari's attention turned to the trade screen. When asked if it was 400 Col, Brett just nodded with a simple, "Something like that." After confirming the trade, mentally laughing to herself at the woman's ignorance and naivety, Brett turned off the share window, so that the woman wouldn't see her lie, and opened the friend page and opened the 'show friend location' screen for Richard before showing that screen. A map of the Town of Beginnings was visible with two dots. One representing Brett, the other representing Richard. "Looks like that also let me see his location, he's over here. We're right here." She said, pointing first to where Richard was at and then to where they were. "If you go this way, you should be able to get to him. Just to down this road, take a right and he'll be somewhere on the left."

With that, she turned off the window sharing screen before the woman introduced herself. Brett remained quiet, thinking a moment about to how best answer this. Considering how ditzy this female was, she would probably tell one of the males her "helper's" name and then she would be busted. She debated either giving her real name or the name of another player, most likely one of the other girls she had met the night before and stayed with. Since one of them had a similar appearance to Brett, the rather flat chested girl gave her friend's name instead of her own. "I'm Teressa. I should really get going now though, some friends are waiting for me." She said, turning to leave the vicinity.
""

Keiko_1357

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:30 pm
User Image
⊱ 『Caelum』 ⊰
カエルン

Level: □□
HP: «■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■»

As the vanished into a pixels in an odd fashion as if it had shrunk, the girl gave a puzzled look and tilted her head to the side, but figured it had something to do with the window the male had brought up. Seeing him crouch down in front of her so that they were about the same height the girl smiled brightly at Thomas before listening to him as he started to talk. Her face took a thoughtful look as she did her best to follow him. 'You', became 'me' or 'I' when referring to oneself, it would seem. The male before her was called Thomas. "You, Thomas." She said, not knowing the need for the word 'are' between the two she said, but it was a step forward and the girl smiled happily as she let out a giggle of joy.

"I'm?" She asked, confirming if that was an appropriate response. As she thought about this, she looked at the name in the top left. Though staring at the characters, she had no idea how one said them. "Fuwei..." She muttered before looking around her for something that could be used to show him the characters. Maybe he could figure them out. After a moment she seemed to see something that would work and went over to where some flowers were growing and crudely drew the symbols in the dirt and pointed at them for Thomas to see. "Nn! I'm!" She said before pointing at the top left of her vision to where the name she saw was. Hopefully he would understand. User Image

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:47 pm
User Image
~ LUKA ~
Lucile Cambridge
Level: [ 2 ]
Guild: [ None. ]
Weapon: [ Novice Dagger: Dmg: 10-18 ]
HP: [ 125/125 ]
Col: [ 1,340 ]
Inventory (9/20):
[ Small HP Vial: 20HP ]
[ Weak Cure Herb x 15 ]
[ Weak Paralysis Herb x 4 ]
[ Weak Poison Herb x 6 ]
[ Weak Healing Herb x7 ]
[ Potatoes ]
[ Carrots ]
[ Spice ]
[ Boar Meat ]
Friends:
[ Nai Hikari ]
[ Thomas ]
[ Flutura ]

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Seeing the male place his hand on his face, the female could only look at him confused as she wasn't sure what that motion was supposed to mean. After a moment though, he spoke up in answer to her questions. His initial answer had her confused. How would someone who couldn't understand how to speak even get into the game? Though she simply nodded when he mentioned she was awfully young for this game. Why else was she worried about the poor girl being hit on? Though she nodded more slowly when he claimed he wouldn't hit on a girl too young for him. Though she wasn't going to discard her suspicion's quite yet. Though she kept looking in the direction the girl fled in case she came back. Though when the male mentioned the one girl was likely scared of weapon, and mentioned her dagger, she remembered how the young girl had pointed at her hip before fleeing. "I-is that so?"

Not wanting to scare anyone, be it that girl or anyone else afraid of weapons, she opened her menu and put the dagger away. It wasn't like she planned to go out and fight any time soon. Listening to the male carry on about the girl likely going to be scared witless, Luka couldn't help the concern for the poor girl that came over her. "We should find her before then. The poor girl... I wonder if maybe she came with some family members and got lost?" She said, mostly wondering how the a child could get into the game other wise. "I'm going to try to find her. Maybe you should stay here in case she comes back." She suggested before turning so as to leave.
""

Skills:
<>
<<1H Dagger (2)>>
<>
<>

ThrieTheTiger
Zetsumi- Demon of Razgriz
Filegethiel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:05 pm
User Image
Post Theme
Name: Hope2k22
Level: 1
Weapon: Novice Two Handed Straight Sword - DMG 12-19
HP: 100/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory:
Small Vial HP Potion x1

Izumi smiled once she saw a shop and walked over toward it. Looking around the stock she smiled at some health potions and a guide to the game. Ringing a small bell on the counter she sighed and started to look back into the town wondering how life would be like now. If she messed up it was all over. Waiting on the shop keeper she started to wonder if there was a way to change her username. Hope2k22 was nice but really stood out at the moment.  

Izumi Clearwater

Fashionable Flatterer

4,525 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200

Light Of The Damned

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:54 am
User ImageUser Image
Name: Capell
Level: One
Equipped Weapon: N oviceLongsword [Dam: 12-18]
Health Points: 100/100
Col: One Thousand
Inventory: 1 Small HP Vial

Capell fiddled with his menu still searching for a log out button; thinking that it maybe hidden like an easter egg. "Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Punch, Kick, Menu." Capell said moving around like an idiot and doing a live performance of the Konami Code. He improvised B with punch, A with kick, and Start with menu. It didn't work at all and he hung his head in down shame. "Oh well I knew it wouldn't work, but there is no harm in trying." Capell said lifting his head up with a sigh. He then started to first walk around town and then free run through it. "Glad to see that I still kept my parkour skills within this world"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:03 pm
User Image
⇐═══╬═♦ 『Xai Ming Gwok』 ♦═╬═══⇒
Action: Communication communication communication.
Thomas' Theme: John Dreamer - Brotherhood

Level: 〔2〕
Main-hand: 〔Gladius〕 (Dmg 10-14)
Off-hand: 〔Wooden Shield〕 (Dmg 8-16)
HP: 〔125/125〕 «■■■■■■■■■■»
$Col: 〔602〕
Inventory: 〔4/20〕
【Small Vial HP Potion】 〔x1〕
【Weak Healing Herbs】 〔x2〕

【Boar Hide】 〔x1〕
【Weathered Violin】

Friends: 〔3〕
〔Luka〕
〔Nai Hikari〕
〔Flutura〕

Thomas nodded with a positive smile when the silver haired girl was able to comprehend his name. "Yes, I'm Thomas." That's one hurdle out of the way. Now that she can identify him, Thomas just needs to figure out how to identify her.

Staying patient, Thomas waited for the girl to respond. "Yes...?" He watched her look off to the side seemingly having trouble pronounce even her name.

!

She said it again! The way the little girl said fuwei was just too adorable and it made Thomas feel warm inside. Then she turned away and went off on her own. He wondered if he should follow. Maybe she gave up trying to learn his language? Wait. The girl had crouched and doodled something on the dirt next to some flowers.

Making his way over, Thomas looked over the girl to see what she was doing. She wrote some characters on the dirt. Leaning down a little bit lower to get a closer look at the characters, Thomas was having a hard time making out what the girl wrote.

"Oh!" Thomas exclaimed when it finally dawned on him where the characters had been written next to. Caelum! Resting on one knee, Thomas pointed at Caelum and asked. "You Caelum?"

K4M1-kun

ThrieTheTiger

Dapper Lunatic

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:12 pm
User Image
⊱ 『Caelum』 ⊰
カエルン

Level: □□
HP: «■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■»

Seeing the male's positive smile and confirmation the girl flailed her arms in the air joyfully and let out a cheer as she cheered happily. In the process of this, her hands smacked into each other making a clap sound. This surprised the girl and for a moment she paused to figure out this clap sound and then clapped happily. As the topic had moved to who she was and she attempted to show him the funny characters, the girl was a bit anxious. As he let out an exclaimed letter, 'o', the girl watched him with excitement in her eyes. Though, even if he was wrong, she probably wouldn't know. Hearing him call her Caelum, she looked at the characters to see if she could figure out where each sound came from. "Ca-e-lu-m..?" She said, her finger following along the letters as she mimicked the way he said it. After getting a confirmation, the girl would let out a cheer before starting to look around for more words that had the letters.

Moving over to a sign that red cafe, she pointed at it and tried to read it. "ca... fuwei?" The girl tilted her head to the side and put her finger to her cheek as she tried to figure out how to say the rest of the word. The girl, puzzled by this "fe" part and for a while tipped her head from one side to the other and back again, her finger that touched her cheek seemed almost glued there. After a bit, she puffed her cheeks in a pout before turning to the male and calling out to him. "Thomas." She said before turning part way and pointing at the sign as if asking him to read it for her so she might know. She didn't particularly care what exactly the words meant but how to say it. User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:28 pm
User Image
~ LUKA ~
Lucile Cambridge
Inventory (9/20):
[ Weak Cure Herb x 15 ]
[ Weak Poison Herb x 6 ]
[ Weak Healing Herb x7 ]
[ Potatoes ]
[ Carrots ]
[ Spice ]
[ Boar Meat ]
Friends:
[ Nai Hikari ]
[ Thomas ]
[ Flutura ]

Before the male had a chance to say anything more to the pink headed female, she had already left him in search of the young female girl. She went straight for a while, unknowingly passing the turn that the white haired girl she was looking for had taken. After some time, she came to a more open area, spotting a guy doing some kind of strange dance while shouting something random like 'up down menu' or something. Since there was no one else around, she wasn't sure why he would do it, unless maybe he was crazy. Figuring she would leave before he spotted her, she started to head down another path but after a moment heard running behind her. Moving closer to the wall, she was a bit afraid he might be chasing after her and as he came running around the corner, she couldn't help but to cover her head and let out a shrill scream while lifting on leg a bit.

What did he want from her? Was he going to mug her or hit on her or... worse? Of course, she was unaware that aside from hitting on her, he couldn't really do any of the other things inside the town. As she awaited what might happen, she had closed her eyes in fear, hopping that he wouldn't hurt her or anything. Of course, she didn't realize he just felt like running around and wasn't targeting her at all and that her scream might have even startled him.
""

Skills:
<>
<<1H Dagger (2)>>
<>
<>

Light Of The Damned

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

Light Of The Damned

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
Name: Capell
Level: One
Equipped Weapon: Novice Longsword [Dam: 12-18]
Health Points: 100/100
Col: One Thousand
Inventory: Small HP Vial

Capell ran around a corner in his pursuit of nothingness and then a notice a peculiar sight, a pink haired girl covering her head while lifting her leg. He stopped his run to ask if anything was wrong, but before he could she had screamed. This cause him to jump back and hit his head against a wall, which made a small purple panel on the wall appear which read "Immortal Object." "Ow. First my ears and now my head." It was until he spoke that he then realized why the pink hair girl screamed and covering her head. "I'm sorry if I scared you, I really didn't mean to I was just running for fun and not to chase you. Again sorry" Capell said to the female, embarrassed about what had happened and his red face showed it well.

K4M1-kun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:14 pm
[ Haru Kurosaki ]
Level: [ 1 ]
Hp:[100/100]
❅≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎❄≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎❅
User Image
❅≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎❄≎≎≎≎≎≎≎❅
Guild: [ None ]
Weapon: [ light novice mace ] || Dmg: [ 10-18 ]
Inventory: [Small hp vial]
Col: [ 1000]
❅≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎❄≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎❅
Haru walked the streets of the town of beginners, not sure what to do now that he was in the game. 'I don't like all the npcs here. It's hard to imagine that my father didn't bother to put much character into them.' He pondered to himself, headed nowhere in particular. When he turned a corner, he spotted what looked like a npc scaring a girl. 'Is that it's programming, to scare girls?' Haru thought, hiding around the wall to see what would happen next.  

ElectroLatte

Generous Friend

6,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:58 am
User Image
~ LUKA ~
Lucile Cambridge
Inventory (9/20):
[ Weak Cure Herb x 15 ]
[ Weak Poison Herb x 6 ]
[ Weak Healing Herb x7 ]
[ Potatoes ]
[ Carrots ]
[ Spice ]
[ Boar Meat ]
Friends:
[ Nai Hikari ]
[ Thomas ]
[ Flutura ]

After a couple moments passed and nothing happened, Luka lowered her leg and peaked open one eye to see what happened. Upon seeing the male had banged his head against the wall, she blinked a couple times as he said something to himself before apologizing. Just running... for fun? Lowering her hands, she felt a little bad and apologized as well. "Ah, I'm sorry, it's just that... I didn't know what you were doing and thought you were chasing after me for some reason." She said, putting her hands together in front of herself and bowed a bit. "Is your head okay?" She asked, forgetting about how you didn't actually feel pain in this game, just a funny sensation and maybe a bit of surprise.

Seeing the long sword at his waist, she remembered what, or rather who, she was looking for again. "By the way, have you seen a young girl about this tall with long white hair and wearing just a white gown? She also has heterochromia where one eye is blue and the other is red." She said, holding a hand to the side of her that was about three fourth's her own height. "She has a fear of weapons it seems and I'm trying to find her before she gets scared." She explained, hoping that maybe the male had seen the girl run past, even though she hadn't gotten this far. As she waited for a reply, she couldn't help but feel like someone was watching her; it certainly made her feel uneasy and she started to glance around.
""

Skills:
<>
<<1H Dagger (2)>>
<>
<>

Light Of The Damned
baron7

Floor 1-25

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff