Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]
[EVENT] Hide and seek - Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Chobi_Chocobo rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 1 Total: 11 (2-40)

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:06 pm
Slowly, Caius got back to his feet. Very slowly.

"These cubs are going to be the end of me..." He was glad to see another one found though. Still he felt his man hood questioned since he'd not been much help at all. Maybe the old man was right.  
RoseNightshade rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 4 Total: 19 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:07 pm
Thankfully the little mouse managed to stay away from most of the cats wandering around. Some of them now seeming desperate. He guessed maybe more than one cub was lost... Jeez... he knew children could be a handful, but cat cubs were huge! How could they misplace them so easily? But then... their young were fast...  

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

Chobi_Chocobo rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 2 Total: 17 (2-40)

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:08 pm
Caius began his search again around shrubs and under rocks and sticking his head down holes and all that good stuff. Another snake slithered up to his paws and caused him to hump back, tail poofed and all.

"N-Not a cub!" He backed up slowly before scooting to another area.  
Feral Mule rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 2 Total: 14 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:09 pm
Bling Bling - 17, 16
Taste the Rainbow 3, 10

Looking around, she caught sight of a blue streaked leopard up ahead. Maya frowned and moved over to him, calling out to him. "Hello there! Guy, stop a moment!" She ran over to him and let her brows knit, panting. "Have you seen any cubs around?"  

Feral Mule

Chobi_Chocobo rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 19 Total: 37 (2-40)

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:10 pm
The leopard almost backed up in to the female that was asking the question.

"Huh? Ah..." He frowned. "No.. I haven't seen one cept whats been found. What about you?" He tilted his head .  
RoseNightshade rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 2 Total: 18 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:10 pm
((Wait, what are the coordinates now? Have the cubs moved again??? ))

Tiny, very tiny and very afraid, the little mouse abruptly knew immediate terror at the sight of a snake headed his way. It was bad enough that these crazy cats were all over the place, why did they have to stir up all the other animals?! Especially ones that would want to EAT HIM?!  

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

Feral Mule rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 4 Total: 18 (2-40)

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:11 pm
Bling Bling - 17, 16
Taste the Rainbow 3, 10

Maya shook her head, brows knitting. "No, I haven't seen any cubs anywhere. No signs of them, either. Which is weird because I'm a descent tracker. ...How many are left, do you know? How many total?" She asked, looking around and then kept shifting a little from paw to paw.  
Fairy Snails rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 10 Total: 30 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:12 pm
He started to wonder if the cubs had planned this or something. How evil were these little brats? He saw another tree and decided to have another go at looking from above. Once he reached the top he looked around in hopes of seeing one of the cubs. He took a deep breath. It was relaxing up here. He understood why innocent Macaria liked it so much. Even watching the clouds were nice. It was much more relaxing than searching for the cubs.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chobi_Chocobo rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 15 Total: 23 (2-40)

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

" I think.. four maybe? The leopardess that was in charge called their colors out earlier and I counted four I believe," Though he'd fallen out of branches a little to much for a single day. Usually Caius was more graceful but today...  
Talencia rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 14 Total: 23 (2-40)
The small fox had decided to join the hunt. So many others were out here, and only some of the cubs had been found! He wasn't part of the leopard group, but his gentle heart was touched by the plight of the young ones. By now they must be scared and hungry. He trotted along, swinging his head back and forth, but not catching sight of the little ones.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Feral Mule rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 10 Total: 24 (2-40)

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:13 pm
Bling Bling - 17, 16
Taste the Rainbow 3, 10

Nodding, Maya sighed and hung her head a bit. Four. Two were found so two were left. Okay. She knew she could last long enough to find the rest. It was growing dark, after all. That was her time of the day.

"I'm Maya. Would you like to look with me?"  
Chobi_Chocobo rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:14 pm
"Uh.. Su-sure?" He stuttered a little surprised to be offered to check for the cubs by a female. "Names Caius." He offered despite it being past due to introduce them selves. "I was looking up high but I guess I'll stick to the ground for now.."  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

RoseNightshade rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 16 Total: 25 (2-40)

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:15 pm
Turning around as quick as he possibly could, the little mouse beat feet in the other direction of the snake as it slithered towards him. He did not want to die today! He wanted to die old in his burrow, warm and in his sleep! Not in the mouth of a hungry predator!! He was still in his luck though, jumping into a hole and scurrying down and through a myriad of passages created by the roots of plants burrowing through rock, holes created by the passing of water. For a few minutes, it was his safe haven.  
Fairy Snails rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 12 Total: 22 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:15 pm
He climbed down the tree once he was sure he couldn't spy any cubs. Than he went over and plopped down. He needed to rethink his strategy. At this rate he would collapse before finding the cubs. He looked around to see if there were any cubbies near by. Of course not though. If it was that simple they would have been found long ago.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

[IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas