Welcome to Gaia! ::

♫♬ Eternal Sonata: New Dreams ♫♬

Back to Guilds

Cross the bridge between dreams and reality. 

Tags: Eternal Sonata, roleplay, fantasy, PlayStation 3, Xbox 

Reply ♫♬ Eternal Sonata: New Dreams ♫♬
Tavern (Chatterbox) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:39 am
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Little Miss English
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Little Miss English
I see lots of people joining, but never posting. Oh lawdy. Anyway, just posting to say if anyone wants to do a 1x1 rp, I'm up for it. I'm so bored XD

I'm not very good at search threads, which is why I post here lol

yea it makes no sense XP lol

Maybe you should add a time limit to which all new members must show that they are active? 3nodding

Like give them 2 weeks to make a profile and post or something smile

awesome idea ^^ I'm tired of getting my hopes up ;w;

I had the idea a while back, just din't think it would be appropriate to say anything until now- glad you like it c:

Also if anyone in this guild plays roblox, add me :3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:50 am
Little Miss English
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Little Miss English
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Little Miss English
I see lots of people joining, but never posting. Oh lawdy. Anyway, just posting to say if anyone wants to do a 1x1 rp, I'm up for it. I'm so bored XD

Maybe you should add a time limit to which all new members must show that they are active? 3nodding

I had the idea a while back, just din't think it would be appropriate to say anything until now- glad you like it c:

we're all friendly folk ;3  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Captain

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:57 am
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Little Miss English
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Little Miss English
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Little Miss English

we're all friendly folk ;3

Yup emotion_yatta . Still trying to figure out what to do with Caesura. I have a feeling she's either going to end up a hostage or seriously wounded. Poor assassin emotion_0A0  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:26 pm
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Little Miss English

Alrighty then ^w^

And and o-o well I know one of my friends is active, but he's been busy  

S0Luna_Eclipz
Vice Captain

Gracious Fairy

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Captain

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:43 pm
S0Luna_Eclipz
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Little Miss English

Alrighty then ^w^

And and o-o well I know one of my friends is active, but he's been busy

ah, that's such a shame ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:02 pm
Yay! I was hoping Annalise and Nikolai would run into eachother :3  

S0Luna_Eclipz
Vice Captain

Gracious Fairy

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:00 pm
I'm still here exclaim

I'm thinking of have Caesura have temporary amnesia at somepoint (maybe from her current wound but not sure how it would cause memory loss atm), just to shake up the plot a little bit if that's okay with everyone else. Just felt it would be an interesting twist, as it means Rhapsody and Solfege would have to deal with a very defensive assassin who has no idea who they are. Or, she could not even know she was an assassin until later on....thoughts?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:06 pm
-Adorkable Little Lurker-
I'm still here exclaim

I'm thinking of have Caesura have temporary amnesia at somepoint (maybe from her current wound but not sure how it would cause memory loss atm), just to shake up the plot a little bit if that's okay with everyone else. Just felt it would be an interesting twist, as it means Rhapsody and Solfege would have to deal with a very defensive assassin who has no idea who they are. Or, she could not even know she was an assassin until later on....thoughts?

amnesia plots are a bit clichéd but it could make things interesting xD  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Captain

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:54 am
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
I'm still here exclaim

True that, but if you ask me it depends on how it's done that makes it 'cliche'. I've seen some great and some meh amnesia plots for sure (memento is a confusing but great movie 4laugh ). I just hope I can write that sort of plot well enough for it to work lol

I was thinking of having her have a strong or magical sedative for her bullet-wound be the cause of it. The tricky part is choosing what she (temporarily for 3 days up to a week) forgets; her companions, or that she was even an assassin to begin with. Deicions decisions.... gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:13 pm
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
I'm still here exclaim

True that, but if you ask me it depends on how it's done that makes it 'cliche'. I've seen some great and some meh amnesia plots for sure (memento is a confusing but great movie 4laugh ). I just hope I can write that sort of plot well enough for it to work lol

I was thinking of having her have a strong or magical sedative for her bullet-wound be the cause of it. The tricky part is choosing what she (temporarily for 3 days up to a week) forgets; her companions, or that she was even an assassin to begin with. Deicions decisions.... gonk

that's true xD
I'll leave it to you to decide ^^ I fear she could end up killing Rhapsody D': like if she had someone order her to kill him  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Captain

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

S0Luna_Eclipz
Vice Captain

Gracious Fairy

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:38 pm
Sorry I haven't been back with you guys to post... I've been working... yeah that's gotten in the way. And my parents haven't been able to bring me to their office to use the computers. Well they brought me here unexpectedly...aiaayyaaa I don't even have my posts ready crying I will try my best to get my posts in... when I come back next time.
btw I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:21 am
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

I'm sorry but I've finally made up my mind- I'm dropping the guild. It just seems like it's dying. I ask politely that no-one use Caesura as a character, as she is one I have become honestly fond of, but if anyone wants to take up the role of Encore or Medley feel free to do so. sad

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this might cause, I just sincerely feel that the guild is dying and so I'd like to invest my time in the barton town forums as not only this guild RP but a fair few I have joined are pretty much dead, and I find the forums to be much better for pacing myself. I wish you all the best!  

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Captain

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:13 pm
S0Luna_Eclipz
Sorry I haven't been back with you guys to post... I've been working... yeah that's gotten in the way. And my parents haven't been able to bring me to their office to use the computers. Well they brought me here unexpectedly...aiaayyaaa I don't even have my posts ready crying I will try my best to get my posts in... when I come back next time.
btw I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays.

looks like we lost someone ;-; well, at least there's still you Orpheus, Luthor and Ryuna.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:15 pm
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

I'm sorry but I've finally made up my mind- I'm dropping the guild. It just seems like it's dying. I ask politely that no-one use Caesura as a character, as she is one I have become honestly fond of, but if anyone wants to take up the role of Encore or Medley feel free to do so. sad

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this might cause, I just sincerely feel that the guild is dying and so I'd like to invest my time in the barton town forums as not only this guild RP but a fair few I have joined are pretty much dead, and I find the forums to be much better for pacing myself. I wish you all the best!

its really sad to see some great characters go, but no point in forcing you to stay. you will be missed ;-;

it may be my fault since I had no computer and I couldn't post with my cell phone for some reason  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Captain

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

Ryuna the Guardian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:28 pm
that's a darn shame. I liked that it was a bit slow-paced, which means I wouldn't have people telling me to post every single time, that really irritates me. its sad to lose a good roleplayer, I thought we'd have our first pairing, but I see it wasn't meant to be.

I never thought this guild was dying just slow since its only around 5 people who post here  
♫♬ Eternal Sonata: New Dreams ♫♬

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff