Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Welcome to the Etrua Region
Old profile system, come find your character. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lone wolf4530

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:22 pm
Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Basic Application
Username: Lone wolf4530
Character Name: Quick.
Character Description: Pichu A constant napper, Whenever he wakes up it's for getting food. According to most trainers who seen him, he acts more like a munchlax than anything. he sleeps for awhile then begins to eat an absurd amount of food. The scarf that he wears is from his old trainer, so it's also easy to recognize the little guy from the others.
I want to be: Pokemon
If Pokemon, which one?: Pichu
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?: Normal
What Region are you originally from?: Johto
Do you want a job in Etrua? :
Give an RP Sample:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:49 pm
Ranzen Hitori
Avikna-LuAnk-Hoseka
Basic Application
Username: Avikna LuAnk Hoseka
Character Name: Arietty Noir
Character Description: Sprite
I shall find a more detailed picture for the Profile I plan to make. :3
I want to be: A Poke'mon
If trainer, what starter?:
If Pokemon, which one?: Ninetales
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?: Shiny
What Region are you originally from?: Kanto
Do you want a job in Etrua?: N/A
Give an RP Sample: Oh, you know how I Rp <3

your spite is a Ninetails but your pokemon of choice is Rapidash. which one are you? I vote Ninetails.

Lol, I swear I put a link for a Rapidash, but okay.. I think a Shiny Ninetales would be awesome aswell! > 3<  

IndecisiveWolk

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

Derrai

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:36 pm
Basic Application
Username: Derrai
Character Name: Trick Cantell
Character Description: Trick has always been tall and lanky. As of the time I'm writing this, he is newly 14 and around 5'5" and weighs about 110 pounds. Trick has been blind for 3 years now after an accident at the factory where his father worked. Because of this, he has above-average senses of hearing, touch, and smell, but mostly depends on his Pokemon for direction.

Trick is laid back and calm, thinking things over before rushing in, although he is quite quick to anger when his disability is made fun of. He is not an offensive fighter, relying mostly on skilled maneuvers and patience to win battles against brasher opponents. He often uses his heightened senses to his advantage in battles and on the road, detecting potential threats easier than most. Trick is still new to battling, and has a lot to learn if he's going to go anywhere.
I want to be: Trainer
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): If accepted Solosis, if not, Bunneary
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Originally lived in Sinnoh, was moved to Etrua to collect Pokemon
Do you want a job in Etrua? Currently, no
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter): "Solosis, it's your turn, make me proud!" Trick threw the Pokeball out and his partner emerged with an audible "Pop." Trick smirked at the opponent's Machop, "Get ready for this, okay? Solosis, show them Psybeam!" Solosis made a sound of agreement to Trick and then emitted a brightly-colored beam at the Machop. The other Trainer paled considerably, put managed to get to Machop to use Dig. "I won't go down that easily, Kid."

Trick glared at the older trainer, a man of about 20. "Picking on a blind kid? Okay then, I can deal with that. Solosis, use Psychic and find out where that guy is!" A soft coo, like a bird would make was offered in return. It wasn't much, but Solosis' telepathy always made Trick feel better, calmer. Solosis quivered slightly, and then the ground under it burst open, revealing an attack by the Machop. Solosis shot straight up, narrowly dodging the attacking Pokemon, but not the shower of dirt and dust that preceded it. The small orb around Solosis slowly shed off the dirt and the Pokemon made an irritated chirping noise.

"Not bad kid, but Machop is strong enough to resist some mind games. Machop, Brick Break!" As soon as it was commanded to attack, the Fighting-type jumped up at Solosis and hit Solosis' protective barrier. Solosis rolled once or twice in mid-air, clearly in distress, but not severely injured.

"You know how types work, right? Fighting moves barely leave a scratch against Psychic types! Solosis, let's finish this! Use Psyshock!" Trick smiled at where he knew the other Trainer was, sure of his win.

Trick received another satisfied coo from his partner, and heard a low rumbling sound and then suddenly, like a bomb exploding, it released and the power pushed against Trick, and he heard a soft thump as a small body hit the floor. Trick picked up a single word from the other Trainer, he thought it was "Toxic."

Trick realized his smile had faded and had been replacing with an open jaw.

"Good job Machop, nobody ever expects me to pull out the Poison like that."

Trick frowned a recalled his partner to the Pokeball, "It's alright buddy, we still have next time."

The older Trainer began walking towards Trick, "Actually, I don't believe you do." A slow grin spread across the stranger's face.

"You don't get a second chance with me."

(All credit goes to Hapuriainen for the image)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:20 pm
Miss_D_White
TFAUTHOR
Miss_D_White

Post your Applications Below! Now Accepting applications for all positions!

Username: TFAUTHOR
Character Name: Sayori 'Yori' Aoikama 'Gemini'
Character Description: At 5'2" and barely topping 98lbs, 'Gemini' is arguable the least fiesty of Team Celestia. She has short dark hair and grey eyes. She is seventeen years old, and sort of just wants to settle down and live a peaceful and quiet life. She is laid back, but don't be decieved because she can also be VERY lively. A sarcastic force of nature, she truly is a spectacle.

Celestia Boss Application
Username:TFAUTHOR
Which Boss are you applying for?:Gemini
What drew you to Team Celestia?:When I was a little girl my twin sister, Ami, was killed and I joined to get revenge on her murderer, an elite four member.
What is your Dreams/Goals?: My dream is to live a happy normal life on the countryside, after avenging Ami's death
What are your Pokemon? (include levels):
Level 59 Sableye (keen eye) Nicknamed Sora
Level 62 Bulbasaur (growth) Nicknamed Aoi

What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..):Originally from Kanto region, but lived in Hoenn for two years
Do you want a job in Etrua?: I want to be a Pokemon School teacher secretly, but I'm too afraid to leave Team Celestia
Give an RP Sample: "Shut up and hand over the pikachu!" I drolled, my heart wasn't in it. I looked at this little girl, clinging on to the scrawniest pikachu I'd ever seen, and almost smiled in spite of myself. She was actualy terrified. I wasn't actually threatening her, I didn't intend on hurting her either. all I wanted was to rough her up a little. . . .Was I turning into a monster?

ipyro Yaori Shinto
Username:ipyro Yaori Shinto
What drew you to Team Celestia?:The opportunity to rule all pokemon.
What is your Dreams/Goals?:These children are fools, thinking the can tame or contain the power of pokemon. They are to young to even comprehend the power of even the smallest and frailest pokemon. My goal is to remove the unworthy hands from pokemon and show the world their true power!
Scizzor(Reaper) lvl 56
Shiftry(Kameo) lvl 60
Garidos(Shin) lvl 62
Arcanine(Gemini) lvl 64

What Region are you originally from? Etrua
Do you want a job in Etrua?:No
Give an RP Sample:"Foolish child, you are too young to fully understand the power of your power," Yaori pulls a small pokeball from his pocket. The ball expands almost instantly to a full size and he clutches firmly and holds it towards his opponent, "If you dare oppose my ambition, then face the concequence.... Go... Reaper." Yaori drops the pokeball in front of himself as a bright red ray extended onto their chosen field. It slowly took the the form of a Scizzor.
"Scizzor!" Reaper grunted. Yaori threw his hand out towards the battler,
"This is your last chance!" The opponent just glared back challengingly. "Hmph, end this Reaper! Use Metal Claw!" Reaper lunged at his opponent, his claws glazed over with a glossy silver coating. He struck at the opponent repeatedly.

2 people applying for the same position. one of two things will happen.

1. you two will 'RP battle' for the position.
2. Morning Wood will pick one of you that she likes best.

Sounds fun biggrin  

ipyro Yaori Shinto

Charitable Pumpkin

5,325 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ipyro Yaori Shinto

Charitable Pumpkin

5,325 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:23 pm
Professor Valerian
ipyro Yaori Shinto
What is your Dreams/Goals?:These children are fools, thinking the can tame or contain the power of pokemon. They are to young to even comprehend the power of even the smallest and frailest pokemon. My goal is to remove the unworthy hands from pokemon and show the world their true power!
Scizzor(Reaper) lvl 56
Shiftry(Kameo) lvl 60
Garidos(Shin) lvl 62
Arcanine(Gemini) lvl 64

Give an RP Sample:"Foolish child, you are too young to fully understand the power of your power," Yaori pulls a small pokeball from his pocket. The ball expands almost instantly to a full size and he clutches firmly and holds it towards his opponent, "If you dare oppose my ambition, then face the concequence.... Go... Reaper." Yaori drops the pokeball in front of himself as a bright red ray extended onto their chosen field. It slowly took the the form of a Scizzor.
"This is your last chance!" The opponent just glared back challengingly. "Hmph, end this Reaper! Use Metal Claw!" Reaper lunged at his opponent, his claws glazed over with a glossy silver coating. He struck at the opponent repeatedly.

Asides from the fact that your levels are about 10-15 lvls too high, your app looks good. Do you want to re-do their levels or would you like us to pick some acceptable levels?

I would definitely appreciate help with the levels of my pokemon. A GM opinion would probably put my pokemon in a more proper range instead just a random level that i pick.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:04 pm
ipyro Yaori Shinto
Professor Valerian
ipyro Yaori Shinto
Scizzor(Reaper) lvl 56
Shiftry(Kameo) lvl 60
Garidos(Shin) lvl 62
Arcanine(Gemini) lvl 64

Asides from the fact that your levels are about 10-15 lvls too high, your app looks good. Do you want to re-do their levels or would you like us to pick some acceptable levels?

I would definitely appreciate help with the levels of my pokemon. A GM opinion would probably put my pokemon in a more proper range instead just a random level that i pick.

Professor Valerian is our guild mule. Anytime she speaks it is one of the Captians Im not sure about your levels. Most of Team Celstia is spread out level wise, but we are not accepting any more Celeastia apps untill the boss thing is settled. I will be postingan announcement thread for everyone interested in TC to get togetherin, that way e can figure out our dilema. Im not saying you cant be a member, but Sirius has decided there are to many bosses so we may end up having to demote people  

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:14 pm
Ranzen Hitori
Username: Ranzen Hitori
Which Boss are you applying for?: Scorpio
What drew you to Team Celestia?: Money, power, comrades with a uniting goal.
What is your Dreams/Goals?: Steal one of each Elite Four's pokemon
What are your Pokemon?: Charizard level__, Gengar level__, Pidgeot level__, Floatzel level__, Aggron level__ (I don't know what to base my Pokemon's levels off of, don't want to be too strong. I will also change evolutions based on level. This has been my team over the years along with a 6th electric or legendary depending on the game.)
Do you want a job in Etrua?: Yes, wouldn't mind being a shop owner so I could sell items my extra "merchandise".
Give an RP Sample: So there I was stuck in a similar predicament in a similar place and at a similar time. What you might ask am I talking about? Well I'll answer with a question. Have you ever seen something that you can't get out of your mind and you have to have it no matter what? You see I am for a lack of better words a History Collector and I collect everything from 10,000 year old lava stones to rare gems and sometimes ancient artifacts labeled do not touch. You wouldn't think an Aggron would be the type for delicate procedures and he's not; but being scolded and blamed for just about everything he decided to show them just how destructive he can be. Now Floatzel on the other hand excels at his craft and will sometimes set off an alarm, be it a high security one or Beedrill nest, just to add that much more of a challenge. And so you might be able to guess what went wrong this time. Floatzel and I we just about to steal a Aerodactyl fossil from the Hoenn Museum of Natural History when Floatzel decides that it would be a good Idea to take Aggron from my belt and let him out and so he sets off the alarm due to the fact that he lands right on a display case. Now the police are on there way and we have yet to disable the security alarm for the fossil exhibit... "Floatzel use Slash to break the glass!" He did so disappointed because we no longer had time to disarm the system. "Aggron, make us a way out of here!" Aggron proceeded to use headbutt to knock down any wall in our way. We made it to the main hallway and ran for the exit. As we Busted through the doors there was officer Jenny with her Arcanine and about 20 other policemen. "Drop the fossil and we might go easy on you!" she said as Arcanine growled at us. "Sorry but we gotta fly. Charizard come on out and get us out of here! Floatzel use Hydro Pump! Aggron return!" Floatzel and I hopped on Charizards back and took off faster than I had anticipated and I started to fall off but Floatzel caught me and smiled. "Thanks buddy, return and take a break." "Hey Charizard, what do you say we clear out for a while and let things cool down. I heard about this place called the Etrua region and it looks ripe for the picking." Charizard roared with excitement and let out a long jet of fire. So here we are flying off into the sunset towards the Etrua Region into who knows what kind of adventures.

(do i need to submit a regular application too?)

Sorry we are currently not accepting Celestia apps untill the boss thing is straightened out. We are going to post s thread for TC and interested TC members so be sure to keep an eye out for it. If you still want to be a boss make sure you give your two cents why you should be chosen. If not, would you settle for being a lower level likea grunt?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:18 pm
Danali_Black
ipyro Yaori Shinto
Professor Valerian
ipyro Yaori Shinto
Scizzor(Reaper) lvl 56
Shiftry(Kameo) lvl 60
Garidos(Shin) lvl 62
Arcanine(Gemini) lvl 64

Professor Valerian is our guild mule. Anytime she speaks it is one of the Captians Im not sure about your levels. Most of Team Celstia is spread out level wise, but we are not accepting any more Celeastia apps untill the boss thing is settled. I will be postingan announcement thread for everyone interested in TC to get togetherin, that way e can figure out our dilema. Im not saying you cant be a member, but Sirius has decided there are to many bosses so we may end up having to demote people

Thats acceptable and understandable.  

ipyro Yaori Shinto

Charitable Pumpkin

5,325 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:28 pm
TheyCallMeCBiscut
Legendary Application
Username: TheyCallMeCBiscut
Which Legendary are you wanting to be?: Rayquazza
Why do you want to be this Legendary?: Rayquazza is a badass.
Prove you can handle the power of a legendary! (Give a sample RP using this Pokemon):

You have been here a while and we know how good you are, but we would like to see a rp using Rayquazza before we accept it k? Oh and feel free to enjoy the Crew lounge put your feet up and chat your the only one we havent seen come in yet XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:29 pm
Danali_Black
TheyCallMeCBiscut
Legendary Application
Prove you can handle the power of a legendary! (Give a sample RP using this Pokemon):

You have been here a while and we know how good you are, but we would like to see a rp using Rayquazza before we accept it k? Oh and feel free to enjoy the Crew lounge put your feet up and chat your the only one we havent seen come in yet XD

Meh, not worth the trouble lol  

Bisquix

Shirtless Genius

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:32 pm
Derrai
Basic Application
Username: Derrai
Character Name: Trick Cantell
Character Description: Trick has always been tall and lanky. As of the time I'm writing this, he is newly 14 and around 5'5" and weighs about 110 pounds. Trick has been blind for 3 years now after an accident at the factory where his father worked. Because of this, he has above-average senses of hearing, touch, and smell, but mostly depends on his Pokemon for direction.

Trick is laid back and calm, thinking things over before rushing in, although he is quite quick to anger when his disability is made fun of. He is not an offensive fighter, relying mostly on skilled maneuvers and patience to win battles against brasher opponents. He often uses his heightened senses to his advantage in battles and on the road, detecting potential threats easier than most. Trick is still new to battling, and has a lot to learn if he's going to go anywhere.
I want to be: Trainer
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): If accepted Solosis, if not, Bunneary
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Originally lived in Sinnoh, was moved to Etrua to collect Pokemon
Do you want a job in Etrua? Currently, no
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter): "Solosis, it's your turn, make me proud!" Trick threw the Pokeball out and his partner emerged with an audible "Pop." Trick smirked at the opponent's Machop, "Get ready for this, okay? Solosis, show them Psybeam!" Solosis made a sound of agreement to Trick and then emitted a brightly-colored beam at the Machop. The other Trainer paled considerably, put managed to get to Machop to use Dig. "I won't go down that easily, Kid."

Trick glared at the older trainer, a man of about 20. "Picking on a blind kid? Okay then, I can deal with that. Solosis, use Psychic and find out where that guy is!" A soft coo, like a bird would make was offered in return. It wasn't much, but Solosis' telepathy always made Trick feel better, calmer. Solosis quivered slightly, and then the ground under it burst open, revealing an attack by the Machop. Solosis shot straight up, narrowly dodging the attacking Pokemon, but not the shower of dirt and dust that preceded it. The small orb around Solosis slowly shed off the dirt and the Pokemon made an irritated chirping noise.

"Not bad kid, but Machop is strong enough to resist some mind games. Machop, Brick Break!" As soon as it was commanded to attack, the Fighting-type jumped up at Solosis and hit Solosis' protective barrier. Solosis rolled once or twice in mid-air, clearly in distress, but not severely injured.

"You know how types work, right? Fighting moves barely leave a scratch against Psychic types! Solosis, let's finish this! Use Psyshock!" Trick smiled at where he knew the other Trainer was, sure of his win.

Trick received another satisfied coo from his partner, and heard a low rumbling sound and then suddenly, like a bomb exploding, it released and the power pushed against Trick, and he heard a soft thump as a small body hit the floor. Trick picked up a single word from the other Trainer, he thought it was "Toxic."

Trick realized his smile had faded and had been replacing with an open jaw.

"Good job Machop, nobody ever expects me to pull out the Poison like that."

Trick frowned a recalled his partner to the Pokeball, "It's alright buddy, we still have next time."

The older Trainer began walking towards Trick, "Actually, I don't believe you do." A slow grin spread across the stranger's face.

"You don't get a second chance with me."

(All credit goes to Hapuriainen for the image)

Accepted. Im impressed you made yourself loose, and to a fighting type when you had a psychic. I think Solosis would serve you well since your trainer is all green and what not XD be sure to stop by Professor Valerians lab and pick it up (we also need a 1k trade to her for your trainer card and if you could, give us a sig of some sort. Sign your charrys name on a peice of paper and take a pic or you can use any program that you can write on ex. photoshop, paint... ext)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:35 pm
TheyCallMeCBiscut
Danali_Black
TheyCallMeCBiscut
Legendary Application

What? Rayquazza rp? or the crew lounge?  

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

Bisquix

Shirtless Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:36 pm
Danali_Black
TheyCallMeCBiscut
Danali_Black
TheyCallMeCBiscut
Legendary Application

What? Rayquazza rp? or the crew lounge?

The Rp xD. I'v just been lurking in the lounge  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:37 pm
Lone wolf4530
Basic Application
Username: Lone wolf4530
Character Name: None, for now.
Character Description: Pichu A constant napper, Whenever he wakes up it's for getting food. According to most trainers who seen him, he acts more like a munchlax than anything. he sleeps for awhile then begins to eat an absurd amount of food. The scarf that he wears is from his old trainer, so it's also easy to recognize the little guy from the others.
I want to be: Pokemon
If Pokemon, which one?: Pichu
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?: Normal
What Region are you originally from?: Johto
Do you want a job in Etrua? :
Give an RP Sample:

Awww he is CUTE!!!! If I was a trainer Id try to catch him then wake his a** up XD where will he be staying? Just a curious question  

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:40 pm
Avikna-LuAnk-Hoseka
Ranzen Hitori
Avikna-LuAnk-Hoseka
Basic Application
Username: Avikna LuAnk Hoseka
Character Name: Arietty Noir
Character Description: Sprite
I shall find a more detailed picture for the Profile I plan to make. :3
I want to be: A Poke'mon
If trainer, what starter?:
If Pokemon, which one?: Ninetales
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?: Shiny
Do you want a job in Etrua?: N/A
Give an RP Sample: Oh, you know how I Rp <3

your spite is a Ninetails but your pokemon of choice is Rapidash. which one are you? I vote Ninetails.

Lol, I swear I put a link for a Rapidash, but okay.. I think a Shiny Ninetales would be awesome aswell! > 3<

Yep its a Ninetails XD so which would you prefer the Rapidash or Ninetails? Both are beautiful Pokemon  
Welcome to the Etrua Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games