Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
R&P Inn (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New guest?
New!!!
100%
 100%  [ 32 ]
Total Votes : 32

Aurealis Sky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:17 pm
((Yes Syd, the fever was caused by dark magic. And, no the necklace isn't off- Chahae doesn't know what it does, nor can he sense it.))
Secilia struggled to hold on to consciousness, knowing that if she gave up now she was doomed for sure. With the last of her strength, she grabbed a hidden needle and shoved it in Joseph's arm. Now, it was up to Chahae to take over the man; she could do no more.
((Now, you can either throw off the poison, or you can submit to it and become one of Chahae minions. Your choice. And just so everyone knows, CiCi is dying right now- Chahae is keeping her slightly alive, but has given her a terrible sickness.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:13 am
worick walked in thru the front door and saw the cunvulsing bodys of his friends. his first thoght was of Aurea and he shot up the stairs like a bat out of hell. he crashed thru his door and found Aurea siting on her bed crying. he huged her and told her he was there but Aurea didn't respond. worick looked down into her eyes and froze.  

Sid the Body Gaurd

Aurealis Sky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:47 am
"Why did you do it, Worick? I trusted you! Why did you kill him?" She whispered hauntingly before stabbing Worick with the needle she held.
Aurea fell unconcious, job done. Now she could only hope that she would indeed wake up at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:40 pm
((As good of a healer he may be, Joseph isnt very bright. He'd fall for the trap with or without poisen.))

"Haha... That tickles..." he felt the poisen go into him then he coughed then felt fantastic. "Poisen has no effect on me... Silly girl... Now as for you..." he was angered that his necklace had failed, "Hmm... I wonder if Rodney would have a cure for this..." he took the needle from her and threw it at Rodney, "Find a cure then return to me." he went back to Secilia. "Hmmm..." he said as he started working his healing magic. He noticed Worick and ignored him. For all he knows Worick could go for him next! "Sleep will make the sickness go away... And medicine... Which I dont have at my disposal..." He wondered what he could mix with ingredents at the bar to make medicine.  

Mr_Ampharos

Sid the Body Gaurd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:54 pm
"Ahh! Aurea.... you don't understand..." worick was going limp, he couldn't move his body and he soon fell next to Aurea on the bed. with the last of his strength worick puled a small vial from his belt pouch and drank the contents. worick lay there next to the only person he had ever loved as his eyes slowly closed and he died. but there are other dead people out there who still fight for those they love...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:14 pm
((Okay... My parents make no sence at all... Im grounded because my brother broke my grandma's sprinkler and my room is a mess... Me and Hemlock wont post often))

"Hmmm..." said Rodney as he looked at the needle, he felt a dark aura from it, "A finely crafted mind control poisen..." he thought, "I should test it out on her..." he looked Brandy up and down the collar shocked him, he set the needle on the table and went into his library and got out a book. He returned to the table. "Hmmm..." he started reading threw the book.  

Mr_Ampharos

Brandy_Hemlock

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:19 pm
((That AND because I'm working on a project for school... ))

"You wernt thinking of useing that poisen on me were you?!" she got up and backed away, "Come on! Think about Andrew!" she watched him return with the book, "The poisen didnt work on my brother... But he's stupid enough to fall for a trap..." she sighed, "If I could read I'd help you... I'll help by cooking dinner." she said as she started where he left off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:25 pm
"Now why would I use a mind control potion on you..." He asked jokeingly, "All I've ever asked you for is your hand, and a daughter, I havn't tried to kill you... Lately... Why can't you say yes?!" he asked as he read till he found potion cures, he read on. "Get me out a third pot. I may have found an antidote." he said as he picked up the book and went into his garden. He returned with some herbs and a handful of hemlock.  

Mr_Ampharos

Brandy_Hemlock

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:35 pm
"A good point. And you said it yourself, you havn't tried to kill me lately, but you have in the past..." she said as she got out another pot for him, "And my brother... And you kinda helped with my father, I mean it was me who finnished him off though..." she watched Rodney put his ingredients into the pot. "It called for hemlock?" she asked, "I guess its a good thing I gave you one of my plants..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:09 pm
((Worick, NEVER give me caffiene. This happens. I wright and I cant stop... Im makeing myself stop at this post till someone else posts.... I SNUCK ON AND GOT THIS MUCH DONE!!! BEAT THAT LEO!!!))

"All done..." said Rodney as he filled a few needles. "By the way... I want you to stay out of trouble wile I'm gone..." he said as he turned off the stove and dragged her up the stairs and into a back room. He shoved her on the bed. He took off her necklace. His hands glowed crimson and he cast a sleeping spell. He watched her slowly lose consiousness. He put the necklace on himself. He smiled as his hands could produce fire. He appeared at the Inn.

(At the Inn)
"Elf if you come after me it will be the last thing you do!" He said as he walked over to Joseph, he seemed depressed and sad. "Whats wrong?" he asked,
"He... He... I... I... dont know who poisened her... Is Worick at your place?" Joseph asked not looking up from Secilia,
"No he wasn't... Why do you ask?"
"Who else would poisen her... You wouldn't do it... You are after my sister... Speaking of Brandy... Where is she?"
"I knocked her out."
"AGAIN?!" her brother yelled,
"I said OUT not up..." he said and smacked Joseph makeing him fall over, "I cant do that, if I even think of kissing her the collar shocks me!"
"Then how in the hell did you knock her out?!" her brother questioned,
"...Dont ask..." he said as he held up her necklace,
"YOU KILLED HER?!" he yelled even louder,
"NO NO NO!!! I took it for self defence... That and so she wont get into trouble... I don't want to see a lady get harmed." he said as he looked around, "Where is the elf anyway..."
"I dont know..." said Joseph as he sat by Secilia.
"Here. Try this." Rodney tossed him a needle of his antidote, "If it dosnt heal her it should bring the fever down. Im going to go find your friend Worick..." Rodney went up the stairs. He picked up Woricks sent and found him.

(Ummm.... Upstairs.)
"Elf... If you are playing dead its not working..." he walked in and noticed the girl. "DAMNIT!!! Who would poisen the elf?! I know he's a jerk and wants to kill me but still!" he said as he shook Worick, "Dont tell me he's dead!" he walked over to the Aurea, "You out of it to?" he asked as he shook her lightly to, he was angered by this. "If anyone was supose to murder the elf it was supose to be me!" he felt sad that he wasnt the one who killed the elf, "Wait a moment... Why would the elf poisen himself..." he gave Worick some of his antidote. He grabbed the elf and held him to the wall. "EXPLAIN YOURSELF" he looked the elf dead in the eyes. "And dont try any of your poisen krap on me! It wont work. Ive been injected by lots of poisens in the past by my enemeys and I'm immune to them as I am silver." he paused from his lecture. "Now WAKE so that I may scold you."  

Mr_Ampharos

Sid the Body Gaurd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:04 am
(Aurea would you like to end this desecration of my corps? and worick didn't pioson himself he drank a part of a "thing" and now he is that "thing". the wolf should smell it. after all it is his mortal enemy. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:50 pm
((Can we just take over Leo? He's not even supose to be on anyway... And it might help the plot...))

"Why do you stand there and do nothing?! I gave you some antidote! Now wake!" he growled at Worick and set him in a chair in the corrner, he gave some antidote to Aurea then walked out. "Damn elf... I..." he noticed Leo's room. "Why would anyone have a magical barier unless they were hideing something..........." he thought then kicked open the door. He saw Leo sitting on the floor a kitty puzzle. "WHAT THE #### IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Rodney just stood there stareing at Leo. "Im surprised you arnt playing with dolls or something... Hell, if I opened this door I bet Andrew could..." he went downstairs back to Joseph, "I guess the elf is poisened to."
"What?!"
"Yeah... I dont know who'd do this..." said Rodney walking back and forth,
"Me niether... Her fever went down a tad..." said Joseph again not looking up from her,
"Thats good... Im kinda scared to wake your sister... Can you do it for me later?" said Rodney trying to make him feel better,
"No, you can do it...." he sounded more depressed and mellow, "I dont want to see you wind up like Leo..."
"Thats the spirit..." he said, he dissapeared then appeared again with a large bottle of vodka. "Smile. Drink. Feel better damnit!" he set the bottle on the coffee table. He grabbed a bar chair and sat on it. "Where did your sister hide the holy water?"
"How should I know......"
"She's YOUR sister..."
"Im not telling... Nor am I about to leave Secilia to find out."  

Mr_Ampharos

Sid the Body Gaurd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:42 am
((I'M DEAD!!! D. E. A. D. F***ing DEAD!!! I'm not about to start talking to you!!! give it up!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:40 pm
((Hey Worick, we should play the herass Leo game. LIVE. Look in the back of your planner... And can we use Leo without his concent or no? He's never on.))  

Brandy_Hemlock

Mr_Ampharos

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:37 pm
((Seriously, we should, you know it sounds fun))  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff