Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply .:. Shadows of Africa .:.
[OOC] Newbie/Oldbie Thread: Questions and Advice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:19 pm
Correct!
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:59 pm
I've been busy updating certs for all of my characters and came across one who was never certed. She's ICly deceased and the pride she was originally from (Motoujamii-Safi) is now non-existent.

My question is, can I still get her certed on that old cert or, as the pride is dispersed, would the only option be to get her certed as a rogue?

The cert is just for journal purposes.  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:26 pm
Talencia
I'm not exactly a newbie, but I recently have become confused by something. I had understood, per the breedings information thread, that a 10 post rp was an acceptable, complete rp for breeding. But I just noticed that at least one colorist, in their breeding thread, requires at least seven posts per character, preferably a total of fifteen posts. Now, if I'd known 10 posts wasn't acceptable across the board, I'd have kept that in mind when doing my rps. However, everyone I've rp'd with has also seemed to accept 10 posts as complete.

So I was wondering... is this incorrect, and colorists can require more than 10 posts per rp for their breeding slots? If so, could this maybe be noted in the breeding info thread, please? It seems everyone (that I rp with) consideres 10 posts the safe assmption currently.

Shop rules say 10 posts, 1000 word minimum. It is safe to assume that those are the rules to worry about. The standard was not always in effect, the note in an individual thread may be older than the rule.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:05 pm
i have a lion that i was gifted some time back, and i'm always so busy i never do anything with him, and i feel really bad to let such a handsome lil guy go to waste, is there any way i can gift him to a friend who is in SOA regularly?  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:12 pm
Giving it to the person is fine, though it might be nice to check with the person who gifted it to you, if you can, to make sure it's alright. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:12 pm
[+Katch+]
i have a lion that i was gifted some time back, and i'm always so busy i never do anything with him, and i feel really bad to let such a handsome lil guy go to waste, is there any way i can gift him to a friend who is in SOA regularly?

Oh yeah. I have gifted a few SOA that I felt would be happier in someone else's hands. You just have to post a note in the certists thread giving permission to prove it! <3  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:25 pm
Cajanic
Giving it to the person is fine, though it might be nice to check with the person who gifted it to you, if you can, to make sure it's alright. xD

it was a secret santa XD i dont KNOW who gave him to me~

and i'm unsure about the colorist as well, maybe it's somewhere on his tag o.o;  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:14 pm
Okay, this is a rather stupid one xd How DO you pronounce the mule's name? Is it 'Mm-koh-dee' or 'Mah-koh-dee'? lol Or something entirely else!  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:21 pm

Not a stupid question at all. XD

It's pronounced just how it looks. [m-KO-dee]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:41 pm
I'm not really sure how to go about this, so, here goes; Mitra was last grown in August, 2010 ( roughly 8 months ago) in Yuna's thread by Nerpin. Nerpin put in the growth post that the adult stages were complete.

I'd like her to grow, but I don't know if it's still within the normal growth span or not. owo

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:47 am
If you check Nerpin's growth thread, she has posted acknowledging the delays and promising to catch up. She will grow, just not necessarily immediately. In the meantime, with the new 6 month rule she counts as an adult ICly and for breeding.

Mkodi
User Image03.04.11 And now, to accomodate situations like missing lines and overdue work, once a SoA has been an adolescent for at least six months, they will be considered an adult for both IC and breeding purposes; if you wish them to breed as an adult, you'll need to include a link to the post in which they grew to adol with your breeding form.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:17 am
Thanks so much! <33  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:58 pm
Does the 6-month rule also apply to familiars who have been at the cub stage for that long or more? I have a falcon that has been a chick for eight months now and would kind of like to at least play her as an adult.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:28 pm
I don't see why it wouldn't apply to familiars.  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

.:. Shadows of Africa .:.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games