Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:48 pm
Hiei thought for a few seconds and glanced at the back for a moment and moved giving her a kiss and closed his eyes. " It says the History of the broken Samurai. It's a true tool of a Samurai Demon who had to kill everyone he loved because the sword that possed him told me too." He said looking at Hikari.

Akuro chuckled and moved holding the wine as he started to drink as he did the other half of the paper work. Him and Aya worked together rather well and this whole week Akuro's been like her own right hand helping her out and what not. " Are we going to allow Hiei to go to the meeting tomorrow?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:00 pm
Hikari returned the kiss, giving him one more before letting Hiei talk again. "It's not bad. It mentioned the Kenshin Oni on the first few pages." She folded the corner down, wanting to save her spot before looking at Hiei again. "Don't tell me how it ends."

"Pfft, no." Aya stated immediately. "Hiei still smells a bit, and we can't have him looking so worn down in front of another leader." She made sure that their castle and king still looked strong. Sometimes that meant him not being there.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:10 pm
Hiei shifted and moved to lay on his stomach beside Hikari to get comfy now instead of half on her back. Moving he looked toward the book. " This books the reason I tracked down the Kenshin Oni and have it in my Vault." He said and nodded. " Of course, I wouldn't ruin it for you. It's a sad but great story." He said.

" What;s the excuse for tomorrow then? We are kinda of running out of them if you haven't noticed." He said leaning back trying to think. " In about two more days Hiei should look fine to go back to normal work but Tomorrow that's bigger meeting and even the Koorime elder is leaving to speak with us." He mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:32 pm
Hikari reached over Hiei to put the book back on the floor for now, giving him a kiss on the way back to laying down on her stomach next to him. "I don't think I've ever been excited to read a book. Look what you're doing to me."

"No excuse." Aya took another sip of her wine. "I've already got Hikari turning off his alarms, changing the clocks and she's going to keep him busy in the morning."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:42 pm
Hiei only let out a soft chuckle and rubbed his face with a smile. " You'll enjoy it then." He shook his head a little and stretched. " Oh please, I could of done worse." He said about the books and what not.

Akuro shifted and leaned back in the chair putting the pen down once he was done his side of the paperwork. " Smart thinking. So we are just going in and not saying a thing. I get what your doing. Clever little Angel." He said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:54 pm
"Don't. You already make my stomach feel like it's filled with tiny little bugs flying around or something." Hiei had definitely had an impact on Hikari, and she was slowly changing from that stone cold girl she'd once been. Outside of work, of course.

"Pretty much." Aya chuckled, finishing off her wine and poured herself another glass. Just a few more signatures and... Done! "I try." She gave a bit of a devious smile, shrugging her shoulders.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:41 pm
Hiei chuckled and moved pulling Hikari into him so he was holding her close and she was laying on him now and he had moved to his back. " I'm glad you put up with my s**t. I really love you Hikari." he said moving some of the hair from her face.

Akuro chuckled and moved leaning back in the chair and dropped his head back, his longish red hair that went just passed his shoulders pulled into the pony tail and he looked toward Aya. " I have to ask, How do you put up with me?" the vampire shifted playing with the wine.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:47 pm
Hikari crossed her arms on top of his chest, looking down at the fire demon underneath her. She blushed, but smiled a bit, leaning her had into Hiei's hand. "I love you, too." Hikari replied, moving her hand up to Hiei's. "Tell anyone I said that and I'll kill you dead."

"You make it sound like being around you is a chore." Aya set her glass down, stacking up the papers before standing and setting them on her desk for now. She'd bring them back to the office in the morning.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:50 pm
Akuro laughed leaning his head back. " Oh come on, You were scared shitless of me when I first found you and on top of that the first two months I wasn't allowed near you at all. Now it's all ' Oh akuro come back to my room' Or Akuro come with me and do this. you silly Vampire." He said with a chuckle. " You spend almost all your time with me. I have to get annoying eventually." He said taking his Jacket off and throwing it on a spare chair as they sat there. He was in a tank top and jeans, his metal side still healing slowly.

Hiei Smiled at that, The first smile in awhile for sure. " I'm glad." He said about her loving him and shook his head. " I won't tell a soul. Don't worry." He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:02 pm
"I'd just been brought back from the dead when some cheeky vampire found me in the woods. Of course I was scared!" Aya pointed out before rolling her eyes. "Um, excuse me, but who's the one always begging to sleep in here at night? Don't put that on me. Besides, you're the only other person who knows how to do paperwork properly." Aya picked up her glass again, taking a swig instead of a sip this time.

"Good." Hikari smiled again before she leaned in, giving Hiei a few kisses. "Are you actually gonna sleep tonight or sneak out again to get work done?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:13 pm
Akuro shook his head. " you make it sound like a bad thing. Come on, You like this cheeky b*****d." Akuro said and moved on the chair leaning over and Giving Aya a kiss on the cheek and stood up stretching a little. " Well yeah I do, Do that it's not much of beg though its an ask and them bam in your bed I am." He said and moved a little looking at her. " But I'll probably leave you alone tonight." He said thinking about it.

Hiei laid there with Hikari on him. " I'm going to sleep. Your mother ordered me to rest, Took my keys looked the office and has all my paperwork. I have to rest apparently." He said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:20 am
"Of course I like this cheeky b*****d. I wouldn't keep letting him in my room if I didn't." Aya blinked then when Akuro said he wasn't going to stay there. She'd never say it, but she liked sleeping with the vampire at night. "And why's that?" Aya had to ask. "Going out?"

Hikari smirked. Oh, so that was where she got it from. No wonder. Like mother like daughter. "Ha ha."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:34 am
Akuro shifted and leaned on Aya from the back and left her a small little mark on her neck and pulled himself away after and waved his metal hand. " I haven't had blood for awhile now because we gave the stock to Hiei." He explained. Normally Akuro could do without blood for awhile but.." With the whole arm incident and what not and you giving me your blood. It's hard to stay close at the moment. I personal don't trust myself sleeping beside you tonight. If I ever hurt you. I don't think I could handle it. " He explained.

Hiei sighed a little and stretched before dropping his arms on the girl again with a smirk. " So I guess I'm just going to go to bed and sleep with you tonight  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:53 am
Aya covered her mouth with her hand, letting out a small sound when Akuro left the mark on her neck. "I don't think hurt is the right word if you stayed, but do what you need to." She moved her hand, turning her head to look at Akuro with a small smile. "I'll make a call and get some blood here by the morning."

"Guess so." Hikari rested her chin on top of her arms with a small smile, looking at her fire demon. "Old men need their sleep."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:58 am
Akuro chuckled and stretched his metal arm behind him making it pop and crack to feel a little better. " Oh we both know rather well that happens with lack of blood and your blood so close. We had that little accident a few days ago, now thinking about that. It was rather fun." He said and smirked a little. " I'll crawl into your bed later tonight once I've fed on some poor soul." He explained.

Hiei shifted arching his leg and dropped his head to the side before opening his eyes. " I'm seriously not that old." He mumbled and closed his eyes.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games