Sakura Latte

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:48 pm
It would be sooo cool if there was!

And the strange thing is, I've been thinking the same thing four years ago before I discovered Gaia and this guild. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:45 pm
A Charmed movie would be great. But they would need a lot of Leo, and future Chris!!!  

silverfirephoenix

Soma4sama

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:19 am
I would Loooooooooooove heart heart heart a charmed movie but might never see it cause my Dad doesn't want me to watch the show but I do even though I'm not aloud too biggrin heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:24 am
Notsalony
I'd be camping out waiting for it.
me too! I love the idea of a charmed movie.. smile  

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

Tanis~Half-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:15 pm
I guess it would be alright.......  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:26 pm
I'm so obsessed with the show that after the final episode I'll probably have a cerimony(i have sucky spelling) or something in their honor. I know I'll cry, I'm such a sap. But I can't help it, I love the show and I'm so sad it's almost over!!! gonk gonk crying crying gonk crying  

WyattM.Halliwell

WyattM.Halliwell

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:32 pm
Oh yea I forgot to say that in my opinion they should make the last battle/last episode into a movie! It would have to be hours long though, which I so don't mind! But seriously, wouldn't having the final episode as a movie be so cool? Like one of those cool action movies or something with all the hard battling, sad parts, and then either a happy or not so happy ending...hopefully happy though, where Leo comes back and Cristie isn't evil anymore and Phoebe marries that cute guy from her apartment and Paige is pregnant (I want to know the next generation will continue before the show ends!) and maybe Phoebe pregnant too biggrin It's my dream!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:55 pm
Fitting that all into a movie would be sooooooooo rushed...  

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

ForgottenPieces

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:34 am
That would be soo cool if they did a movie, would definitly see it over and over again
I hope they will do a movie  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:15 pm
ForgottenPieces
That would be soo cool if they did a movie, would definitly see it over and over again
I hope they will do a movie
I don't think they would do a movie because they are ending the season. They would have kept going if they had the money but they dont. So how COULD they PRODUCE aa movie? No that i wouldn't want one xp  

StrawBerryApple

livingvampire

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:51 pm
im soooo sorry to say something that has nothing to do with charm but i really need guys at my matchmaking place. please come  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:08 am
i wish there was a charmed one movie. it would be nice.  

casper2004

pheonixassasin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:57 pm
yes, but what would the plot of the movie be exactly? question confused  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:29 am
I hope they make a New Series, like about the next gen. of Halliwells, Like the sisters kids. and then maybe one of them wouldn't have magical powers, and become all evil >.> yeah just a thought ^^;  

Brondonx

Dark_Dice_Master

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:18 pm
that would be awsome as ******** lol i would see it over and over lol

A Warning About Spellcraft

(If you are under 18, please consult your parents before attempting any kind of spellcraft, including the spells presented here. Further, many books on magic woefully fail to take into account that some practices involve the use of candles, herbs and oils, and ceremonial weapons which could cause injury, illness, or even death if improperly handled. For example: there is a grave risk of fire in leaving lit ceremonial candles untended; even dull knives and swords can cut; some herbs, like jimsomweed (the active ingredient in the so-called witches' flying potion), can kill you; and Oil of Abramelin will burn like heck if it gets in your eyes! So, you should be wary of what you do and use common sense to protect yourself, others, property, and the environment.)

Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff