29%
 29%  [ 10 ]
Whatever.
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 34

Morde

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:21 pm
Well, aside from rereading them, there is always the wonderful fanfiction.net 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:49 pm
I'm not much of the fantictiontype.  

chibi_chan
Crew

Empress_Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:51 pm
Morde
Well, aside from rereading them, there is always the wonderful fanfiction.net 3nodding

Fanfiction is what I'm doing, usually, whenever I'm not on Gaia. However, there are better sites then ff.net.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:22 pm
Empress_Kat
Morde

Fanfiction is what I'm doing, usually, whenever I'm not on Gaia. However, there are better sites then ff.net.

I need to get back into Fanfiction... I miss staying up all night reading. D:

Isotropes

Magnetic Conversationalist

Luhtlosa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:31 pm
BeeBrittney
Empress_Kat
Morde

Ya...me too. I also need to get back into MAKING fanfiction....Im..Im just so gosh darn LAZY nowadays XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:36 pm
Luhtlosa
BeeBrittney
Empress_Kat
Morde

Ya...me too. I also need to get back into MAKING fanfiction....Im..Im just so gosh darn LAZY nowadays XD
Yeah same here. Never been to big on Harry Potter FF though. I lean more towards original and other movies and shows.  

BahamutIIX

Isotropes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:10 pm
Luhtlosa

Yeah, I would write, but most of my plots or storylines actually inculded me... I am very badly knowen for daydreaming before bed, creating scenerio's of myself and fictionary characters... how sad. =/

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:22 pm
BahamutIIX: Ya i loooove love love to read original stories and fantasy series type fanfics, but I have to confess that my favorites are probably the Harry Potter fanfics X3

BeeBrittney: Oh my god, I can't tell you how often I do that. XD Every day 24/7 even if I'm in a heated debate I'm still probably side-daydreaming of myself at Hogwarts X33 Im such a loser, but it's true and i love it. Ya...most all of my HP fanfics include myself alone or with a group of my friends. I can't help it its fun. ^^-

Luhtlosa

Isotropes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:32 pm
Luhtlosa
BahamutIIX: Ya i loooove love love to read original stories and fantasy series type fanfics, but I have to confess that my favorites are probably the Harry Potter fanfics X3

BeeBrittney: Oh my god, I can't tell you how often I do that. XD Every day 24/7 even if I'm in a heated debate I'm still probably side-daydreaming of myself at Hogwarts X33 Im such a loser, but it's true and i love it. Ya...most all of my HP fanfics include myself alone or with a group of my friends. I can't help it its fun. ^^-

Ah. That is me... Although lately I have been daydreaming about other things too. >o<

But maybe we're not the losers? Maybe we're the cool ones? xp

Yes, it is fun. I mean most people don't like just doing nothing, and thinking. When I personally don't mind it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:42 pm
BeeBrittney
Luhtlosa

Ah. That is me... Although lately I have been daydreaming about other things too. >o<

But maybe we're not the losers? Maybe we're the cool ones? xp

Yes, it is fun. I mean most people don't like just doing nothing, and thinking. When I personally don't mind it.

Yeah, I think I actually spend a bit too much time daydreaming. I almost failed math class last year, because, well, I hate math, so I spent most of my class time daydreaming ways too escape. I.E Draco Malfoy walks into the classroom, Severus Snape comes into the classroom to take me to Hogwarts, I suddenly sprout wings and fly out through the window, laughing at my teacher the whole way... yeah redface I have a rather... interesting... imagination.
Wouldn't give it up for the world, though.  

Empress_Kat
Crew

Isotropes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:02 pm
Empress_Kat

Yeah, I think I actually spend a bit too much time daydreaming. I almost failed math class last year, because, well, I hate math, so I spent most of my class time daydreaming ways too escape. I.E Draco Malfoy walks into the classroom, Severus Snape comes into the classroom to take me to Hogwarts, I suddenly sprout wings and fly out through the window, laughing at my teacher the whole way... yeah redface I have a rather... interesting... imagination.

Ah, my imagination goes wild on me too much.

I usually create scenario's more realistic xp . Like me already at Hogwarts, and somehow getting myself into situations with the trio, little adventures. Or even with other members of the school... I just want to be apart of exciting adventures, with people with more character... and MAGIC. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:11 pm
BeeBrittney
Empress_Kat

Ah, my imagination goes wild on me too much.

I usually create scenario's more realistic xp . Like me already at Hogwarts, and somehow getting myself into situations with the trio, little adventures. Or even with other members of the school... I just want to be apart of exciting adventures, with people with more character... and MAGIC. 3nodding

I create realistic scenarios, too. Mostly at night, when I'm trying to convince myself to sleep, but know it won't happen for several hours.

And sometimes, I even create scenarios that don't even involve me. That's when I know I've lost it.  

Empress_Kat
Crew

BahamutIIX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:15 pm
Haha, I didn't fail math but I fell asleep every day in it. I am serious, I got in there and was awake for about 10 minutes then out for the rest of the period. Had some pretty good dreams that period too, which eventually made their way onto my comp. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:20 pm
BahamutIIX
Haha, I didn't fail math but I fell asleep every day in it. I am serious, I got in there and was awake for about 10 minutes then out for the rest of the period. Had some pretty good dreams that period too, which eventually made their way onto my comp. blaugh

Ugh, math is icky. And I have to do well in it this year, too, because it will affect my GPA and those things really start to matter in Gr 11. Apparently.  

Empress_Kat
Crew

BahamutIIX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:24 pm
Empress_Kat
BahamutIIX

Ugh, math is icky. And I have to do well in it this year, too, because it will affect my GPA and those things really start to matter in Gr 11. Apparently.
Well they were supposed to start to matter when you started highschool, mainly for going on to college. I too have to get out of my lazy thing so I can regain my status in the higher classes instead of just helping people from them.  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff