Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
:[ PRP ]: Rain, Pumpkins and Roses Oh My! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:06 am
"Yes well it is rather strange not being guided by the sun with all these clouds blocking it." Sally sighed softly. "I do rather miss it. " She giggled somewhat as her feet sunk into the wet sand, squishing in between her toes. "Oh wow that feels strange. I'm sure Rosie will love it. I'm bet she won't want to leave!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:35 pm
"Should I put her down?" Rain asked Sally as he looked to the little toddler. "She's sleeping." he nodded. Rain didnt' want to wake her, but they were there now.  

immortalmina

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:45 pm
Sally frowned. She wasn't really sure what to do... She knew the toddler would love to play in the sand but then a moment's break from the energetic girl seemed too good an opportunity to pass up. She hesitated a moment before answering. "Well...I don't see your purple tiki hut, shall we keep looking for it?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:32 pm
Rain nodded. He knew it wouldnt' be right to wake a toddler up. They needed all the sleep they could get. Maybe she'd wake up once they got there?

"Okay, let's keep going. I think this way." Rain pointed left and then began to head in that direction.

immortalmina

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:58 am
Sally nodded and followed after him. The sun was just started to peek back out from behind the clouds and there was a damp coolness in the air from the rain still. It was almost like walking in the very early morning hours, one of her favorite things to do. Thinking of this reminded her of her company - she rather wished she knew what some of his favorite things were to do, it would at least give them something to talk about. But she wasn't very good at conversing, at least not with strangers. Her mind fumbled for something she hoped wasn't too awkward to talk about. "So, Rain, do you have any young ones of your own? Rosie sure seems to have taken a liking to you and you do so well with her. "

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:27 pm
Rain blushed a little. "Oh, no. I haven't even been around them often. So, I dont' know why she likes me." Rain chuckled softly. He was glad of it. If he did find the right someone he knew that children would be okay. "I guess I havne't found the right girl."  

immortalmina

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:36 am
"Oh" Sally replied lamely, feeling a bit embarrassed. Wanting somehow to ease the awkwardness she blurted out "Well, you're really only the second male I've ever met and I must say, this time's going a lot better than the last one!"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:34 pm
Rain smiled. "Well, I'm glad to hear that. I've had some hard times, not just with girls. Still, maybe one day I'll have a little one too!" He nodded as he looked down at the toddler in his arms.  

immortalmina

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:55 pm
Rosie choose that exact moment to open her eyes, sleep still clinging to them heavily. She giggle and clapped her hands happily seeing that she already had Rain's attention. The toddler wiggled herself around to get a better view of their surroundings. Spying the gigantic puddle of water as she thought, she pointed at it, looking back up at Rain. "Wha dat?"

Sally almost sighed when the toddler woke up. There went her few quiet minutes of the day.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:55 am
"Well, that is the lake. And we are at the beach." He said as he kicked the wet sand for the little one to notice. "Oh, and the purple building down the beach is where I am living with my mom!" He pointed as he saw it.  

immortalmina

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:19 am
Rosie's eyes grew big as she noticed the sand beneath his feet as he kicked at it. "Down down! Me want pway!" She squirmed about in his arms trying to get free.

Sally followed his pointing hand down to the bright purple speck further along the beach. She smiled - it certainly stood out even from this distance! "It looks very welcoming. And cheerful" she added with a laugh.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:43 pm
Rain set the toddler down. "There you are. Glad to see you want to play here!" He chuckled as he looked back to Sally.

"Yeah, it is very nice. I'm glad to be back there, really. My mom is also very nice." Nicer then he had thought. Rain shook his head full of his father's lies.

immortalmina

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:37 pm
Rosie started scooping together as mush sand as her small little arms could gather,and began shaping it into something only her toddler mind could appreciate, humming happily as she did. This was even better than mud!!

With a sideways glance at Rain, Sally grinned widely at the girl, sitting down at on the wet sand with her. "Shall we make sand angels?" The pumpkin pae laid back and started scissoring her arms and legs back and forth. After a few moments she carefully stood back up and looked down to see her angel form left in the sand.

Rosie's eyes grew big as she saw the imprint Sally's figure had left in the sand. "Pwetty! Me want make!" The toddler immediately flung herself down and started moving her arms and legs as fast as she could, sand flying everywhere as she did so.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:14 pm
Rain watched the two making angels and it reminded him of something. "When I was little it snowed, but not on the beach. We made snowmen and sandmen. Sandmen when we were on the beach." He then made an angel as well.  

immortalmina

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:23 pm
"I've never really seen it snow. It's only been a bit frosty since I've been awake. I kinda wish I could I bet it would be something to see." Sally thought for a moment before adding with a laugh. "Though with all the strange weather we've been having, snow doesn't seem as unlikely!"

Rosie giggled happily as she finished her angel and watched Rain make his. Snow? Sandmen? She looked around a bit fearfully of men made out of sand and crawled closer to Rain for protection. "Sandmen?" she asked a bit of a tremble in her lip.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff