R.A.B Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ellamir

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:51 am
KirikoAkushi
I think it is Regulus as well. He's the only person, really, so far that fits the initials (not that it couldn't be someone new, but still). Also, remember when they were cleaning Grimmauld Place and there was a locket they couldn't open? Perhaps Regulus was unsuccessful in destroying the horcrux and that locket was it.
I completely forgot about the locket! yea that probably is the horcrux!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:53 pm
Ellamir
KirikoAkushi
I think it is Regulus as well. He's the only person, really, so far that fits the initials (not that it couldn't be someone new, but still). Also, remember when they were cleaning Grimmauld Place and there was a locket they couldn't open? Perhaps Regulus was unsuccessful in destroying the horcrux and that locket was it.
i thought half way through the book that the half blood princes
book was a horcuxe but it isnt  

Potter351

KimCL
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:56 pm
Potter351
Ellamir
KirikoAkushi

Me too...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:00 pm
KimCL
Potter351
Ellamir
KirikoAkushi

Me too...
but the whole snape being the hbp threw my thought off because the book was still at school and he couldnt leave it in potions class with a horcuxe it would be found and destroyed easily  

Potter351

The Arsenic Powder Puff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:39 pm
two fanfic authors got to go and interview jkr and they asked if RAB was regulus. she gave a roundabout, cryptic response, which all but tells us that regulus black is RAB.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:43 pm
LaVieEnRose
two fanfic authors got to go and interview jkr and they asked if RAB was regulus. she gave a roundabout, cryptic response, which all but tells us that regulus black is RAB.

Yeah. She's also said, somewhere, that at least one of the answers to the questions HBP brings up will probably be guessed by most of the fandom. That was evidence to my mind, but I don't know if anyone else sees it that way?  

Empress_Kat
Crew

The Arsenic Powder Puff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:51 pm
Empress_Kat
LaVieEnRose

Yeah. She's also said, somewhere, that at least one of the answers to the questions HBP brings up will probably be guessed by most of the fandom. That was evidence to my mind, but I don't know if anyone else sees it that way?

there's websites full of lunatics devoted to this cause, i'm sure people share your state of mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:41 pm
Yes, I agree, I think it is Regulus.  

~I Love Mr Walrus~

batmannings

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:15 pm
When I read it, I started to think about who has those initials and Regulus came to mind almost instantly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:34 pm
I also think its Regulus.  

Spastic waffles

Red-spirals

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:04 am
Yeah.
Thats my theorie is that to.
I posted it tn the HP sub-forum ages ago and everyone laughed at me.
Also another clue is that the note is adreesed 'To the Dark Lord'. In Oclumancy (sp?) lessons with ssnape, Harry says that he has only hers death eaters call Voldemort that. So it makes sence that it is an ex-death eater who has escaped. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:30 am
Yes, I think it's Regulas Black. It just makes the most sense, you know what would be really sad, is if she never tells us. We know the last book is going to be mostly Harry and Voldemorts last fight and him destroying the rest of the horcuxes (I think I spelled that wrong, sorry) so unless the part of the story is important maybe she won't tell us. I think it may kill some of us not to know though. evil  

Salomelove

rikkari1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:59 pm
Regulus would make sense......but I subscribe to the theory that it is a character we've never even heard of yet.
Get this though, I was talking to my friend the other day and she came up with a theory that it was some kind of alias Dumbledore had many years ago. Wierd huh? eek  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:49 am
It's Regulus.
It isn't like Rowling to introduce another character in order to make it work.
Being Sirius's brother, I think he had to have some small bit of decency in him, and it's very possible that the reason he backed out of Death Eaters was because he cared for Ol' Voldie.
The locket they found while cleaning probably is the horcrux, too.  

GleeptheDragon

GleeptheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:51 am
rikkari1
Regulus would make sense......but I subscribe to the theory that it is a character we've never even heard of yet.
Get this though, I was talking to my friend the other day and she came up with a theory that it was some kind of alias Dumbledore had many years ago. Wierd huh? eek

It's not a Dumbledore alias. Dumbledore wouldn't have gone through all that torture had he known that it was a fake.  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff