Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I wanna know... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a loser?
  YEAH! THIS IS SO SPAM AND IDIOTCI (... Sorry D;)
  NOO hun, *hugs* (*hugs back*)
View Results

Angel Bella Lovely

Beloved Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:23 pm
haha yeah, I like my eyes. The one and only time I tried to get my drivers licence, the lady was like, "What color are your eyes?" and I was like... "Umm... No clue what color they are today! Say blue." haha!
Never did get my licence... I really should sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:29 pm
xD aww, I hope you do! :3  

Panicake Mix

Angel Bella Lovely

Beloved Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:30 pm
Lol me too! first I need to find my darn birth certificate >.<
Then need to pass the test... and get it before June 22! (I need ID to get into the bar!)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:39 pm
xD rofl! That is sooo true ;3  

Panicake Mix

Angel Bella Lovely

Beloved Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:43 pm
haha well, everyone at the bar knows me and knows exactly how old I am (I work there, after all... just not in the bar, in the restaraunt that's attached to the bar...) and one of the bartenders has known me since I was 10 and calls me her little sister... eh, heck, I go in there anyways XD I went in to show the taxi driver (we only have one in town, and he's a friend of mine) illwillpress.com since he was listening to a foamy rant he'd downloaded, and they didn't know who it was O.o
So anyways, it was time for the stripper's show, so I hung around and watched XD She was sexy!
But yes, if cops come in, I need ID. Darn cops >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:56 pm
xD yeah thats the only thing that would suck ;3  

Panicake Mix

Panicake Mix

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:04 pm
well I'll be back in a little bit to see if anyone posted. Right now Im going to work on a lil project :3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:07 pm
Have fun with your project! I have to be at work in an hour, so I probably won't be here sad Talk you to later!  

Angel Bella Lovely

Beloved Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Racookie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:47 am
Spazzing-Tampon
User Image
You're kidding right? you're beautifull! sometimes when i see a picture of someone on gaia , i PM them that they're pretty because i would like it too when poeple would say i'm pretty.You're way prettyer then the girls i Pmed!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:50 am
Spazzing-Tampon

but whats pretty about me?

-+lust
Your skin is very silky like and you have pretty lips blaugh  

Racookie

Racookie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:54 am
Racookie
Spazzing-Tampon
User Image
You're kidding right? you're beautifull! sometimes when i see a picture of someone on gaia , i PM them that they're pretty because i would like it too when poeple would say i'm pretty.You're way prettyer then the girls i Pmed!
Believe me, if you we're ugly i would be honest and say it in a not offense way.My friend says she likes that about me that i am honest about that rofl anyways, you ARE very pretty.If it's ok with you guys, i'll post a picture of myself, cause i want to know too heart But i had my hair cut recently, and i have no picture ,plus the camera is broken ((because of me hehe)) and the webcam is useless because i lost the CD XD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:02 am
Spazzing-Tampon
User Image

Hun, you march right up to those ugly people who called you ugly and slap them with this picture.

Your gorgeus!

Smoothie De Bootie

Hula Hoop Baby

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:30 pm
Spazzing-Tampon

I may seem like a idiot asking this, but I really want to know your oppinnions. half of my life I had been told I was ugly, and well... If your told something for half of your life that you are "something" then it sticks. Well recently people are saying I'm gorgeous but I cant believe anyone. I've been single for forever now and all my friends are always datting someone.... Its really hard so does anyone mind if i post a picture and you can tell me what is wrong and what isnt?

-+lust

I know how you feel. A situation somewhat like that happened to me. =/

And don't worry, You're beautiful.

User Image0
22k/690k

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:17 pm
Ooh, you are pretty! I don't know who's been calling you ugly, but they should be slapped upside the head. As for being single a long time...guys get intimidated by really pretty girls, think that they aren't good enough for you, or think you must already have a boyfriend because you are too pretty to not have one. Some of my most gorgeous friends are the ones who are single. Boys are just too damn shy around pretty girls. I'm not that pretty (more of the girl-next-door cute...not the drop-dead-gorgeous type) and have only ever dated 4 guys (I'm 24 now...and married so I don't ever have to worry about dating again *whew!*) but I found out that several guy friends back in high school had crushes on me but were to chicken to ever ask me out. I bet that there are a lot of guys that are just too scared to ask a gorgeous girl like you out!  

Taencat

Sparkly Fatcat

Panicake Mix

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:22 pm

@Racookie: Ah your so kind! Really! um, I suppose you all are right but I kinda hate admitting that I am pretty. D; (and please do post a picture! :3)

@Blackangel: Thank you so much, I think I should :3

@Hulahoopbabeh: yeah, its very hard to deal with D;

@Lumarn: Thank you so much, its delightful that your compliment is coming from someone whom is an adult and married :3 ah yeah, my crush whom I've like for like 4 years just recently told me (I told him sometime last year [online and I have the im SAVED XD] and he was really kewl bout it and we've become friends ever since but then recently I got him in trouble involving me him and his GF... but its to long of a story D smile after the problem with his GF and us were solved... that well he liked me and that he was afraid to tell me, but then when he met his now GF... ah oh well...

yeah D;

-+Lust

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas