Yeah any beauty tips? or tips to get skinny? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

If You Only Loved Me

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:07 am
well if i could weigh under 180 i would be so happy but sadly.. i'm 6"ft and 284 lbs...if anybody needs help its me  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:55 am
Racookie
you'll probably won't do this but, you could become a vegetarian. i am, and you have less chance on heart problems or cancer.you'll also lose weight.Being vegetarian also helps alot to control how much you eat.Search for a sport you really like, i did'nt do any sports , but i'm going for irish dancing.

*raves*
I'm also a vegetarian, i do yoga
^.^
wo0o0o
i've done irish dancing, it soo0o much fun
^.^
xoxo
`lissie

--same person as metalmistres[liss-dexia]--  

[Dangerous and Moving]

Ants In Your Pants

Big Lover

16,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:00 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:21 am
[Dangerous and Moving]
Racookie
you'll probably won't do this but, you could become a vegetarian. i am, and you have less chance on heart problems or cancer.you'll also lose weight.Being vegetarian also helps alot to control how much you eat.Search for a sport you really like, i did'nt do any sports , but i'm going for irish dancing.

*raves*
I'm also a vegetarian, i do yoga
^.^
wo0o0o
i've done irish dancing, it soo0o much fun
^.^
xoxo
`lissie

--same person as metalmistres[liss-dexia]--
I WANTED TO DO YOGA ! heart woooooow  

Racookie

Angel Bella Lovely

Beloved Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:07 pm
I want to learn yoga, help get some of my old flexibility back and lose weight.. but unfortunately, small town and no classes, plus I think I'd be too embarassed to do it in front of people sweatdrop

I read an article in Playboy (yes I read playboy!) on different versions of DDR for home can help, it was really cool ^^ I wish I had my scanner or I'd scan it and show y'all the specifics!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:38 pm
-I've heard of this book that takes all of your favorite fast foods from

McDonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell, ect. and cuts the calories and fat in

half.

- Try doing workouts everyday that comfortable enough for you and your

heart problems.

- Uh, Food Network??

Beloved Whisper

AngelDaisy123

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:44 pm
inferno2lish
I have a similar problem but not the heart problem. I'm just too lazy to run. I weight like 150.
me Idont weigh 150lb  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:57 pm
These might help. Although I'm not really good with advice.

You can eat vegetarian stuff.
Maybe light food but not exactly dieting.
Do comfortable workouts.

HIDDEN GUILD OWNER

Panicake Mix

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:24 am

I HAVE THE ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS!

Well i hope I do, its simple play DDR. Trust me, you might feel embarressed that you suck at first but once you know how to play it, you will never be the same again! ;3

-+lust

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:37 am
well, I am on a diet now for a fratenity formal I have to go to...I eat yogart or an apple if I feel like snacking insted of junk, and I stopped drinking soda...I have lost like 15 lbs so far and I just eat like fish or chicken with veggies for a meal at dinner and a light lunch (like some pasta with veggies) and breakfast I have boiled egg whites and 1/2 of a grapefruit...oh and I agree with the DDR thing...I lost 30 lbs doing that last summer.  

liomsa

Hula Hoop Baby

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:12 pm
EZ Cheeze
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So I have this minor problem.
I walk a lot. In fact, I walk everywhere. I play a lot of DDR(Dance Dance Revolution). I do eat a fair amount of sugar, but for the most part, it's all fruits, vegetables, and some meat here and there.
I'm used to weighing about 125lbs. Now, I weigh 140lbs.
I have gotten a tiny bit taller, and my boobs did grow...But not enough to cause that much of a difference in my weight.
I've always hated my stomach but I've never been able to do anything about it. A lot of the exercises that are recommended are really bad on my back.
I've always had a bad back, but now there are broken bones that are just making it worse.
Does anyone know anything else that can help? I've been trying to eat breakfast as much as I can, but I really don't have time for the most part.

Wow, Thats a hard one..
User Image0
22k/690k

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:52 pm
well im already skinny and if ud hav met me u would say im a stick nononono i take that back u would say im a twig but i dont care im proud to be skinny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

MoustacheCrusade

Nuna

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:25 pm
EZ Cheeze

So I have this minor problem.
I walk a lot. In fact, I walk everywhere. I play a lot of DDR(Dance Dance Revolution). I do eat a fair amount of sugar, but for the most part, it's all fruits, vegetables, and some meat here and there.
I'm used to weighing about 125lbs. Now, I weigh 140lbs.
I have gotten a tiny bit taller, and my boobs did grow...But not enough to cause that much of a difference in my weight.
I've always hated my stomach but I've never been able to do anything about it. A lot of the exercises that are recommended are really bad on my back.
I've always had a bad back, but now there are broken bones that are just making it worse.
Does anyone know anything else that can help? I've been trying to eat breakfast as much as I can, but I really don't have time for the most part.

Thats what happened to be after I started working. All I can say is don't worry about it. 140 isn't overweight. It all went to my a** though. I have the potential for a really athletic body if I cared to try. Yogas really good for the gradual build-up of strength, and for toning your body. If you don't push yourself it shouldn't be too hard on your back. Yogas not about immediate results though, its about building strength over time. You'd have to be patient.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:08 pm
Im 13 and I live in australia, I weigh about 40kg and im about 170cm tall.
I dont know about the Kg to Lbs ratio. But thats ok for a person my age.
I put on a bit of weight over the easter holidays, i found that the best was to lose weight is NOT to starve yourself.
You dont even have to go on a diet, you just need to match your input(food) with your output(exercise) And when working out DONT use anti-sweat deoderant, when you sweat fat comes out with the water confused Gross But True. When eating, just take your time it takes about 2mins for the food you just put in your mouth to reach your stomack *and be able to feel it*

This was my basic Day
Wake up: Drink a glass of water IMMEDIATLY
Breakfast: 1 Medium Bowl of cereal + Drink of water
Snack:Saos with vegimite /OR/
Lunch:Samwitch on wholemeal bread (vegemite, jam or penut butter) No butter/Margerine
Snack:1 serve Fruit
Dinner:Really Whatever you want Except Takeaway.  

KaylieeJay

Tipsy Genius

Hilaria Fireflash

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:47 am
diets are super unhealthy.

i weight somewhere near 115 and i'm 5'10".

i heard DDR helps people loose weight.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces