Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Brawl Dojo Updates topic! (Now with polls!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 1177 1178 1179 1180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which control scheme are you using?
Wiimote
6%
 6%  [ 9 ]
Wiimote + Nunchuk
27%
 27%  [ 39 ]
Classic Controller
10%
 10%  [ 15 ]
GameCube controller
55%
 55%  [ 77 ]
Total Votes : 140

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:46 pm
I'd like to see them throw Captain Olimar in there, I actually at one point had a list of things he could do. he would be a cool secret character.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:49 pm
Masamune 5.0
I could see the Wind Waker Link in Brawl.
I actually in a way, can't really see him in it, this is why though, all the characters....except Kirby, Have greatly improved graphic wise for this game, so unless they throw him in like they did Mr. Game & Watch, I don't think he'll be in it. but thats my assumption.  

Xilo The Odd

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:14 pm
They could put Windwaker Link in there, cel-shading and all. It wouldn't be too hard to have a cel-shaded character with a non cel-shaded character. I also want to see some stages where it alters the character's appearance. For example, a Windwaker stage where everyone is cel-shaded, and maybe an NES stage, where everyone is eight-bit or at least blockier or something. Maybe a Paper Mario stage where everyone is Paper and cartoony.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:16 pm
Meta Fish
They could put Windwaker Link in there, cel-shading and all. It wouldn't be too hard to have a cel-shaded character with a non cel-shaded character. I also want to see some stages where it alters the character's appearance. For example, a Windwaker stage where everyone is cel-shaded, and maybe an NES stage, where everyone is eight-bit or at least blockier or something. Maybe a Paper Mario stage where everyone is Paper and cartoony.

That would be cool. Maybe they could have a next-gen stage where the bloom blinds your opponents. domokun  

Masamune 5.0

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:21 pm
Masamune 5.0
Meta Fish

That would be cool. Maybe they could have a next-gen stage where the bloom blinds your opponents. domokun
rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:22 pm
Meta Fish

Im still waiting for a sonic stage that has you running around a loop-de-loop.  

CottonHelm

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:04 pm
Teleghost
Meta Fish

Im still waiting for a sonic stage that has you running around a loop-de-loop.
I'm still waiting to hear about Sonic.. While it would be cool, none of the other characters should be able to run that fast, and it would also have to have depth, in order to be a loop de loop, so when paused, it would look as through you weren't hitting someone.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:17 pm
I want to see some paper mario stages, and bring in shy guy!!!!  

NeonXeroSyN

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:31 am
this post will likely be added upon. these are just some of my ideas, I know that this is a talk thread, but I wanted to get this out of the way.
Man, [R]ed you put 3 of my favorite villains in the poll. anyway. I am sure that you are all sick and tired of my, Lets get the Kongs in this game, so I will refrain beyond this... I want the Kongs in this game.

Character's

That being said your poll has a hitch some what, with the exception of the original Metroid, Ridley is enormous, I would love to see him in there, but they would need to severely down size him, not to mention though being good in both Air and on the ground, there is not all that much showing him on the ground. They could maybe also do this with the original Kraid.

King DeDeDe Is the first villain I thought of when this game was announced. I think he would be a damn near perfect fit in the fast pace fighting of the smash bros series. he has the temporary floating ability so that could be incorporated in... and to be honest beating on people with a mallet sounds really fun, and I want to see the possible look of DeDeDe on the next gen.

King K.Rool I think is a possible fit into the series, K.Rool is the villain I can think of that has the total insanity factor. He could use his boxing skills from DK64 for Melee attacks, and as for his ranged weapons he could use some of his old stuff from DKC 2 and 3. His alternative costumes could easily be Kaptain K.Rool (DKC2) and Baron K. Roolenstein (DKC3).

Bowser junior with all of his Sunshine abilities, That would be pretty fun, Making traction less pools of the ink, swiping people with the brush and his jumping ability would be a good way to go with making his character.

Cackletta would be a fit in Brawl for the fact that she too is clinically insane, her claws could cut or she could punch for melee attacks. for her projectile attacks, she could use her magic spells to cast a quick blast of a random element, that could be fire, electricity, ice or darkness. and she could use her power columns across the ground or in mid air that would be dodged if her foe is fast enough.
Stages

The only real new stage I can really think of that would make a good fit in the game is probably gonna piss some off, but I would like to see a Gangplank Galleon stage (DKC2) with blast barrels, maybe Kremlins walking by, and maybe even the Krem crow, and the ship swaying because of the waves.

Misc.

Bowser should have an alternative attire of his Skeletal self from NSMB.
Luigi should be portrayed as cowardly, not his former reckless image.
there should be more super heavyweights.
Kleaver a boss in DKC2, a living sword would be a cool item, you pick him up and he goes after random people with the slicing and dicing.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:58 am
stare  

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:00 am
Romyion
stare
whats wrong romyion?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:10 am
Sauvie
Romyion
stare
whats wrong romyion?
Nothing...everythings perfect stare  

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:14 am
Romyion
Sauvie
Romyion
stare
whats wrong romyion?
Nothing...everythings perfect stare
and, that sucks?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:42 am
~Xiloscent~
I'd like to see them throw Captain Olimar in there, I actually at one point had a list of things he could do. he would be a cool secret character.

Yeah, I'd like to see him too.  

Altae

Shade737

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:30 am
I'm waiting for Sonic too if he gets in SSBB I will rejoice.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 1177 1178 1179 1180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff