Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Coughy's Coffee Shop*~ A Guild Devoted to Gekkou Hayate

Back to Guilds

a guild about coughing anime characters 

Reply ~*Coughy's Coffee Shop*~ A Guild Devoted to Gekkou Hayate (the coughing ninja)
Hayate Fan-Fics Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Know any good Hayate fics? (besides these)
  Yes (posts some links here)
  Nope, but those were good
View Results

Naotoki-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:26 pm
MistressOfTheShadows
Naotoki-Chan
That will do it to you...lol. I need to stop watching Bleach at night...I get all sorts of weird dreams from it...
Yeah weird dreams. What would have been freaky is if I woke up coughing & there was blood all over my pillow eek I'm glad that didn't happen.

The most recent set of dreams involves me being Orihime and Ishida's daughter, and the 1st female Quincy in like a bajillion years. My best guy friend is in as well as my boyfriend as the sons of other characters...it's really, really weird...though if I can remember enough of it to piece out a story line, I may be tempted to work that into a fanfic...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:35 am
Oh by the way seems there's something some inbetween lung-butter & watery clear/whitish stuff: throat sap. Yeah I came up with that one (in more ways then one) sometimes I cough up stuff that kind of a sticky syrupy consistency xp I did that last night when I took my muscinex & hour too late gonk It's really gross & clogs the throat up alot gonk  

MistressOfTheShadows
Vice Captain

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500

Naotoki-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:28 pm
MistressOfTheShadows
Oh by the way seems there's something some inbetween lung-butter & watery clear/whitish stuff: throat sap. Yeah I came up with that one (in more ways then one) sometimes I cough up stuff that kind of a sticky syrupy consistency xp I did that last night when I took my muscinex & hour too late gonk It's really gross & clogs the throat up alot gonk

Throat sap is what I get plauged with the most...it's really gross. You get that from stuff in your nose dripping into your lungs. Try sleeping in an elevated position-I never sleep lying flat.  
~*Coughy's Coffee Shop*~ A Guild Devoted to Gekkou Hayate (the coughing ninja)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games