Devils_Hunter8000

Okay patriots fan tell us how he got injured last year xd  

KTS

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:04 pm
LMAO! I know how, he was about to throw a pass to his broke back mountain partner Randy Moss, but, he had to see if his nuts were still attached(they weren't to keep you up to date on Brady, lol) and he got his knee ALL ******** UP! I literally jumped off my sofa and was jumping on it, almost broke it, since he got injured that day. And I got grounded for a week because I was cheering so loud and hard. Lol, hard, something Brady is used to. XDDD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:04 pm
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
LMAO! I know how, he was about to throw a pass to his broke back mountain partner Randy Moss, but, he had to see if his nuts were still attached(they weren't to keep you up to date on Brady, lol) and he got his knee ALL ******** UP! I literally jumped off my sofa and was jumping on it, almost broke it, since he got injured that day. And I got grounded for a week because I was cheering so loud and hard. Lol, hard, something Brady is used to. XDDD
lol.  

IndianapolisColtsFan

Boston Sports Fan

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:06 am
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

Wait. You were cheering cause Brady got injured?

That's pretty pathetic...
      neutral

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:59 am
Dude, I absolutely despise the Patriots. The only people I like on the team is Moss and Welker. Another Brady joke. Ahem, Brady is haunted by the things he did for the Klondike Bar. xD  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DGDT4TT00

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:48 pm
KTS
Devils_Hunter8000

Okay patriots fan tell us how he got injured last year xd

he ******** up his knee whats ur point?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:10 pm
Boston Sports Fan
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

neutral

Lol, I was happy, then again I have an excuse I'm a Colts fan and that meant we could finally beat the Patriots. cool  

IndianapolisColtsFan

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:23 pm
IndianapolisColtsFan
Boston Sports Fan
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

neutral

Lol, I was happy, then again I have an excuse I'm a Colts fan and that meant we could finally beat the Patriots. cool

Dude, two years ago, you beat the Patriots in the AFC Championship. And Devil, my point, when Brady gets injured, everyone cheers, except Patriots fans. And actually seeing Brady go on his knees is beter than hearing about it from West Hollywood, lmao.  
The NFL Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff