Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)
Crimson Waters NEW RP! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are Vampires Real?
  Yes and they scare me!
  Yes... I vant to drink your blood *attacks*
  No. They are fantacy and science says...
  Yes! They are soooo cool I want you be just like them!
View Results

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:35 pm
Jamie nodded and smiled into his sleeve.
"That's a skill that will do you a lot of good in the new world. Not many people can read." He debated telling the girl his story but decided he didn't trust her that much, yet.
Instead, he told her the full story of his adventure in the market place warning her before hand not to laugh or make any noises. As a joke, he let her think that the water bucket was the trash bucket. He impishly wondered what she would do.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:19 am
Todd glanced around, while heaving the luggage onto the ship. he saw the cabin boy talking to a woman, but wasn't really interested. At fourteen, cooking was one of the few skills he had picked up, and he was willing to go on the voyage if those skills would pay his journey. Unskilled as he maybe, he was nobody's fool. Todd knew the woman had stowed away, and the cabin boy was covering for her. He also knew that he didn't care, and that it was best for everyone if he (as his mother had said to him) "Keep your nose clean and leave people's problems to people."

He decided to take a look around the ship, and get to know his new teritory. Quietly, he ducked out of the luggage line and set off to explore...  

Mad Madam Mimm

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:05 pm
((I'm here I just find myself unable to respond. If I haven't got an answer by the time I get on tonight, I will drop the subject. I'm also thinking about making another character.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:47 pm
Sara listened intently to James story of his maketplace adventure. "Wow," she whispered finally at the end. She smiled at him again. She hoped he knew she was greatful.  

Josiphine C Pegasus

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:05 pm
James smirked to himself. Either the girl was dummer than he had thought or she just hadn't paid close enough attention to his story. He hadn't given her the trash bucket as a water holder but he had tried to make her think he had.
Ah well, he could get her later with a practical joke.
He looked over at the cook and noticed him looking their way. He knew that the cook probably wouldn't care about the girl but others would.
"Get your head under that tarp, now I think someone just saw you. He won't cause much harm but if any others see you there could be trouble."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:11 pm
Sara looked at James and whispered. "Don't forget. Something to read." she said slipping back under the tarp again."  

Josiphine C Pegasus

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:17 pm
James laughed.
"Sound does travel through tarp and wood you know. We can keep talking just keep out of sight. How old are you anyway?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:22 pm
"T-Twenty," Sara stammered. She waited for him to accuse her of not trying to get out of her situation sooner. "How old are you?" she asked quickly.  

Josiphine C Pegasus

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:05 pm
"Wow, you're a lot older than you look. I'm fourteen myself. Been on my own for a while and started pick-pocketing and stealing from the market to get by. It wasn't much so I'm rather glad to be here."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:09 pm
Sara bit her lip. She felt bad. Only 14. It was too bad. Why was she always meeting up with guys so much younger than her. She was at least happy he hadn't made fun of her. "What's it like to be out on the sea?" she asked never having been really anywhere out of the mansion grounds.  

Josiphine C Pegasus

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:35 pm
Jamie smiled.
"I love being at sea." A peaceful tone came into his voice for the first time.
"There's just something about it, the salt, the spray and I've seen tons of really great animals. Not to mention all the traveling I get to do. I mean, there's gotta be something to be said for taking people far across the ocean to a new life somewhere. I plan to get as many stories as I can from the passengers. I bet it will be exciting!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:38 pm
Sara sighed. "It sounds absolutely lovely," she sighed. "I often looked at the sea from the edge of the property I worked on. I promised myself I'd be on one of those ships someday. I never dreamed it would be as a stowaway." she finshed sort of sadly.  

Josiphine C Pegasus

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:46 pm
"Hey, it's not so bad. At least you're away from the jerk and now you get to be free. I think it's kinda fun to be on the run. No one to tie you down, no stupid stuff people try to get you to learn, just me and the road. And hey, if the captain likes you, he might ask you to sail with him again. The pay isn't bad."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:49 pm
Sara smiled. "I just hope I don't get seasick." she mumbled. "That would be so humiliating."  

Josiphine C Pegasus

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:22 pm
He grinned. "No it would be funny you'd have to be treated by the captian every few hours. He knows how to make it where you won't get sick. Something about pressure points I think."
Feeling comfortable, he stretched out and closed his eyes, pretending to be asleep.
"I'm really glad the captian know it cause it's me that would have to clean up the sick."  
4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games