Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Rape & Abuse Subforum
Rape and Abuse Discussion Sticky - Updated 6/28 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acrylic_Duckie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:29 pm
I was raped 10 years ago. I was 14. It was 1-ish AM. I was at a friends house about 3 blocks away from home. I was drunk and walking home. I was walking down the normal streets but it was dark. I was about 2 blocks from home and this guy passed me, walking in the opposite direction. He looked at me, I remember that. I didn't see his face but I saw his eyes. I think he grabbed me fron behind and pulled me into an alley that was right there. He hit me over the head repeatedly until I was almost passed out. He kept his hand over my mouth and shoved dirt and rocks in my mouth to try and keep me quiet. When he was done, he got up and kicked me in the stomach then ran off. I stood up and staggered home. I never told my mother about it, but I did tell the police. Unfortunately, they never found out who did it. Another bad thing happened when I found out I was pregnant from this. At that point I thought my life was over and I attempted suicide. While I was in the hospital, I had a miscarriage. It took me many years of counselling and medication to get over this horrible and tragic experience. The reason this seems so rushed as I type is probably due to the fact that I've talked about this so many times that it comes out faster than it does in my head. But I assure you, the feelings and hurt were real. I'm over it now. But it will always be a part of me.

I've said my bit. Feel free to comment.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:51 pm
Acrylic_Duckie
I was raped 10 years ago. I was 14. It was 1-ish AM. I was at a friends house about 3 blocks away from home. I was drunk and walking home. I was walking down the normal streets but it was dark. I was about 2 blocks from home and this guy passed me, walking in the opposite direction. He looked at me, I remember that. I didn't see his face but I saw his eyes. I think he grabbed me fron behind and pulled me into an alley that was right there. He hit me over the head repeatedly until I was almost passed out. He kept his hand over my mouth and shoved dirt and rocks in my mouth to try and keep me quiet. When he was done, he got up and kicked me in the stomach then ran off. I stood up and staggered home. I never told my mother about it, but I did tell the police. Unfortunately, they never found out who did it. Another bad thing happened when I found out I was pregnant from this. At that point I thought my life was over and I attempted suicide. While I was in the hospital, I had a miscarriage. It took me many years of counselling and medication to get over this horrible and tragic experience. The reason this seems so rushed as I type is probably due to the fact that I've talked about this so many times that it comes out faster than it does in my head. But I assure you, the feelings and hurt were real. I'm over it now. But it will always be a part of me.

It's sad that people can do that...and I know how hard the miscarriage had to be...counseling only seemed to make me worse though redface If you ever feel like you need to talk...I know what it feels like. My experience may not be exactly the same but I know how you feel..  

Mikkara

Acrylic_Duckie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:53 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:16 am
Acrylic_Duckie

crying

HOW THE ******** CAN SOME ONE DO THAT TO SOME ONE ELSE??????????????
THAT IS ANOTHER SICK ******** LEAST FROM READING ALL OF YOUR POSTS
I CAN SAFLEY SAY THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHAT SO EVER AM I GOING TO TRY AND RAPE SOME ONE (I WAS NOT THINKING ABOUT IT BEFORE BUT NOW I AM 9999999999999.4359872569267208675874256872560% SURE I WILL NEVER DO IT)

THE PAIN AND MENTAL ANGUISH YOU GIRLS MUST HAVE IS EMMENCE

OF COURSE GETTING DRUNK AT THE AGE OF 14 AND WALKING HOME ALONE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT IS NOT RECOMENDED

BUT THAT IS NO WHERE NEAR A PLAUSE EXCUSE FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU

THIS TOPIC IS GETTING ME SO ANGRY
JUST KNOWING THAT PEOPLE OUT THERE CAN DO THIS TO A VUNERABLE GIRL

I DO NOT TIHNK I AM GOING TO COME BACK HERE

I DO HAVE MORE TO SAY
BUT I AM GETTING SO WORKED UP AT THIS I WILL JUST TURN NASTY LATER ON IN THIS POST  

INTERWIZZ9000

Acrylic_Duckie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:26 am
Well at least you care enough to leave comments. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:04 am
heart

Sorry Acrylic_Duckie, I wanted to comment but didn't know what to say other than "I'm sorry about what happened to you." whee

So... I'm very sorry for what happened to you, especially you were so young. sad And sorry for not posting it sooner.  

Nikolita
Captain

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:34 pm
Just letting everyone know the links sticky has been updated. The "When You Feel Alone..." Guild has been added. It is a guild for victims of rape, abuse, molestation, etc.
If you want to go take a look, feel free. It's 25 gold to join, but I will not send invitations to anyone because it's not my guild. Feel free to check it out though if you'd like. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:38 am
Thanks for the heads up. heart  

Acrylic_Duckie

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:55 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:25 am
My sister's uncle molested my sister and i. My sister doesn't remember anything, she was too young. It started when i was 5. I didn't know that it was wrong, i was too young. I finally realized that it was wrong but i was afraid to tell anyone.It ended when i was 9. I finally told my mom. He got arrested. Now he is out of jail. It's a good thing that i live in another state. I am now 13. Now when i look at a boy or even a man i get paranoid and start thinking stuff. My wound will never heal.  

AZ_Skater

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:36 am
Have you tried counselling or therapy to help you get over the abuse in your past? Talking to someone about it might help. idea  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:21 pm
heart  

Nikolita
Captain

The Legionette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:23 pm
crap. of all kinds of threads to have why one about rape?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:35 pm
The Legionette
is this for any kind of rape what so ever? I meen can some one talk here about any kind of rape no matter what it is?  

The Legionette

Indalamar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:38 pm
The Legionette

scream This is what this guild is about... helping people with there problems... at least that is what I can see.... and to be little what people have put here... is... well I cant really say but basiclly somthing like Interwizz had to say.  
Rape & Abuse Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff