Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)
INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People?
  + one! ^_^
View Results

SBoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:28 pm
Name: Keith Boarder
Preferred Name: SBoarder
Grade: Junior in college
Hobbies: Anime/Manga, reading, listening to music, writing (poetry, fanfictions, and full-length novels), creating comic/pic ideas (I have so many, but I can't draw worth a damn crying ),

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:10 pm
name: natasha miller
Prefered name: tasha or natasha

grade and proffesion: im in 7th grade [soposed to be in 8th) poetry is what i do

hobbies: anime, art (some wht), singing, fighting, POETRY! thinking... things to teh nature.... im into wicca...  

deadlytouch1324

risnadra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:40 pm
Hi, I'm Ria. I write, be it poems, stories or just notes in class. Its what I do, besides a lot of reading. Its amazing, I think, how experiencing more in life can make you understand music and poems and everything so much better. I tend to overanalyze things as well, but only sometimes. I am in highschool at the moment, though you need not know what grade. I have many friends, some FRIENDS, and two true loves.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:51 am
Hello
Name: IcephoenixLuna
Preferred name: Ice, Icy or Luna
Grade: Last year at a vocational school
Hobbies: I write (poems, stories, fanfics) draw (see my signature) music, reading (especially Fantasy litterature).

I will certainly enjoy the time here. If anyone want to see more of my poems you can visit my profile at least once a week as I change poem every Monday/Tuesday.  

LunaWillowind

Devoted Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Full closet 200

Deaths_Calwot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:11 am
Name: Deaths_Calwot
Preferred Name: Risika (just because I like the name)
Grade/Profession: Soph. in College
Area you live in: Southern California
Hobbies: Anime, Manga, Reading, Writing Poetry, Singing, Teaching Swim Lessons, RPing, Computer Graphics and Signatures, Performing, Reciting Performances, Playing Piano By Ear, Traveling, Creating AMVs,
A Little About You: I am a very optimistic person, hardly ever sad. I love to learn new things that I have thought about trying before. For some reason, I am shy around people I hardly know. One trail that people like the most about me is that I don't give in to social pressure. I aim for my goal and go get them. I love to be different from the rest of the world. It makes it more fun to live.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:08 pm
Name: Oshousama_raistlin (used to be Swiftwater, but it got changed and now I can't change back! cry )

Preferred name: The Insane One

Hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing, and trading on the marketplace as well as the sharemarket.

Favourite Books: The Soulforge, Dr Tatiana's Sex Advice to All Creation and Prey

Favourite Mangas: Hellsing and Naruto.

Favourite Animes: (Lol) Hellsing and Naruto...as well as GITS.

A little about me: I am odd. I am silly, but can be serious. I act like a kid, and am considered to be mature. I am currently completing my uni degree in Aerospace Avionics. Why did I choose that course? Because doing the other course that I liked would have required getting up earlier in the morning to attend lectures. xp

...I'll say that it's all because I'm a gemini.  

Oshousama_Raistlin

FlyfreeIzzie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:24 am
Name: Issadora (flyfreeizzie)
Grade/Profession: was a student now a researcher
Area you live in: southern california
Hobbies: painting, poetry writing, swimming, journaling, chatting
A Little About You: Ummm, Im a psychology nerd.... i have a disability... had it since i was a young child.... no, its not contagious... i have juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. Yes, kids do get arthritis. I have been an activist for disability rights issues. and.. i dont know what else to say right now  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:57 pm
Name: WyndiWingfall
Preferred Name: Wyndi
Profession: student, aspiring writer
Hobbies: anime, manga, piano, swimming, reading, writing

I usually write fanfiction for the Yu Yu Hakusho or Konjiki no Gash Bell! fandoms. My speciality are short ficlets.

I write poetry and short stories. I haven't attempted anything longer because of my pathetic attention span.

People tell me I'm weird. I agree. 3nodding I also tend to be very random.

WyndiWingfall

Green Lantern

Sensei Hollow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:51 pm
Name: Sensei Hollow

Preferred Name: SH or Tom.

Grade/Profession: Unemployed as of now, was in Sales.

Area you live in: UK

Hobbies: It varies, mostly things that spark my creativity. I play guitar a little, not so much now as my amp was destroyed by moi. I write poetry/sonnets/Novellas most of my poems are quite sombre and about Heartache, or being in Love. My novellas are written in my own unique style, and are quite descriptive. Also on the more technical side I create digital art, and am now moving onto digital animations. Finally I also make Machinimas (game music video's).

A Little About You:I love being with my amazing girlfriend Laurenweird. Great source of inspiration she is. smile

I'm what some would call "Old Fashioned Morals in a New Fashioned Bag", I hold doors open for women, say I love you for no reason and have a great sense of chivalry, honour and respect.

Before I went into Sales, I used to be a British Army Infantryman recruit, but I was disliking what I was learning, which caused me to become a Pacifist, um what else...... I am a little eccentric, but what creative types arent.

As an Aries, I can be quite headstrong and direct but I bend over backwards for others usually forgetting to look after myself.
Uhm, Oh and I have a stash of poems, but you guys wil have to wait for some new ones, the old ones I have given to Lauren, and they are hers now. But I will let you see ''As Am I'', something I wrote for her.

Uhm thanks for reading and I'll try to post a few poems, also I apologise for any errors as it is 3am right now nd I'm tired hahahaha.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:07 pm
Hey-yo, people! My name is Imaya, (Real name is Jessica)but everyone calls me Flayre, because I tend to be a bit of a hothead.
I'm 17, and I live on the East Coast(Damn the fog!) I'm a full time student.
About me: I love a lot of things, but the list just goes on, so I'll say I love books and fictionpress.com, because it keeps me busy during seventh period. I adore literate people. I'm currently working on four novels, and several enteries for poetry collaborations. I have been published before. The other reason people call me Flayre is because I like to play with fire, both the literal and the figurative kind.

Flayre The Pyro Girl

Persephone13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:43 pm
Name: Rachel
Preferred: *shrug* Sephy is fine, I guess.
Profession: Student/informal educator (also known as camp counselor)
What I do: My forte is original fiction. I have a deep interest in history, science, and classical literature. These things frequently show up in my writing, and in the characters I create. I tend to use RPing as practice for writing too. I'm pretty much bent on being a writer. If I can't do that, I'll probably be a teacher. And if I can't do that...I'm screwed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:19 am
hello an all I'm Dragonsblood (I got by DB a lot) real name isn't important for you won't know me by it. ^_^ I'm also known as Red because I perform at renaissance faires and anime conventions (Sakuracon!) I'll post something totoally out there and new and it'll shock you and amaze you or you'll reject it and never feel its truth or, in a sense, its "reality"...

Name: DB
Sex: Female
Reason for Writing: To tell the world the truth, to inspire and enlighten.  

Dragonsblood

Six Bells Chime

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:21 pm
Name: Edi(e)
Preferred Name: Nebby
Area you live in: Southeast USA
Hobbies:Art,music,writing,film,photography
A Little About You: I can be absolutely insane sometimes. XD Beware because I LOVE Depeche Mode and any chance I get I will probably talk about them......and talk and talk and talk. My poetry tends to be a bit angrier or angsty than how I actually am most of the time, because I tend to write only when I get pushed to those extreme states of emotion. My prose is usually in the fantasy genre and I tend to write short stories as opposed to big long involved things. I have at least one of those finished and many more unfinished. I'm very scatterbrained so I tend to start a lot of stories and finish very few. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:41 pm
Name: Poko-Yuri
Preferred Name: Poko
Grade/Profession: Planning On Psychology!!! and also love Religious/Philosophy
Area you live in: Virginia, USA
Hobbies: Anime, Reading, Gaia, Writing, Video Games, Role Playinging, Manga
A Little About You: I am a strong poetry and only still developing ^_^ I started this year in writing poetry... uhmm... I have written a novel before and got it published only in my small time state heh heh sweatdrop And also I had my poems published before. So do help sculpt me into a fine writer. So Hi XD  

Poko-Yuri

4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games