Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Gaian Coliseum
Mr. Melody vs the.....Counter...Melody? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrjo12

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:20 pm
Flick.

ssssssssSSSSSSSSS!!!!

The ball now, at an extremely high velocity, would tear straight through the shoulder with which Sacros had made the attempt to grab the sword at just about the moment Sacros's hand almost touched the hilt. Since he was rolling, Sacros had more problems than he normally would have if he hadn't.

Now, the orb would rip straight through the shoulder- through the upper torso- and back out the other shoulder, obliterating any darkness in its path. This would either be massive amounts of pain or inability to even operate, and much more likely, death- or something damn near like it.

Christoph dashed in, but not fast enough to allow himself to be caught by a surpise- he would make sure that his opponent had been hit before he began "removing the limbs from the fallen trunk."

Another soft melody permeated the area immediately around Christoph.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:58 pm
As the ball was fired Sacros felt the energy release instantly, and he released his part of his minions. Five shadow elementals appeared in front of the ball of holy light, and took the blow for their master, it ripped straight through them, decreasing in size the whole time. By the time it ripped through the last elemental it was more or less no more than a simple ball of energy, most of it expended on tearing through the five man wall of defence. The shadow elementals gutteral screams could be heard as the first and last thing they knew of their existence in this plane was an intense pain as they were obliterated...  

The Last Pedigree

Chrjo12

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:12 pm
Christoph dashed in after seeing each and each elemental clone or whatever take the hit. He commenced his dash as planned -maintaining the new Doxology he was singing- and would cut down any of these dark minions that sprung into his view. The holy-coated blades would be quite unstoppable by any mere minions.

If left to his own devices, Christoph would place his left rapier horizontally across his chest defensively as he would pull his right rapier up and back, in a powerful thrusting stance.

Teh defense and teh offense.

This new Doxology began to weave visible music around his body, just like his earlier defense, before it took the shape of a light outline of Christoph's person. Christoph now seemed to be glowing like some holy being, which of course he really wasn't anywhere near.

After this defense was erected, there would be a small time of quiet, but for how long, would be completely up to Sacros.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:13 pm
Sacros watched as the bard came closer to him. He jumped back several feet and to the side, getting out of the way of the madman's dash. His sword was brought up for a parry in case the incubbus (?) slashed at the side. He brought his arm up behind his sword, so it wouldn't be out in the open, and sent a torrent of Shadowflame towards the bard, who in midrun would find it very difficult to dodge, especially if he had swiped to the side and parried, as Sacros would be that much closer. He also formed a defensive spell in his mind, he grew bored of this fight and would soon end it. There had been enough toying with the musician  

The Last Pedigree

Chrjo12

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:32 pm
Too bad Christoph never commits himself to any sort of charge like a "madman". A simple thrust of the foot into the ground would shift his momentum with the movement of Sacros, so that he paralleled him. When the hand that would issue the flame came up, Christoph immediately dashed diagonally forward-left(your right) and then, fast enough so that Sacros wouldn't have time to alter the flame towards him, dashed powerfully forward again.

This dash would bring him swiftly into close proximity of Sacros, where the left rapier, which was currently parallel to the ground across Christoph's body, swung horizontally out, aiming to slice Sacros in half right above the naval. The right rapier stayed back and awaited Sacros's reaction.

Also, at the same time Christoph entered the close proximity of Sacros, his jaw would drop to make his mouth a staggering 7 inches from top lip to bottom. At that instant, a Banshee Shriek of a magnitude great enough to bring tough foes to their knees, would tear through Sacros's mind and make it nearly impossible to focus on anything- except for "Ah, this hurts like a b***h" and "Ah, why won't the pain go away?"

Make a suitable counter or even defense/dodge? Nigh impossible at this range.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:50 pm
((Not quite sure how to interpret this silence....

OMGAWD I WIN!! rofl ))

Chrjo12

The Last Pedigree

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:11 pm
Sacros brought his sword down to block the sword that his foe had slashed at him, bringing it at a vertical stance, and pushing back off, making the sword swing back, forcing his opponent to either spin or lose the sword. At the same time he pushed into the cut with his own sword, keeping his footing strong so he would be able to move through and around it. After the tactile spinning motion this caused he had ran a far distance from his foe. This was when he turned around and looked at his opponent.

"You think a simple scream will cause me pain. Why don't I tell you what my mind is truely like. Imagine hearing the screams and cries of every person you ever killed, all droning inside your head, begging for the sweet release of death, rather than being immortally kept as my servants. You'll need more than a pitiful shriek to stop my concentration. Compared to what I normally feel, that sound is music to my ears." He now aimed with his free hand at the bard and began firing off Shadowballs, as well as opening a hole to the void. The ground beneath the sand would shine with dull runes as he opened the connection. All he needed to do was entice his foe into the area, and then he would sink them both into darkness...

((Sorry my computer blew up >.>))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:21 pm
((I'm fairly certain you can't build up a resistance to a certain pitch of that magnitude- this is no scream of agony, and has nothing to do with pain or death. It's just a god-damn, loud as hell- wait, louder, ear-splitting noise. Granted, you may be immune to some degree of noise, but words don't do justice to the noice I'm talking about...

However, I'll let it slide, for sake of the rp.))

A slight fancy twirling of the wrist would grant Christoph the continued use of his sword, and the holding of his position. During the whole time that Sacros thoroughly explained why he had resisted the sound, Christoph had been singing another even softer Doxology. During that time, he managed to collect enough holy energy to do what he wanted.

He wanted to a channel a bit more into his rapiers, and he wanted to form two discs a foot in radius and guide them through song to slice the orbs in half, effectively destroying them, then using them to chase down Sacros and decapitate and/or cleave him in half. If both of these objectives could be fulfilled at once, so be it.

So he did it, lightly moving around every once in a while, just in case any orbs got through. When and if any did, he would dodge at the last moment and extend his rapier enough to intercept and destroy the orb.

Sacros would have a fun time with this. Seeking missiles that never went away....and constantly strengthened and guided through constant song....

Chrjo12

The Last Pedigree

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:48 pm
((hmm i am sorry i misunderstood what you said, please restate it briefly))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:34 pm
((First, I manipulated my own rapier to where I kept control of it, and held my position.
Second, during your little speech thing, I sang another Doxology, gathering holy energy.
Third, as you fire out the shadow orbs, I channel a little bit more energy into my rapiers, then create two holy discs, spinning like saw blades. These saw blade are manipulated by song to do as I wish- so they first take out the shadow orbs, then come at you. I dodge any orbs that make it past the blades.

Think "Frieza" with the discs. xd ))

Chrjo12

The Last Pedigree

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:01 pm
((I see, well I shall get a post uip soon))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:42 pm
Sacros smiled and watched the disc's coming towards him. He watched and waited until the discs got closer and closer, waiting until they were just before the threshold of his area of void teleportation, and he released it. The moment he did the discs would have been torn apart on the surface of his "bubble" in the real dimension, as they were taken into the void. Sacros meanwhile was inside the bubble, actively keeping the real world around him and not letting the darkness seep inside and consume him as he would normally. At the speed the discs were going it would be physically impossible for them to stop their movement or turn around at that close a distance. He let the teleportation area dissapate, and he was revealed in the real world again. This would take no more than one second to do.

He was growing bored of this fight. He released all his remaining minions. Ten shadow elementals popped up around Christoph, they were out of the range of his swords, but they were moving closer to him all the time. Sacros meanwhile retrieved his second sword and began to form two spells of shadow covering. He was determined to end this thing soon, as he began to walk he let his blades become covered in shadowflame, sure it would do nothing against Christoph's holy blades, but if Christoph intended to hit Sacros with something highly damaging, Sacros might as well return the favour. The second spell however was for Christoph. As soon as the bard opened his mouth to utter a spell, Sacros would unleash the spell. Normally this would cover his own body in a layer of shadow magic, making it impervious to physical damage, but this time he would cover Christoph with the shadow magic. It wouldn't silence him, merely make his spells dark in nature. It would confuse the magic, it would create chaos instead of order, in short it would ******** him up.  

The Last Pedigree

Chrjo12

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:11 pm
As soon as the darkness magic even began to converge upon Christoph, the holy aura surrounding him by one of his earlier Doxologys would eradicate the advancing shadow. Now, if this shadow stayed a distance away, where it wouldn't affect Christoph, it wouldn't be purged. As for the holy discs, they revealed the location of whatever the hell Sacros had done to the area around him.

"Oooo..." Christoph interupted his current Doxology.

Then, he began singing another Doxology. Christoph was silently pissed as all hell, simply because in this fight he couldn't sing a variety of songs. Religious songs aren't always the best of songs.

Holy magic began to converge around Christoph in a 4 foot radius with Christoph as the focus. He was currently building himself a holy aura.

As for the minions, well, they always say quality over quantity.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:03 pm
Sacros watched as his minions paused at the edge of the holy barrier. Simple enough, the barrier was created by song, and would consume any shadow magic thrown at it, but everything had its limits. Sacros backed up again, forming a defensive spell quickly as he moved. He then took to the air, and looked down at his minions. They should keep him busy long enough. He looked to about fifty foot above Christoph. He began to chant in a low demonic tone, the sky above Christoph would swirl in dark mists as a great dark energy was channeled in the skies above.

Sacros planned to blast the ******** with enough magic to crush his barrier. The holy shield would take time to construct fully, but Sacros might as well keep things slow for the bard. His minions backed up another four foot and began to fire shadow magic at the barrier, it would slow its construction enough for Sacros' purposes...  

The Last Pedigree

Chrjo12

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:20 pm
Christoph eyed Sacros as he flew into the air, and he could only chuckle. Being in air is quite a weakness.

As for the minions, well, they were screwed. 11 parts of the aura(one in front of each minion, and one on the top of the aura) formed little bulges that looked like orbs with one side connected to the spherical aura. (This would occur when the minions started moving backwards)

These orbs pinched off, then fired off like a bullet into the minions and the one on top of the sphere shot like a bullet up towards Sacros. Unfortunately for Sacros, the orb intended for him would come from such an angle that he would not see it until, well, it cleaved him in two halves, tearing its way through him from the pelvis to the head. The minions, well, would pretty much be hit in the chest and be destroyed. (This would occur a split moment before they started firing, proximity would make dodging impossible for the minions)

To compensate for this usage of the aura, Christoph would sing much louder, strengthening and quickening the aura construction phase.

The Gaian Coliseum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff